Chicago 4

So what happened with these guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1eTyBJB6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they got mo money fo dem programs

Only white people can be racist

They pleaded not guilty, and are all looking at 33 years (bare minimum) in prison. If the judge decides to be harsh they could get life without parole.

anybody got their instagram profiles?

It was just kids with bad house training. That's what CNN told me. It wasn't racist and it wasn't evil.

It was just kids being kids :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1eTyBJB6Y

They pleaded not guilt in February. They were supposed to go to court sometime in March. However I found media silence after their initial plea.

I couldn't fucking believe that. Could you imagine a white conservative saying the same thing if that happened to black kids.

I really wish people would start holding blacks accountable for this shit.

Same thing happened with the "knockout game" at least until they started targeting ((())).

Didn't some old people get seriously hurt in that?

anyone have location/SM info on em

>33

How badly was he harmed? I remember Sup Forums calling the authorities but cant remember what they did to the kid.

Someone even died but I believe he was a (possibly illegal) immigrant from Central America.

Just occurred to me. I think they actually used a needle to inject drugs and a knife on him.

Also the kid was retarded and ambushed by a former colleague of his (one of the coons).

Yep they are fucked. Good riddance. Sup Forums said this morning that they are still in jail (preventive arrest).

>*was ambushed

>Also the kid was retarded and ambushed by a former colleague of his (one of the coons).

Sounds like he relaxed.

Once the media heat died down. They received the medal of Honor.

Taxpayers will be paying for their food, health, housing and recreation in jail for most of their adult life. More money will go to them then they will have ever made outside of jail. How does it feel supporting people like this?

BLM lawyers appointed to them and their families along with financial support, probably a go fuck me fund too

Proof. I try to find information weekly about this (I'm in Illinois) and there has been no new information since the arrest.