White bois can´t compet-

White bois can´t compet-

This is glaring obvious for anyone in America who has ever had the misfortune of interacting with a nigger.

They're just not trying

to act like people?

But...
MUH DICK THO

At first I was very surprised at how fucking hung the average man was but then I realized it was in centimeters.

Kek´d audibly

white people are the most complete people

des da only stats dat matta crackas

stds lmao

Why do whites drink and drive moar, or at least get caught doing it?

Cause working hard every day to support your kids makes you want beer, and most niggers can't pass a field sobriety test without attempting to flee or fight police so they get booked on felony evasion or shot while the white guy takes his dui and goes home.

Blacks walk to the corner liquor store 1 block away. Whites live in suburban areas and usually drink at bars then drive home.
it's distance that makes the difference (not to mention a lot of Hispanics get classified under white).

Blacks live in urban cities where they can walk and take public transportation. Whites live in homes removed from the cities where they have to drive everywhere

>enslave entire generations for free manual labor
>prevent them from equal access to opportunities for decades
Wonders why niggers are poor and uneducated.

>be east asian
>measure my own dick
>smaller than the average
awww...

Funny how pol never includes the Asian IQ Distribution in these charts

t. Chinaman

we dont wonder at all its quite obvious that its genetic and no data disputes this

its actually spics being counted as white that cause it be that high

>43.7% of DUI arrestees in 2010 were Hispanic, the largest ethnic group among DUI arrestees.

>muh

>Ethiopia
>never colonized by Europeans
>never influenced by Europeans
>left alone to their own devices
>still a shithole

>Liberia
>never colonized
>literally land given away to blacks so they can develop on ther own without anyone influencing them
>still a shithole

>Rhodesia
>most successful African countries
>richest, most developed, could potentially feed the entire continent
>blacks, by peacefully murdering whites, convinced whites the leave the country ans leave them alone to their own devices
>country becomes a completle shithole once the Europeans leave

only like niggers like this

nuck figgers

black peepee is longer than mine :o

No shit it's genetic you cumskin whore. When you kill all the smart ones who rise up against you and spare only the subservient niggers, what else do you expect?
I guess your women getting BLACKED is quite a payback for what you fucks did. They're eliminating your kind at the source. Not that stupid after all, I suppose.

>Poland
>Russia
>Slovenia

>cumskin
Literal seed that gives life
>shitskin
>human waste full of bacteria

>When you kill all the smart ones who rise up against you
>implying the smart ones wouldn´t prevent getting killed

Just accept it nigger, you are subhuman.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Y tho

truly horses are superior. how can any of us even compete?

BECAUSE WE ARE ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE!!??!??!??!

So even the smartest blacks weren't smart enough to avoid getting merked by whites?

Your race is fail. Whites will donate to you when you're added to the list of endangered species

Blacks are to humans like frozen yogurt is to ice cream

Almost. But still not.

We may be dumb, but whites are 19% of world population and falling. You may be smarter, but not smart enough you white cracka honkey.

any of those is vastly better than the african ones
keep deluding yourself, I bet it helps

Thanks for admitting that you niggers are dumb and your only advantage is making dumber babies

Good job nigger guy

Whites also have a higher genetic predisposition to be alcoholics.

Das jus cuz yall be keppin us don an shit.

>1 roast by this ID

..... Is this a real post? Did a fucking Mexican out of all ethnic people on earth seriously just ask this question..

lol

Your kind is already on the endangered list :)

> Has small dick
> Sticks inside small vagina

Get an east Asian puss

Because the concept of fermentation is seen by blacks the way we think of alchemy.....