THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENEND

6 MILLION JEWS DIED.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can´t.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
youtube.com/watch?v=ih4_1FyVjaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a 20 inch penis, Prove me wrong, Protip: You can't.

Well you´re not white so it could be possible.

KEK!

How did they manage that?

>German apologist

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

Who gives a fuck
Why don't you piss-whiney little bitches get over it?
Shit happens

why prove you wrong? it was the best thing that germans did. next time we'll get all the jews. apparently the first time didn't get rid of the infectious pests.

>implying

whats he saying

>6 million Jews died
Good

>can't get arrested because not declining holohoax
>isn't antisemite

ebin : D-

Without Googling how many Jehovah Witnesses died?

"Du Pissa alda!"

We should make a list how many christians died.

It's true, my son died there.

lul

>flag
You mean your wife´s son?

As said in the history board...

Typhus

It didn't happen but I wish it did you filthy nigger-loving kike.

feeling the pressure schlomowicz?

It sounds believable but the wooden doors were there since the camps construction. Where are the graves?

>6 MILLION JEWS DIED.
Time to crack open the champagne.

It is not possible to prove a negative

Prove that Germany today is a real nation. you can't

Hey Sup Forums yesterday i watched a very jewish documentary about France and Petain before the german occupation. This really made me think because we Argies had/still have a weird devotion for our General Peron, which was in the same timeline with the WW2

Is the love for generals like those just propaganda or they tried to fight against something bigger?

Sorry if this post derails this bait thread

they run the media and I saw it in a movie so it must be true!

So 6 million Jews died...but they weren't killing exclusively Jews. So how many got gassed/exterminated in total? Someone please explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

Here you go

>gas chambers
If the Germans killed any prisoners it would never have been with zyklon. Extremely innefficient.
We're talking finding a way to get people grouped up and smoke them with cyanide pesticide pellet smoke.
They didn't have anything to fire the pellets on in the bunkers people claim were chambers.
They also claim it only took 15 minutes for said pellets to fumigate the room without any such heating element on a winter day so yeah.

Holocaust is in no way true and I don't wish it happened. Can't destroy Jewry by killing a few of them so the rest can hide.
Need to shove their own pill in their mouth and indoc their children (and assassinate rabbis) and destroy their culture.

/thread

>Prove me wrong.

this place was alot funnier when "holocaust didnt happen! Prove me wrong!" was the edgy and cool thing to type...

Wasn't it Lupus?

There ya go

That is one pretty mother fuckin info graph

It's an intriguing read at the least. It could easily be debunked by someone trying to faithfully mimic the conditions of the gas chambers and see whether or not they could sustain the 6m rate.

6-4 =/= 6-1
You can't revise a partial tally without revising the whole tally.
And if you've lied once...

Here's the answer. if it did, alright we can learn from the concept. And if it didn't, alright, well we can still learn from the concept. Move on. Or is the Holocaust Satan coming back to remind you of death again? I'm not joking in Jesus name. youtube.com/watch?v=ih4_1FyVjaY

Obvious bait is obvious

>g*rmany
And Sup Forums we're the worst shitposters

>6 MILLION JEWS DIED.
at least 6 trillion jews died dont try to downplay this you fucking nazi

Go back to Sup Forums Merkel

Zyklon B makes you fire resistant.