Houston man must pay child support for kid that's not his

VAGINA TURD SLAVERY IS REAL!!!

"A Houston man is on the hook for $65,000 in child support for a child that's not his.

Gabriel Cornejo, 45, took a DNA test proving a child his ex-girlfriend had 16 years ago was not his.

The test was too late. In 2003, a child support court in Houston ruled that Cornejo owed his ex-girlfriend child support because, she claims, there was no way he wasn't the father.

At the crux of why Cornejo must pay up is Texas' family code, chapter 161, which states, even if you're not the biological father, you still owe child support that accrued before the DNA test proves you're not the father, Cornejo's lawyer Cheryl Coleman told Chron.com."

"In further support of why Cornejo is on the line for the child support is a claim from the ex-girlfriend that the child support started coming out from Cornejo's paycheck without his objection."

Why "date" bitches now?

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-man-must-pay-child-support-for-kid-that-s-11305261.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brb cutting balls off

>Not getting a DNA test
>Getting cucked into raising someone else's child
>Taking the word of a woman

This is his fault.

>Why won't men just settle down?!

Trap.

oh wow, wht a sensible solution

oy vey

Yeah Texas is insane check out this law a 4.1 gram pot brownie is 5-99 years in prison. I know this cause it made the news how some kid has to do a minimum of 5 years in prison. Thats equivalent to a single dose of medicine in 29 states.

Un-Fun Fact: The reason courts fight to keep you in child support slavery is because they skim off the top.

The only way to win is not to play. I owe like $50k to NJ for child support. I work under the table. They seized my bank accounts, now I only use Paypal. If I get a check, my girlfriend cashes it for me or I go to a check cashing place. I ain't even mad at this point, because they will never get a fucking cent out of me.

nigger

so you abandoned your child

Child support should be a binding contract.

Meaning, if she doesn't spend the money on the child in effort to raise him/her to meet a negotiated criteria, all the child support money is forfeited back to the father.

Serves him right. He trusted a roastie.

You present this like it could happen to anyone. Well, no it fucking couldn't, because I'm a good judge of character and wouldn't get involved with such a woman to begin with.

Choose shit women, enjoy your shit life. No sympathy.

Yup. The woman was garbage, and the kid is probably retarded.

That's swell and all until they decide to throw you in jail for not paying child support.

Also, if it is your kid, as others have mentioned, then the kid is being punished and denied something that you do actually owe.

>Not reading the post
Just stop posting

Do you not have warrants for your arrest?

>i wont reap what i sow
kys

Fortunately, there's no such thing as debtor's prison in the US. The kid is not starving to death because I refuse to send $400 a week to his mother so she can buy cigarretes, and I don't talk to him because I have no desire to be involved with him and don't want him to get some retarded false hope that I actually give a shit about him.

Man up and kill them both.

>in bank
>beside two white whores
>one customer, one teller, obviously friends
>teller is holding other whores child

>"Yeah he requested a DNA test!"
>"are you serious, what an asshole!"
>"Yeah I served him child support papers last night"
>"Good, let's hope the child is his"

>dumb bimbo bitch mom cackles as loud as she can

>"GIRL it dont matter if he's the dad or not!"
>"What do you mean?"
>"His name is on the birth certificate, he HAS to pay child support, even if he isn't the daddy"

>They cackle like the bitches they are

Only nice thing is knowing that we aren't alone and every man, regardless of color, deals with this shit.

Holy fuck I hope he finds you and cuts your throat. Leaving him to his crazy mother will raise a hell of a man, but as it looks you turned out to be a fine specimen.

bro, niggers go to jail for child support all the time.

You can't earn money to pay child support if you're in jail.

Nothing would make me prouder than him tracking me down to kill me.

Houston, we have a meatball.

if they can prove your dodging on purpose, they can and will charge you for neglect.

t. SHEBOON sister with two niggas on child support

damn poor bastard
wonder if he hates the kid.

The only reason I care about child support is welfare.

If there were no welfare I would call a man who doesn't support his family the lowest scum on the planet, but I would have no interest in whether he supported his family.

Though I would hope his bad reputation spread far and wide and he never got laid again, it would not affect me in any way.

I guess I would not care if anyone supported children in any way. They are not mine, they can fucking starve.

But if there is welfare then society has an interest. But it should only be biological fathers that are on the hook.

Sufficient support should be required to disqualify the children from any welfare, and if they do qualify, then both parents should have to be sterilized before benefits are paid. The man could avoid this by paying all required child support.

The choice is between:

- Letting these people's degeneracy continue at everyone's expense, financial and moral - because welfare disincentivises moral behavior creating an immoral culture

- Sterilizing some adults as a prerequisite to helping them to ensure degenerate behavior cannot perpetuate itself

- Letting children of degenerates bear the brunt of the damage degeneracy does so that degeneracy cannot perpetuate itself at the expense of society at large.

Personally, of the three choices I see the second as the fairest and most humane, while being practical. As the sterilization is voluntary in exchange for help, it does not impinge on anyone's rights.

Taking from non-biological parents who have not adopted has to stop.

The father certainly was, and likely the mother too, so yeah, probably retarded.

Women are objects.

Every single religion mentions this, no matter how similar or different they are.

women are objects and property of men.

Glad I have a small dick so I can never fall for the relationship bullshit.

