The average American believes this and wants it taught in school as a series alternative to science

>The average American believes this and wants it taught in school as a series alternative to science

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fZpJ7yUPwdU?t=2m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
youtu.be/U6QYDdgP9eg?t=3m47s
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/babylonian-tale-round-ark-draws-ire-christian-circles-n20441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PROVE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN WHERE YOU THERE HUH DIDN'T THINK SO FUCKING ATHEIST

reminder that only JIDF wants to destroy religion to make people easier for the jews to control
sage

>jews wants to destroy religion
>jews are religious

>op had a baby's grasp on spirituality
Thinks spirituality is for babies.

i mean there's nothing wrong in being religious
i personally believe there is a god or something bigger than us that created us
That doesn't mean it's possible to fit all the fucking animal species of the world on a single fucking boat

>OP believes in macro-evolution, rather than science.

/sage

Religion is an excuse for not being afraid of death, also a really effective tool to manipulate a large amount of people to follow your rules and ideas if you are a politician/dictator

this is a stupid generalization
i mean of course it can be that
but it can also be just a bunch of people believing in something

>be god
>have unlimited powers
>enchant boat so that it is bigger on the inside than the outside

not saying it happened, but it wouldn't be that hard if you were god.

at that point he could have just killed all the bad people with a heart attack instead of flooding the planet making a giant ark and gathering all the animals from all the corners of the earth

but then you wouldn't be able to make this thread thousands of years later, user

pretty sure god would have more fun shit to do than creating a plan to make me and a bunch of other people shitpost

So you don't think rulers have taken advantage of people's need to believe by purposefully dispersing a storty that adds purpose to life and promises luxury if one submits to its dogmas? People would have revolted if not for religion. It kept people in fear and thus in rulers total control and rulers were perfectly aware.

(((science)))

There is a difference in believing and understanding brit. Believing is the act of accepting something as true when you do not know the truth behind it, or you do yet you have an ambition to turn it around. Understanding is knowing what you are believing in which will help you lead to the answer in which if you believe in it or not. Uneducated britbong not surprised.

Wrong. I grew up as one of a very few white kids in a town along the Mississippi. All I learned about history is how evil white people are.

First grade ms. Smith told the class white people sailed to Africa and hid in bushes and grabbed black children when they walked by and shipped them off to be slaves.

>mfw everyone looked at me
>mfw the teacher looked at me rolled her eyes and went on to how bad the slaves were mistreated

You are totally right and i'm sure it happened a shit ton of times
That does not mean that all religions in every single place have always and will always be like that though
And if you just say RELIGION IS....
it seems that is what you mean

>you cant disprove the existence of my imaginary magic cloud father therefore I choose to believe he is real

do you also choose to believe in the existence of literally every possible thing that might exist? its literally an infinite list of possible things and its irrational to pick one over any other.

youtu.be/fZpJ7yUPwdU?t=2m38s

The average atheist wants to teach their children this.

Seems like a pretty good strategy to becoming the only religion, doesnt it you meme loving fuck?

if you think about it nothing should exist
either something came out of nothing
or something has always existed
but that doesn't make sense either
so quite literally everything should not be and yet is
so everything is a miracle
a cloud dude doesn't sound so crazy in comparison

what you think is crazy is irrelevant

but if you think the idea of god is crazy then that is relevant?

>he believes everything the bbc tells him

secular humanists want to teach this to children

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

If I came up to you and said "hey user, I have an invisible dragon in my backyard. You can't see it so you can't prove it doesn't exist. Therefore, you better start praying to it." Would you not call me crazy?

>irrational to pick one over any other.
why is believing in naturalism rational?

The average brit believes an uncodified constitution is a real thing

No I would shoot you because this is America

I'm pretty sure that's heresy

Reminder that there was actually 14 of each animal on the ark.

How christian of you

>t's possible to fit all the fucking animal species
Where does the bible say species?

Why is it unchristian if I shoot someone trying to force me to pray to a pagan god?

Religious traditionalists want to do this to your children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

>2017 and still believing 2 of every kind of animal survived a global flood on a big boat

>catholics
>christian

Didn't answer the question

>thinking there is any god or gods that is more rational to believe in than any other.

It's not. That's the entire point. You fucks hide just behind the veil of "christianity" so you can do your dirty work in the name of god.

Pretty bigoted of you to assume Americans are Christian. Thanks to our subhuman Mexican and Negro """citizens""", it would seem that a vast majority of Americans ARE Christian. But we're not. Not really, anyway.

It wasn't species, it was every 'kind' of animal.

