*sips tea*

Be afraid, Sup Forums.

Be VERY afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soap up my tits and slap em around

Americans won't vote for a nigger again. No one likes niggers here, not even niggers.

>running a female Obongo
I don't think that trick will work twice.

>loses ICANN to the UN
powerful record

guys we need a plan

the democrats are going all out

Trump CANNOT stand against this level of diversity

she's less black than king dindu

>black

nah, yeah, lemme guess she published a black cookbook so she's black

whats her policies on immigration,trade and health

>She is the daughter of a Tamil Indian mother, Dr. Shyamala Gopalan Harris (1938–2009), a breast cancer researcher who emigrated from Chennai, India, in 1960, and a Jamaican-American father, Donald Harris, a Stanford University economics professor.

>black
lmao that bitch wont win shit. currently white women in america are frantically trying to be conservative because feminist didnt want to admit trump won with almost nothing but white men voting for him. white women want a man that isnt subhuman. sorry tyrome but magazines directed at women dont convince most to let you touch them. census data shows your not even considered human to the opposite sex. most of the black populations growth in recent decades has come from immigration afforded through refugee status to african nations over the past 20 years

females vote so infrequently that 100% of the female vote is like 30% of the male vote and white people vote more often then every one else in america so trump getting 30% of all female votes being 60% white female is a joke

anyways they are deporting beaners and nigs have no chance of getting another black president in the next 20 years.

This.

I have no idea this bitch is she will never be president. No black president ever again, a long time before a woman president and she would have to be very right winged.

I love how the dems ordain the "chosen one" every election. Like its already decided.

Because it worked out so well for them last time.

>*sips tea*
Faggot

>black

Isn't it racist to call every person born from 1 75-80% African American & 1 White parent, black?

Democrats are still clueless and out of touch as ever.

Feelsgoodman.

Trump 2020.
Trump Jr. 2024

Their bench has been so depleted for the last 10-12 years, that anyone who they think will have even the slightest chance is anointed.

Anyone not named Hilary will beat trump

>Be VERY afraid.
Libtards STILL don't understand why they lost in 2016.

Go ahead and run her, bitch. It won't help.

>Americans won't vote for a nigger again.
Obama was not only the FIRST nigger president we ever had. He was the ONLY nigger president we'll ever have had.

Oh shit, they got us. She's black AND a woman. We'll HAVE to vote for her or people will think we're sexist and racist.

>laffin' at how this pasty-assed quarterblack is gonna try to ride the melanin train on vagina wheels straight to the white house.

probably will get a run going. remember the DNC? every single person they brought on the stage was crippled, black, retarded, black, female, hispanic, disabled, black, jewish or was very close to those who were
they absolutely love this celebration of weakness. kamala harris ticks enough boxes to be a frontrunner, but i suggests she loses a leg if she wants to really be elevated to greatness as a strong leader for the dnc

Holy fuck how can they lack such self awareness to keep pulling this shit.

>sassy black negress
what could possibly go wrong?

Dems should run a black muslim female lesbian transvestite retard in a wheelchair next

She's not black enough.

BARACK OBAMA from CHICAGO is blacker than Kamala Harris. Though she is from oakland.

Dems will lose with niggers or women. A female nigger will lose to any republican candidate guaranteed. Doesn't matter who it is. It could be Lindsey Graham and he'd still win against that

Lincoln was part black.

The fatal flaw of this niggress will be her temperament. I guarantee you at some poin this woman will chimp the fuck out in front of millions, and folks let me tell you, nothing makes a boomer more sick than a noisy nigger with a bad attitude.

Kamala means horrible in finlandish.

(((Coincidence)))

Not really, they're both half black

>whats her policies on immigration,trade and health

immigration
>vagina
trade
>african american
health
>racism/sexism

yeah we should put a real man
like the average Sup Forums guy
that can't stand that a black woman is more successful than him
so he blames the evil invisible jew so that he doesn't have to admit it's his fault if he's a failure

But is she LGBT and forced to use the wheelchair too?

THIS. Fuck Sup Forums.

LOL. It's not black, not young, and probably not a woman

You guys are still just posting about race.. they've really fucked you guys up desu.

If she's a first time senator, I don't think she's ready to run the country.

Democrats need to run on a consistent, understandable moderate policy. If they bring the left to the right about six notches with a veteran, no big dirt, well-spoken politician, they will win.

Trump has invigorated the Democrats in a way no actual democrat has done in modern history. They will vote with zeal like we did in this election.

If Trump turns out to be a continuous major headache for the country and he runs again, he will lose. At the very least, you should be able to admit that he's hurt our image.

We wanted a troll for President and we got one, it has been hilarious, I agree. He needs to let another Republican with a real platform with tangible ideas to run in the next one if the right expects to win.

>If she's a first time senator, I don't think she's ready to run the country.

Look at the idiot in the office now; he's never held public office and it's showing. Anything is possible.

She has only been a senator since January.
Black.

Where have I heard this before? The Democrats electing a very rookie establishment politician to be president? Who nobody really knows anything about?

M8 you are wasting you're time this isn't the place for arguments that make sense
This is
HURR DURR NIGRESS STEALING OUR JOB
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG FUCK THE LEFT

What if you had an open primary system where you just took the most successful candidate in a mock election of sorts as a test for their ability to win the real thing?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam

Niggers will vote for a man nigger... won't vote for a woman nigger.

