Blatant corporate racism on display at Sainsbury

Toby Taylor wrote: 'Nice slab of corporate racism on offer in one of your stores today,I note that the the £20 bottles of truffle oil - that were significantly smaller may I add - had no tags whatsoever. Can you clarify your tagging policy for me? that would be great.'

It has nothing to do with the price, if it's a high theft item it's gonna get tagged.
t. Retail wagecuck

Maybe, just maybe, the "jamaican delicacy" was being stolen a lot. Call me crazy.

>tfw your society is more interested in breeding faux-moral outrage than breeding humans

ye, hilarious i moved to harlem and i never encountered security tags on items ~$5 before... what a world

Imagine how excited that little cuck was when he saw that. He knew he'd get to show all of his friends, and maybe even the entire internet what a Good Person (TM) he is. He's standing up against RACISM and BIGOTRY by harassing some underpaid social media drone about a policy some manager put into place because his job was on the line from all the shit getting stolen.

These people need to be eradicated.

>jamaican delicacy

it looks like something i would feed to my dog

If they want it to stop getting stolen, then they should just make it more affordable.
See how easy it is to solve a problem without being racist?

Oh I'm sure every person with the tiniest bit of melanin is getting some free jamaican delicacy for this. Don't worry.

>computer tracks shrinkage of every item in the store
>the data shows Jamaican canned food is stolen a lot
>lock up Jamaican canned food
>computers are racist

>Imagine how excited that little cuck was when he saw that.
yeah... what a complete gay fucking sad faggot.

How fucking dumb are you? They're selling it to make a profit, not to make a political message. Why don't you see your own Jamaican delicacies for less than you purchased them for?

>stores tag the more expensive items
>3.80
>3.fucking 80 for a can

>Stores tag high theft items
>Tagged items always something popular with niggers

Makes u think...

>whether it was an accident or intentional this is corporate racism at its worst

Wait, you can be accidentally racist now?

obviously racism is the only imaginable explanation

This is stupid. Anyone who has worked in retail will tell you that you secure things that you have high losses for. Not that they should have to, but I'm sure they can show that they have experienced theft of that item before, which would immediately make this entire thing go away because we'd see exactly how much nigs have stolen from them.

>protecting your goods against theft is now racist

If they're bothering to spend the money to put security tags on them, it's obviously because the product is a common target of theft.

I'm sorry reality offends his delicate liberal sensibilities and certain groups are in fact more likely to steal. Oh wait, no I'm not.

pretty much this.

>high theft items get automatically flagged by computer systems
>shitlibs cry racism

Another day that ends in y.

All white people are racist and half do not know it. There is far more accidental racism going on than you would think.

of course, if you accidentally smash a nigger with your car, your being accidentally racist

They're not making much of a profit if they keep getting stolen, now are they? You prevent people from stealing it, and now the people who were stealing it still won't be buying it, so you don't make any profit that way either.

I've never seen these security boxes in my local sainsbury's but then i don't live in Niggeropolis aka London

Pretty racist of this guy to say that.

i wonder who owns the news outlet behind this?

The problem is social media.

Of course. That's largely what all that institutional racism shit is about i.e little bits of thoughtless racism that people just do without thinking.

It is also, of course, a load of fucking bullshit.

So he's implying black people steal it? Just because it's from Jamaica doesn't mean they are.... :^]

>Security tags on an item worth less than $5
>Security tags on food items
>People stealing food because they're hungry
>Capitalism

>I've never seen these security boxes in my local sainsbury's

This means you live in a nice area.

Yeah they'll stop selling it, nigger.

Well, shit, there's your solution. Get niggers out of stores.

You're seriously one dumb fucking nigger, aren't you? I don't see white people stealing milk and eggs around here just because they're expensive.

This can isn't even expensive to begin with and it's still being stolen. Why? Because niggers like you. Dumb fucking niggers like you.

hard mode: manager is a minority
final destination: it was a minority that tagged the cans

I cried when I saw that episode. D was a pretty nigress.

Yeah and if they reduce the prices they still steal it because free is cheaper than 2.50. You're putting way too much agency, long term thinking, and morality into your imagined black people.

>People stealing food because they're niggers
Fixed that for you. There is absolutely zero chance of you being so hard up in this country that you have to actually steal food. The government will give you enough to exist on simply for existing and if that's still not enough there are foodbanks and the like giving it out for free.

I would think this has something to do with the fact that ackee kills people.

Maybe because white people can afford it even if it's expensive because they're not victims of a 500 year old oppressive institution? Just a thought.

Reminds me of the pictures of fast food restaurants with windows between the cashiers and the customers.

Let's say that 500 year old opressive institution up and disappears once day. Who starves who are not today?

Just a thought.

>my grammy and grandaddy wuz slaves n sheeeeit so now I get to steal whatever I want

>this is corporate racism at its worst.

