Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleisthenes
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETFI2U9RA
youtu.be/fZpJ7yUPwdU?t=2m38s
earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/locke1689a.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It stems from their hate of white people and European culture.

Explains why they give Islam and even more ass-backwards religions a free pass.

removing religion is the jewish goal to make you easy to control

because they know christ followers won’t behead them

Because Christianity sucks and is also incorrect.

Liberals hate anything that tries to free the human spirit. They love islam and sharia law so much 'cuz it's a more effective means of controlling people that communism evah wuz...... 'n sheit

Christainity is the route to many of our laws, culture and morals and is the religion that is still mostly practiced in the states and whatnot.

Destroy it at the route, create a void and import your own ideology.

Also cause it's the religion most of us know and is easy to criticize without any real threat

I do? How come the right wing makes a mockery of the golden rule each and every day? Saying things like "pay your taxes" and "rich people can barely get into Heaven if at all". And "judge not lest ye be judged" are not right wing things

What has been the biggest impediment for the left's desire for global Marxism? Western culture. And at the center of Western culture? Christianity.

>Jose
I bet $1000 he's a cocksucking illegal pedofag.

When Christ came the world hated him because he told them they're living in sin and they must repent. He then warned future christians that as long as they walk the path, the world will hate them too as it hated him. It's not a right vs left, it's christian vs non christian. The world hates christians because they're horrified of the idea they live in sin and will be judged for it.

>Christainity is the route to many of our laws, culture and morals
lel no it's not.

slaves of their own desires, just look at sodom and gomorrah, the fall of rome etc, faggots are the ultimate symptom of a falling society

civilisation is going down but this happens every time, we will survive, rise, fall and all that

It objectively is. Regardless of whether or not you believe the supernatural claims of Christianity, it is verifiably the historical basis of most of western philosophy and laws. Read some history.

But NatSoc nu-pagan types on Sup Forums hate christianity too

I've never heard of postmodern jesus. sounds like some falseflag shit

Because Christianity is largely associated with white people and libtards hate white people.

Yet they love Islam, I don't get it

>it is verifiably the historical basis of most of western philosophy and laws

Name them. Western society came from Greco-Roman society not christcuckdom.

Did Jesus make democracy?
Nope that was the Greeks
Did Jesus make the Senate?
Nope that was the Romans

its weird they hate Christianity but love Islam. they really should hate both

and everyone recognises them for the neckbeard retards they are

>western philosophy
The most notable being universal human equality. It's fucking hilarious how DEUS VULT faggots here have no idea that Christianity was the start of human rights SJWism.

Christianity has morals and compassion

Pretty much this. They're allowed to so they're really going to ride it out.

That's the Jesus people who hate christians are refer to when they try to convince you Jesus wanted you to vote for welfare programs and fag rights

Grab em. You anachronistic fuck

Yes goy, Jesus was Marx, give all your shekels to the state

Because it's direct competition for controlling the masses.
You can't have two masters.

yeah of course christianity is european right? LMAO here let me give you a pro-tip the only reason they hate it is because they see it as the status que they will defend christains if they are gay or something as it is not the mainstream. Islam is not the mainstream and they feel like people hate them unjustly. They don't attack anything else because christianity is MAINSTREAM in the US they consider anything with power to be BAD BAD BAD. We could literally have Islam replace christianity and it would be the same fucking shit.

man you take dicks up your ass, you cant insult nobody

Swearing on the bible, American coins have "In god we trust", Christian alarmists were everywhere during the 70's and 80's.

Hell with your fag flag you should know that one big reason they outlawed homosexuality for a long time here was cause it was against gods plan.

They know it reinforces the social stability of Western Civilization, so they want to tear it down to further their goal of total societal disintegration.

>Western society came from Greco-Roman society not christcuckdom.

>Greco-Roman society
>had slaves
>born into a class you could not escape
>different laws for different classes of society
>state enforced pedophilia
>No equal representation under the law

The transition from that to what we have today was Christianity. You're being intentionally dishonest if you think what we have today is the same as Roman Grecko society and you're proving your bias when you fail to acknowledge what changed it

wait is anachronism a good thing?