Jesus christ

They have been thought that thinking that way is okay. It's grim as shit

I just don't make any money, so what can they take? Like I said, I work under the table, and I'm currently living off my GI Bill.

t. autist

If he had any fucking sense he'd appeal the case to a higher court.

honestly, people have to stop saying child support 'is owed to the mother'. The money goes to the state, which then grants the mother financial aid.
It's a racket, and it's why so many kids have dads they 'never saw a dime from', because the proportional payout from the state barely covers their mother's nail appointments.

this is old news. you gotta read the fine print. if you elect to support a child, the state deems you their legal father and you are obligated to continue. I wished family law was taught in high school. I would be about 200k richer.

>

what can they take? hahahahahah. you are in for a surprise.

Seriously. I don't own anything of value. My trailer isn't in my name, and I have a motorcycle and truck with a combined value of $5k. And if that's an issue, it won't take me but a day to transfer it to someone else's name.

>His name is on the birth certificate, he HAS to pay child support, even if he isn't the daddy

Now this always makes me think....Can you choose not to sign the birth certificate for a certain amount of time? Say, if the child was born and you want to make sure it's really yours, can you choose to not sign the papers right away and ask for a test, than sign when the DNA proves he is your child?

He's working, though.

Good for you, fuck that bitch. If she were sane it would be different.

You can but how many in love, married saps are gonna do that? This joker probably thought she was the love of his life and then a month later, found out she might have cheated.

Wait, so you don't pay the state? Do you still at least pay to your ex to at least support the child?

True. I might actually have to consider this if I ever get a wife. I'm way too paranoid for stuff, but getting cucked is going to be the last thing I do. I just hope I can convince my wife that I just want to do it to make sure, and not make it seem like I don't trust her or something. She'll probably overreact and start crying cause most women would be programmed by (((them))) to make it seem like doing a dna test is some sort of betrayal or something.

>I wished family law was taught in high school
Q1: Who benefits from family law *not* being taught in high school?
Q2: Who decides what's taught in high school?

if that man hand any balls left he would buy a shotgun and finish the job

That's just awful. I guess it's the same thing in France where DNA tests are not allowed.

So women can just put any name on the Birth Cert? and take that to court for Child Support money?

It seems that texas is not the texas that texans says texas is.

This guy has 3 choices in life. Take his own life. Take other peoples lives. Or accept existence as the unluckiest loser. What a shit sandwich.

>This is his fault.

You fucking illiterate mongoloid he got a paternity test.

He was just unlucky to have been caught between competing interests of the state and didn't address it in time (whether he knew about it or not).

>Fortunately, there's no such thing as debtor's prison in the US.

Hey you fucking retard you can be arrested and held for contempt.

He could flee to some other country, stop paying cuck-support and begin a new life.

Mgtow doesn't look so bad after all now

Fuck you
>muh all wimmin are slootz/ MuhGTOW
guys are gullible naive idiots.

>he has a relationship
>has a child
Now here - I've been married 20 odd yrs, also fucked my way thru uni etc.
When a chick was playing away, it wasn't hard to figure out and probably vice versa. So if I'd ended up with a kid form one of my more casual relationships - DNA/paternity test (even for it relative rareness back then) would've been a deal breaker for any living/financial arraignments.
So really this story is
>he's naive
>she gets knocked up
>he's too stupid/naive to get paternity test
>they go their separate ways
>she files for child support years later
>he's chucking a sad because of muh unfair law

If you're going to have a sad online have a sad abou the law and the lawmakers. That's right - the predominantly white middle-aged men who came up with and enacted said law...

>white middle-aged men who came up with and enacted said law...
doubtful

Yeah m8. Because your state and federal legislature is chock fucken full of blue haired sjw tumblrinas.
Don't be a fuckwit. Nose or not they're white, middle aged and men.

>Meaning, if she doesn't spend the money on the child in effort to raise him/her to meet a negotiated criteria, all the child support money is forfeited back to the father.

yeah and who's going to decide what's "necessary" for the child?

the problem isn't we need more government intervention into our personal lives. We need less

>"At issue is he's still not the father. Nobody is disputing that. The mother is not disputing that."

>"I've researched the records and found that there is an issue with the service where they served him back in 2002," Coleman said. "There are some anomalies with how this case handled by the attorney general's office. He was never served with those documents in 2002 when the actual paternity petition was filed against him."
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-man-must-pay-child-support-for-kid-that-s-11305261.php

So, in essence - OP found some sensationalist bollocks and instead of reading the article properly he copied and pasted some of it in an effort to try to shoehorn it into yet another whiney manchild
>muh all wimmin are sl00tz
thread.

>You can't earn money to pay child support if you're in jail.

If you've shown that you have no intention of paying support do you really think that argument is going to work against a contempt charge?

>that body with that face

what a shame

He could argue that he barely makes enought to eat, whos gonna pay for the little shit if hes dead?

>He was never served with those documents in 2002 when the actual paternity petition was filed against him

gee gee he wins

>t. process server

What he could instead do is just say he hasn't earned anything. If nothing is on the books then they can't do shit.

This is why guys would make a point of working under the table, you get paid in cash that way the state has no way of knowing what you earned and you can avoid paying taxes or giving money for child support.

>vagina turd slavery
Gotta love the pirates, m9