How is it rational to do anything
What is the purpose of existence?
Ok and whats your point?

Tomato, tomahto. You slimy fucks are all the same.

We are in a quantum simulation OP. It could have been booted up with the first consciousness(adam), with a back history leading back to the big bang. Everything is in a indeterminate state until a consciousness is there to make a measurement and resolve uncertainty. There would be no need to render anything before the first man/consciousness. There would be nobody to render a data stream to. Like a massively multiplayer online game when nobodies logged on. The world/game isn't sitting there somewhere in time and space if nobody is demanding a data stream.

>thinking a person cant have a reason to live without instructions from the magic cloud father

Atheists cant even say why rape or anything else is wrong

Ok how will anything matter after you are dead?

>if it wasn't for my magic cloud father speaking to me telepathically I would think killing and raping people is okay

Would you enjoy being raped? No? Then don't rape other people. It's quite simple. Don't act like a fucking retard.

Why would it be wrong?

I'm half convinced this guy is a LARPing atheist pretending to be a religious retard. But then again, I haven't met many smart people who are also religious.

i mean all i'm saying is it seems weird that all the amazing shit in our universe just made itself up
therefore i believe that there is something or someone who planned it
I don't pretend to know shit about who or what did it
At least to me it doesn't sound as crazy as an invisible dragon
if there is no evolution isn't kind of animal and species the exact same thing?
if they are never gonna evolve then every single species must have survived to exist

>believing that creationist think Noah took in adult animals
>not understanding that he could have also taken baby animals
>not understanding that you didn't have to take literally every sub species cause "they'll bring forth after their kind"
>unironically believing in macro-evolution
>unironically believing everything came from millions of years of rock and rain
Why are atheist cucks such plebs?

Raping doesn't automatically get me raped
Didnt answer the question
The bible does not say there is no evolution
Just that man did not evolve from anything

Taliban Tran

but also i'm not a scientist so forgive me if i'm saying retarded shit
but even if all the poles melt there wouldn't be enough water to cover the planet
and the quantity of water on the planet doesn't diminish
so how is it even possible for the whole earth to be covered in oceans?

Less holes than the theory of evolution.

This is because the average American is similar to your country. WASP. Unlike based Catholicism and Orthodox, you WASP fundies believe in jew testament lies and fairytales. For some reason Protestant American retards value the jew testament stories of incest and genocide and child sacrifice over the teachings of Jesus Christ found within the gospels of the New Testament. And they believe in this Noah bullshit too which is simply a jewish ripoff from Babylonian capeshit such as the Epic of Gilgamesh.

All protestants are messianic jews. Americans even circumcise their children. Just like kikes. Might as well wear a yarmulke and go to church... aka synagogue on Saturdays

1 God can create more water
2 God can raise and lower mountains

>unironically believing everything came from millions of years of rock and rain

brace your limited number of active brain cells for an actual lesson on the origin of life.
youtu.be/U6QYDdgP9eg?t=3m47s

>That doesn't mean it's possible to fit all the fucking animal species of the world on a single fucking boat
Has never read the bible. His knowledge of Genesis is from Bill Nye the Douchbag Guy

>So you don't think rulers have taken advantage of people's need to believe by purposefully dispersing a storty that adds purpose to life and promises luxury if one submits to its dogmas?
Is literally being manipulated by the powers he's talking about who convinced him it's "cool" to think we're an accident and all ethics are relative.

read the bible when i was very young and very religious
barely know who bill nye is
true that i don't remember everything perfectly it was a long time ago
Just saying it seems unlikely to me
Still possible though i guess

>pretends he has scientific proof that there is no God.
One more dickless faggot serving the Jew.

>>The average American believes this and wants it taught in school as a series alternative to science

These tales are meant to be metaphor and symbolism to convey greater eternal truths, are you too simple to grasp this or are you being purposefully obtuse for the sake of argument?

read it again numb nuts

>brace your limited number of active brain cells for an actual lesson on the origin of life.
You know the math doesn't work out on this, right? No, I'm better you probably don't. It all makes a great YouTube video for weak-minded God-hating retards like you, but the probabilities involved are so staggeringly unlikely that the universe could rise and fall an almost infinite number of times before the events your video describe would ever happen.

CREATIONISM, LITERAL CREATIONISM, in all its absurdity, is genuinely MORE LIKELY than the shit you just posted.

>Serious

Earths flat puto

>Theist throwing bitch fit and insulting people because he was presented with a plausible scientific natural explanation for the origin of life.

you /pol tards are too easy

>read it again numb nuts
'K, I read it again. It's still you giving that fucking worn-out canard about "I believe in one less God than you do."