Wasn't that theme park a massive flop?

The Greeks hated democracy you uneducated faggot. See Plato and Aristotle.
Democracy as we know it came from classical liberal and Enlightenment philosophers, whose theories relied on God as a presupposition.

>before Christianity
>homosexual orgies
>Sodom and gamorah
>state sponsored pedophilia

>after Christianity
>burn witches
>sex before marriage is eternal damnation
>homosexuality is an abomination

Rly makes you go hmmmm

also, it's RIDICULOUS

Now we have a grab ems sodomite. And the churches used to sanction our marriages. Then plato came along

>Christianity
>white people and european culture
You kikes are a little to obvious some times.

that's not Christianity fault, jews are too smart for white people

>living in a time machine

>retarded keaf cucks miss the point again
>hurf durf our coin has mentions of the Christian god therefore my previous claim about laws and institutions coming from Christianity must be correct durf
>durf Romans and Greeks had slaves, but it's not like Christians also had slaves derp

Christcucks get dumber by the day

>The Greeks hated democracy you uneducated faggot

Did I say that democracy thrived in all Greek states unopposed for all of their history or did I say that they created democracy? Pretty sure I said the latter. The enlightenment was itself a revival of Greco-Roman customs following over a millenia of Christian monarchy. Same with the Renaissance advancements.

Only people who need to become educated are Christcucks. Not to mention the many studies that show a strong correlation between Christianity and low education.

>Christainity is the route to many of our laws, culture and morals
>It objectively is.

Sounds like something a group of individuals would say....hmmmmmmm. Who may be behind this type of no-fact assertions

>>after Christianity
>>burn witches
>>sex before marriage is eternal damnation
>>homosexuality is an abomination
None of those preclude the principle of human equality.
Further, those separate lists are far from each other on the time line of human history, and have more to do with factors other than religion.

Whether you like the religion or not, Christianity has been a fundamental part of former Roman Territories since the 4th century AD, Central Europe since Charlemange, and all of Europe in general since about the 15th century. To claim that at this point, Europe culture and Christian history aren't linked hand and hand is absurd.

Daily reminder Sup Forums didn't give a shit about Christianity until they realized it made them "counter culture."

Stop worshiping false kike gods.

>I'm going to argue against easily verifiable recorded history by typing HURRRRRRR DURRRR a bunch of times

There is literally no hope for you faggots

Christianity was only created to destroy the Roman empire
The leftism and altruism you see in western civilization is an eventual consequence of christianity.

I'm not nor ever was Christian. Seems like you are missing more points then any of us. Sounds like your unrelenting hatred for such a topic is causing you to not understand some things.

Is this bait?

What do u expect from degenerates?

>Christianity is the only religion that point out jews lies and tricks
>muh Christianity is baaaad
holy shit people are too dumb

rom reject God, the gospel was spread over rome and they kept being gay and rejecting God, do you see some resemblance with our current time?

not an argument faggot
Where are those proven laws and institutions you cucks were talking about which came from Christianity?

Can't find anything aside from some inscriptions on coins?

I don't care, you are still talking shit attributing western society to a dead Jew. So you are still a fucking retard regardless of whether you see Christ as your lord and savior.

>Did I say that democracy thrived in all Greek states unopposed for all of their history or did I say that they created democracy?
Where in Ancient Greece was democracy as we know it practiced?
>The enlightenment was itself a revival of Greco-Roman customs following over a millenia of Christian monarchy.
This is completely false, so your chain of logic falls apart here.

This sums it up:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

Can't believe people get tricked by kikes this easily lol.

Sup Forums is compromised.

It sometimes resist POZ

It should be pointed out that minorities, the poor, the ignorant, and "degenerates" generally either choose christianity or progressivism as their base ideology.

