Hear me out

It is a well known fact that although Negroes are mentally inferior to your average white male, they typically exhibit superior physical strength and stamina, often having a higher ceiling for their "peak physical form". Similarly, Asians are typically regarded as being very beta, small, and weak, despite being smarter than your average white man in nearly every regard. Therefore, I can conclude that a Blasian which inherits both the superior physical qualities of blacks and the superior mental qualities of Asians would be the pinnacle of human evolution and better than your average white male in nearly every way. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-B-JpBm8QU
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian+white+nigger=Arab
sad but genetically true

niggers are just good at running and asians are tryhards who spend too much time honing one skill to compensate, they usually get destroyed in both 1v1 with whites otherwise they would be more relevant to the world

>which inherits both the superior physical qualities
That's not how anything works

This isn't fucking pokemon you jew bastard.

You're assuming that only superior qualities would be expressed and that nothing would cancel out.

Disregarding how genetics work, with your logic, inferior black intelligence would mingle with superior Asian intelligence, producing average intelligence. Ditto for inferior Asian strength and superior black strength - once again, averaging out.

Let's say Bronze was a naturally occurring metal. Would it make more sense to simply mine Bronze out of the ground and process it, or to mine copper and tin ore separately, process them separately, and then melt them down and combine them?

Except Blasians aren't naturally occurring Dumdum. There has to be race mixing

only people in East Asia such as Japan the Korea's and China have IQs higher than whites and the intelligence Camp isn't that wide most Europeans have IQs just below a hundred most of the Asian people from the countries I have listed have IQs around 105 so if there were two mix avoiding how how genetics actually works you would get an average IQ around 103.

meanwhile the IQ gap between sub-Saharan and whites is much greater the average sub-Saharan African has an IQ around 70 so let's do the math 70 + 105 equals 175 divide that by 2 and you get 87, which is barely better than the average African American, but for the sake of your argument let's use the average IQ for an African American which is 85 going through the same process The Offspring would have an IQ of 95 which isn't that much better considering the dumbest state in America on average has an IQ of 95.3.

also Genetically speaking white people are actually stronger and it's because of the muscle fibers if you ever go to a strong man competition or watch the Olympics for the world's strongest man they're always White and the demographics are pretty similar when it comes to bodybuilding most black people have body types that make it difficult for them to gain muscle compared to Europeans but the benefit is they're better at sports like long-distance running or track.

it's better for two mulattos that have children together because recessive genes are what make Europeans, Europeans so there's a possibility that their offspring may have more European traits them both of them or if they get a sperm donor father that's 100% White that would be even better.

I'm no expert in human biodiversity but your logic is flawed.

>Genetically speaking white people are actually stronger and it's because of the muscle fibers if you ever go to a strong man competition or watch the Olympics for the world's strongest man they're always White

Farmboy genetics don't fuck around

Sadly, the Blasian combination often yields undesirable results. Sure, they make a slight improvement to the poor nigger stock, but they won't create that "brains and brawn" master race you think they are.

On a strength and agility scale of 1 to 5--where 2 is your average Asian, 3 is your average White, and 4 is your average nigger--a Blasian would be from 2 - 3.5. On an intellect scale of 1 to 5--where 4 is your average Asian, 3 is your average White, and 2 or even 1 is your average nigger--a Blasian would be a 2 - 2.5. That is, of course, if the Blasian is placed in ideal environments, where nutrition and education is ideal. Somehow, the brain gets niggerified, preventing it from achieving Asian-tier; the body gets Asianified, preventing it from achieving 'beast-of-burden' nigger-tier. The genetic tug-of-war picks the wrong base traits to amplify.

Asians literally cheat at everything. They aren't smart as a whole they just don't talk if they're stupid

It doesn't work like that, the qualities average out.

Afro-Asians are basically upgraded blacks, but blacks non the less.

The only physical activity blacks are superior at is running and jumping related. Whites in top form dominate in physical strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-B-JpBm8QU

>Negroes are mentally inferior to your average white male
True

>they typically exhibit superior physical strength
Not true

>and stamina
True

Hear me out -
You will be executed as a race traitor.
And no one will feel sorry for your death.

Asians may have the raw intelligence, but they're lacking in ingenuity, inspiration and individuality. They're pack followers, looking to be instructed, very good at working out problems within a defined set of known parameters. Not so good at lateral thinking, or dealing with unknowns. It seems to hold true for all the East Asian countries. They can all take instruction fantastically, and comprehend higher reasoned ideas pretty well, but their ability to come up with new solutions, or even begin to approach a problem without a pre-defined methodology is shitty.

Blacks have never won worlds strongest man, I guess that's why the jewish media don't care to promote it heavily.

You get someone who can steal a car but not drive it

niggers have more testosterone than wh*te subhumans

im not sure if this has been said but
nothing says "superior to whitey" then being unable to drive the car you just stole

They also have more estrogen, look it up.

fake news

something something honey and shit anecdote

wrong mark henry did

And more eostrogen.

>It is a well known fact that
Get the fuck out of here you retard, there are good reasons why strongmen and the like tend to be white.
Only brainwashed Americans believe that shit about niggers

You're a Kike and this is a shill thread to convince us that race mixing is good.

Fuck off. Niggers are subhuman scum and need to be exterminated.

Obligatory Rushton link

harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

W8 room motiv8ion
It will work!

Whites are genetically more motivated and therefore have more muscle.

I've always suspected it was just the low time preference and autistic love of order. Hoping leaf was right about muscle fibers