Well I believe in one less bullshit hackneyed "random events" theory than you do.

>I don't understand statistics, so my authority on science is some fat atheist on YouTube.

once they start sperging out on "muh jews", etc., it's time to just let em' be. can't fix stupid ,user. that was a nice point you made regarding relative probability. here's a (You)

The average European thinks that shooting hormones into your arm and mutilating your dick makes you a woman, and wants to encourage more children to do it.

Please continue your lecture, I'd love to hear your explanation for how our people still having a culture and a religion is worse than your people having no culture, no religion, and a state-run program to literally castrate your people.

>I have no facts or reasoning to offer, so I'll just call my opponents some names like I'm special and not just some fat retard in my mom's basement.

have you even taken a university statistics course? likely not.

had you taken the time to watch the presentation you would know that low probability events are not required

>The average Babylonian also believed it 4000 years ago because it was actually a Babylonian story about the Annunaki getting pissed off at their own creation (humans)

nbcnews.com/science/science-news/babylonian-tale-round-ark-draws-ire-christian-circles-n20441

That's right, Americans are the most OG believers after all.

there are a lot of stupid christcucks out there but this is not taught in schools

>you would know that low probability events are not required
As I already stated, your "authority" is a YouTube video. A fucking YOUTUBE video. What a fucking joke!

>b-b-but the narrator would have told me if there was a problem with the math
Not likely user.

please be larping I honestly hope you're not this stupid.

>christcuks believe the boat was a Tardis.
okay folks, we're done here.

Are there really that many creationist schools in the US? That's a thing that i hear a lot about.

>Are there really that many creationist schools in the US? That's a thing that i hear a lot about.
No, no public schools teaching that reatarded bullshit. I went to private catholic school so they talked about it but state funded school don't teach it

The average american is fucking retarded.

And that talk about Evolution being "just a theory" and offering creationism as an alternative?
In your experience, did they emphasize creationism or just mentioned it after sciences classes?

Not an argument

Shit like pic is a fucking embarassment to respectable mainline Christians like WASPs with Ivy League degrees and such. Or, any with a shred of intelligence who understand not to take everything literally.

Most of the Jewy Jews aren't religious anyways, it's mostly about their ethnicity not their religion.

>Woah, woah, woah, I can't be bothered to actually go READ what my opponents have to say on the subject. What do you think I am, HONEST? INTERESTED IN FINDING TRUTH? I'm busy being an atheist here.

Funny how all of us "Christ-cucks" have to be thoroughly versed on the very best excuses you have out there for your silly origins myth, but you aren't required to read our very best counter-arguments.

Like all athiots, you assume that Christians are all stupid (because they don't agree with you) and therefore none of them could have asked the question centuries ago about how God could fit all these animals into one boat.

You assume your opponents are all stupid, and that's exactly why YOU are stupid. You haven't gone to see what answers have been proposed, so you are forever assuming your strawman version of their answers is all they have.

Darwinists always get flustered when they hear macro-evolution versus micro-evolution. They just know they don't like it, but they don't want to know the difference. Here's the difference: One has been observed. The other is a mythical belief of Darwinists and has never, ever, not even once been observed in the lab despite a great many long-term experiments to try to make it happen.

In public schools, at least on the west coast, creationism is never mentioned at all.

that's the point; nobody really has facts on their side thus far. it's all probability with holes throughout nearly every structure.

i kinda think that when it all shakes out, we'll discover that science is a way for humans to understand things of god and act upon them and that what we are capable of understanding will be explained in that way. that said, i could be wrong and i got no problem with that.

what i object to is the behavior of zealots on both sides with their cringey, insulting sanctimony, so i throw it back at them. when i was a kid, it was the christians that tended to be mindless sycophants. now most of the condescension comes from the atheists and cultural marxists. so fuck em' and you if you fit the description.

*claim to no be religious
They are all hardcore Satanists

>The average American believes this

False

That is probably true desu.

If you reject the bible you are not American

That definition for atheism is a cringey and wildly inaccurate strawman fallacy.

Not that guy, and not saying you're automatically retarded if you're religious (my aunt was extremely religious and a very accomplished scientist).

The reason they're often assumed to be idiots is that counter evidence to the existence of a god (or rather evidence that all of the worldly attributes once attributed to a god are actually scientifically explainable) is readily available in your every day life.

>Also, both micro and macro evolution has been observed. It's hard to take you seriously when you use points like that to substantiate your stance.

Do you need to handle snakes and speak in tongues too to 'be American"?

'Cause that's the tier of religion we're speaking about.