>guy gets fucked in the ass thinking he has morals

Liberals hate Christianity because Christianity promises us salvation and eternal life AFTER we repent for our sins.

wow wtf I hate christianity and christendom now

I do not hate regular christians BUT I just want you to know better. Its a big red pill to take and a lot of times people can't do it so they just create there own subreligion based on jewish christianity

They hate everything European our race is the first because if something happens it can never be fixed and second is our culture/religion.

>democracy as we know it

You think that there was a post modern society where equality is shared by all before now?
Good, neither do I. Still doesn't change the fact that Greeks started democracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleisthenes

>This is completely false, so your chain of logic falls apart here.

How so shithead?

Well, you should. Unless you're retarded.
Christianity is the reason there are refugees and sanctuary cities in the US, after all.

>Literally a Jewish trick of a religion
>European culture

How's that coolaid taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

>man thinks eve didnt lay the snake and that he can get into the 144,000
Youre hilarious. No marriages in heaven bud. You have your head up your own secular ass. How many times must i repeat this shit? Good for you but youre no better and might be worse than virgins or homos

It was common in england and the US for instance to put bible verses in the actual laws.

"If any man lyeth with mankinde, as a man lyeth with a woman, both of them have committed abomination, they both shall surely be put to death. Levit. 20. 13. And ifany woman change the naturall use into that which is against nature, as Rom. 1. 26. she shall be liable to the same sentence, and punishment, or if any person, or persons, shall commit any other kinde of unnaturall and shamefull filthines, called in Scripture the going after strange flesh, or other flesh then God alloweth, by carnal! knowledge of another vessel then God in nature hath ap- pointed to become oneflesh, whether it be by abusing the contrary part ofa grown woman, or child ofeither sex, or unripe vessel ofa girle, wherein the natural use ofthe woman is left, which God hath ordained for the propagation of posterity, and Sodomiticall filthinesse (tending to the destruction ofthe race ofmankind) is committed by a kind ofrape, nature beingforced, though the will were inticed,' every such person shall be put to death. Or if any man shall act upon himself; and in the sight ofothers spill his owne seed, by example, or counsel, or both, corrupting or tempting others to doe the like, which tends to the sin ofSodomy, ifit be not one kind ofit; or s h a l l d e f i l e , o r c o r r u p t h i m s e l f a n d o t h e r s , b y a n y k i n d o f s i nf u l l f i l t h i n e s s e , h e s h a l l b e p u n i s h e d according to the nature of the offence; or if the case considered with the aggravating circum- stances, shall according to the mind of God revealed in his word require it, he shall be put to death, as the court of magistrates shall determine "

-New Haven law of 1655 published in New Raven's Settling in New-England and Some Lawesfor Government

Because its semitic

Idiot what you call jews today follow rabbinic/pharisee Judaism. From 313 Christianity was not a Judaic sect but a recognised religion in the Roman empire which adapted to the people that adopted it. It became European.

Strange flesh is angels. Not men. As you lieth. Right beside molech passages. Meaning female beds maybe. Stone pork eaters. And especially ignore any times Christ blessed us. People have no clue of history nor what words mean. How did sodom keep procreating? Why kill a town of fags? Wouldnt they do that on their own without surrogacies? Lot offered his daughters to fags? But still you misquote the kikey old testament and try and walk before Christ. Born eunuchs. David and jonathan. Ruth and naomi. The centurion. The ethiopian. Hagar. Wake up

OH NICE that verse again sorry buddy but its bullshit

I'm not a neckbeard. I dont yet have the biological capability of growing facial hair outside of the mustache area

Right, so Christianity's contribution to western civics is the puritanical punishment of sexual misdeeds.

The same punitive stance which allowed marxists to take over the west by portraying western society in opposition to personal liberty.

Good job Christcucks.

Meanwhile the Greco-Roman world actually worked on functional state institutions and realistic moral philosophies which can't be easily undermined by angry feminists and fags.

Sorry buddy but you have 0 historical knowledge if you can't make a difference between Judaism before the destruction of the second temple. Christianity is entirely another matter and only an idiot can think that in it's current form it has anything to do with Judaism.
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETFI2U9RA

they must contantly opose and hate someone or else they would have enough time to realize they are the bad guys

The State is their God. Everybody must be dependent on the State.