People really have no perspective on anything anymore.

So when can we security tag hummus too?

Victims of an institution started by Black people. An institution that has been over for over 150 years and after slavery ended Blacks were literally kept in a higher quality life than they are now under freedom and unsegregated capitalism. Black people commit more crime and are less intelligent making it harder for them to do good work. This is biology not discrimination.

When Jews start getting more direct.

Just put up some of those detector things before you walk out and you solve all the problems. We literally have them in every store, why don't you?

When I first read the headline, I didn't realize that a little whiteboi was the one who complained.

Jamaicans actually have a pretty sweet deal, I knew one who went to a top university in England because of the Commonwealth connection. Regarding this "outrage" about the extra security, stores typically protect smaller items from getting stolen, have you looked at the shelf behind the cashier at your local liquor store?

That's what the box is.

The funny thing is that any store of decent size logs shrinkage and only bothers tagging the most stolen items.

Easier for them in that way, on multiple levels. It's easier to just let the computer do it both for efficiency, and for the sake of being able to say that the computer is making the decision if anything like this comes up, as it is based in some sort of hard fact and libs can't whine that some human is being racist because something is getting stolen.

I have no idea what this complaint is even about anymore or why anyone would consider this news.

Am I out of touch with humanity? Or has humanity just fallen to a level I can't even perceive?

Oh, I thought it had something to do with the barcode.

They put the high theft rate products behind glass. Some poor guy who works as a slave at a convenience store has to put up with some idiot who has never done a single honest day of work in his life, who has no pragmatic sense, who cannot admit the incredibly high rates that niggers steal because he has 0 experience outside his bubble.

Ironically it was white emo and goth teenagers who were stealing all the black hair dye.

I need to rewatch that show.

because they hate niggers?

what show

Thats a pretty stupid rule desu though.

Why mutilate your workforce? Even if you had hundreds of them to work the fields, you're still lowering your net gains.

Just seems silly is all.

King Leopold was a nut case.

>Black people are well known for stealing stuff.

>Somehow trying to deal with the well known problem is racist

Yeah. Ok.

was going to post this image. hivemind.

might as well post r2dindu

The avocado toast kids have never run so much as a hotdog stand and don't understand what businesses have to deal with. They see everything as systematic oppression against their pets from the comfort of a liberal arts college dorm.

>tfw your society is more interested in breeding faux-moral outrage than breeding humans

>go to pharmacy market
>go to hair products
>all of the small, expensive tins of gel/pomade that go for $20-25 are encased

Is this racist/sexist against white men, Sup Forums? It must be, right?

Read the caption. It was a child not a worker that was damaged. If she didn't die she can still create more labor.

Nicely stated. Thank you.

FUCK YOU MAN

Hated this shit, didnt need to be reminded of it. There's a special place in hell for you and the writers for this.

Post the original fgt

He tags things that get stolen.

If you are noticing a racial component, then you should take that as a lesson in reality. Locks cost money. They wouldn't waste the money if it wasn't necessary.

Battlestar Galactica (the reboot, not the original)

They tag high theft items
>yfw economics is racist

You're more retarded than he is for even replying to this shit.

In this weeks episode of Realities Being Racist Again...

>economics is racist
Well, that is what the Left believes.

Feel smarter now?

Of course it's a libshit or a troll, but it was an opportunity to me to make a point, as I'm doing now.

is it honestly worth 3.80 uk bucks?

except he doesn't read your point, and if he does, and it's even remotely coherent, he'll disregard it and wait for some raging autist who doesn't know what bait is to reply, and then give him a reply

don't respond to bait

what said.

Is this your first time here? If so, fuck off.

>I respond to bait to make points nobody reads

why

It was kino in an otherwise kinoless season

deal with it

computers is raycis

I replied for the real anons.

>don't respond to bait
Definitely don't respond to bait *threads* like "drumpf btfo" but it's fine to post in a legit thread like this one, *if* you have something valuable to post.

Uk society is the most susceptible to this bullshit so it isnt surprising when it happens but still...

Also yet another dude with many tattoos and few hairs on his nuts

Just restarted it myself, on the second mini-series episode.

The whole thing is on Hulu, if you've got it.

Not realizing bait is an opportunity to show the other hundreds of people reading any particular thread how and why the bait poster is wrong.

Get some Got2Be. Its really effective and a lot cheaper than Crew

>nobody reads
Most people in this thread, including you have read the replies. So there's go that "nobody read it" argument.

Any good?

worth every minute, great show.

Dat nigger in lockup

I've used the gel, paste, and wax, all have been excellent.

Wax has been the best for holding but not getting all hard like gel.

that's the whole point. shitlibs thinks it's racist to point out that niggers steal more than others.

COMPUTERS ARE RACIST

This guy knows what everyone does at all times.

It is a special power the left aka commies have.

OMFG!