If they really want a female president, then I think Ivanka should be it. Degree in economics from the Wharton school.

The Democrats could beat Trump in 2020 with someone who could appeal to the rust belt white working class and reel them back in. Thankfully in their quest to conquer America with foreign imports and domestic freaks they failed to consider what would be first to fall - their own damn party. These retard freaks will nominate someone like Harris who will get BTFO. Hell, they would have done it in 2016 if not for the power of the Clintons, who rigged the game in their favor.

Are you saying we’re going to need to see the birth certificate?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Democrats think Americans will vote for an angry sheboon for president
Democrats really are fucking retarded

THIS

FUCK Sup Forums AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Dems really haven't learnt anything, people vote for policies not for idpol

>Invigorated Democrats

Too bad they have absolutely no semblance of party unity, or even a cohesive message/platform. In fact, the last 5 years have been fostering an extremely decisive and fracturing mentality. Have you even been paying attention to the DNC Chair shenanigans? They're even trying to get back to the working man angle as if people are going to just forget their actions the last couple elections. Then you have the "woke" Dems. who want to scrap the current leadership. It's going to be 2050 before the Democrats are formidable again. Holy fuck what a mess.

She's only famous for facial expressions and how she cuts people off to make pretend points.

>blabbers for an hour leaving little time for a response
>person she's interrogating tries to give a response
>she cuts them off to say they haven't said anything yet and proceeds to jabber again
>someone eventually tells her off for not letting the person answer
>HEADLINE NEWS: BLACK WOMAN TOLD SHE CAN'T PERFORM HER JOB. VOTE HER FOR PRESIDENT.

>black woman in position of authority
>therefore angry sheboon

the social justice warriors are really right about you sometimes

>If they bring the left to the right about six notches with a veteran, no big dirt, well-spoken politician, they will win.
The Dems definitely won't run a veteran in 2020, 2024, or 2028. They've alienated too much of the white working class with Obama, the election, and now Trump's presidency to even think about shifting right to pick up those votes because every notch they move right a little more of their already apathetic voter base stays home. They should have given the nomination to Sanders so their party would at least have some direction if they lost but Ole Hillary wouldn't have any of that because it was her turn and now they're fucked even with the GOP constantly trying to shit the bed as hard as possible.

>Black
BARELY BLACK.
FUCK RACISTS FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK AMERICA
LET ME KNOW WHEN A REAL BLACK WOMAN GETS IN
PIC RELATED

If all the dmc can do is to virtue signal with black+woman and show no change, theybare really fucked.

Identity politics are dying. Thanks Trump.

That's wrong. Obama got record turnouts of brown people, do you think that's because of his well thought out policies?

Please run another dried up angry cunt against trump it will be hilarious.

If lord kek blesses this with digits we get to she trump destroy a sheboon in 2020 just like he did with killary

>says nothing about her policies and beliefs

Fpbp

You fucking blind? Its a nigger and democrat. therefore is gibs and globalism. remove head fro anus eurocuck.

I just came to this comment

seriously thought she was white in the thumbnail.

Fucking BO is more black than that.

Sean King is darker than this dindu.

Terrible woman, doesn't have what it takes

Where do you think ur going cunt

>"just a corrupt white woman didn't work, quick get one that's younger and has more melanin!"

You can screencap this if you like. Kamala Harris will never make it to the 2020 election (politically speaking). They haven't really vetted her fully yet, and she has some rather nasty skeletons in her closet. She won't even run once they finish digging her past up.

choka de macaco

can we just declare democrats criminal traitors and deport them to mexico or canuckistan already?

The left still worships Obama even though no one has any clue what he did with his time in office except muh healthcare for all

>democrats need for a radical edge
That isn't what we need at all. (yes, I'm a dem)
We need Jim webb

Or a Tulsi

I love her, she's a cutiepie

Kamala Harris simply doesn't have what it takes. She is just hate for Trump, crystallized into a person. There's no identity beyond that.

Hopefully the Dems aren't going to think they can just ride regretful Trump voters to victory, since their base of blacks and youth is so geographically self-gerrymandered as to be unable to win on their own. There may be a lot of white voters who will tell you right now they regret voting for Trump and don't like him, but they don't have a Democrat to compare him to yet. Once one appears and Reps go on the offensive, it'll be "Trump vs Coastal Cosmopolitan Elites Who Love Foreigners and Hate America" and the Dems will be in trouble yet again.

Bitch look like flava flave fucked mrs potato head my nigga

This. SHANIQUA for president! YASSS QUEEN

What a perfect person to deliver the Democrats message of Jihad against POTUS, wide open borders, rampant pedophilia, and white genocide

You need to stop with the racism and misogyny, user

I foresee a long and successful career for Kamala Harris... in California politics.

>she is just hate for Trump personified
That's literally the entire DNC right now. They don't have policies or stances, they only hate Trump and his supporters. It works because liberals respond to emotional appeals rather than logic. As long as they can paint Trump as a big, bad meanie, they'll get 40% of the vote regardless.

This is because they are a loose coalition of parasitic minority groups, high finance and SJWs. None of these groups can really agree on anything. They need a target to force them to work together.

We already got a president in office because he's black. It won't happen now.

>Not using a transexual, black, muslim "woman" with some disability

Im calling both transphobia and islamophobia here.

>Jesse The Body Ventura 2020
>Legal weed fixes economy and healthcare
>hand-off back to Trump 2024
>The wall gets even higher
>[24]