>The same punitive stance which allowed marxists to take over the west by portraying western society in opposition to personal liberty.
Damn what do they teach you in neo-marxist academia? Total bullshit I pray for the salvation of your soul if you are a homosexual.

Your highest value is a free market. Can man fall deeper?

Yeah that Roman Legion is really kicking ass today.

No you don’t

Literally France was created from Christians as well as Germany. The old child's story of Vercingetorix yada yada that every Francophone child, including me, learned about from parent to child and teacher and on

Thus created England whose monarchy was based off the Christian god

Thus created the US which was born from Enlightenment protestants

You have very little knowledge on the foundation of your nations

>you cant disprove the existence of my imaginary magic cloud father therefore I choose to believe he is real

do you also choose to believe in the existence of literally every possible thing that might exist? its literally an infinite list of possible things and its irrational to pick one over any other.

youtu.be/fZpJ7yUPwdU?t=2m38s

>Christianity's contribution to western civics is the puritanical punishment of sexual misdeed
Yes, you slimy faggot, and we could use some public executions of sodomites these days as well.

The US founding fathers were protestants and at worst deists/masons.

Say it

Oтчe нaш, Ижe ecи нa нeбeceх!
Дa cвятитcя имя Tвoe,
дa пpиидeт Цapcтвиe Tвoe,
дa бyдeт вoля Tвoя,
якo нa нeбecи и нa зeмли.
Хлeб нaш нacyщный дaждь нaм днecь;
и ocтaви нaм дoлги нaшa,
якoжe и мы ocтaвляeм дoлжникoм нaшим;
и нe ввeди нac вo иcкyшeниe,
нo избaви нac oт лyкaвaгo.
Aминь.

Which is a very good point. While the US constitution, which I now live and love under, is open to any god as it is important to enshrine rights to a power higher than any mortal, even the founders of this great experiment were of a Christian sect

Daily reminder: It's part of White Genocide.

This is the definition as coined by the creator of the term:
>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

It boils down to one word. "No." Kids hate it.

A better question is why do Christians like to evade their taxes.

So? We should allow an openly degenerate organisation to celebrate and march?

Because they're Kikes

Christianity is the most well-known and widely practiced religion in the West, as well as being the most recognized source of morality. Destroy it and you can create a society of spirtually dead slaves that buy thousands of dollars of worthless stuff to fill the void of meaninglessness in their lives left by spirituality. Not to mention that undermining Christianity means that a certain synagogue of Satan can freely practice their sodomy, pedophilia, drugs, and murder.

They think if they attack Christianity people won't think they're dogmatic cultists.

Everybody hates it. Even you. When you're told "NO" you do not rejoice. No one does.
Kids are just more vocal in their protests.

This is missing a core component. Spirituality becomes subverted and what is immoral is claimed to be moral. Most liberals are not "do what you want" type people, they're hardcore moralists with their own moral value system. The fact that Christians don't realize this is why they're so ineffective against them. Christians have completely and utterly failed to contain modern liberals, much how like Pagans could not constrain Christianity in the Roman empire.

Religion is traditional, so conservatives like it. Therefor, liberals hate it.

>Athens
>anything like modern day democracies
Nope.
>You think that there was a post modern society where equality is shared by all before now?
That's precisely the point: that universal equality for all is rooted in Christianity. Eg, John Locke, the guy whose works the US Constitution practically took pages from. His theories start from God as a necessary presupposition.
How can you be this dumb and uninformed? Here, I'll help:
earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/locke1689a.pdf
Page 2, 3, and 4.

>Good, neither do I. Still doesn't change the fact that Greeks started democracy.
Nope. They might have used the same or similar words to describe a certain system of government, but the concept symbolized by the word differed from the concept that we label with the word 'democracy'. Words are socially agreed upon symbols for concepts.

>This is completely false, so your chain of logic falls apart here.
>How so shithead?
>asks me to prove a negative
You're making the claim; the onus is on you. Typical downs syndrome retard.