ITS HAPPENING ROCKETS FIRED BY HAMAS

ITS SERIOUS GUYS THIS JUST HAPPENED RIGHT NOW

twitter.com/IsraelHatzolah/status/888938722871447553

GAS THE KIKES. RACE WAR NOW

were they bottle rockets?

The conflict just got worse guys.... Now Hamas fired then Israel fires back then Hamas then Israel and it will only get worse from that point an endless cycle of violence.

Livestream of IDF dropping white phosphorous when

>war happens in warring country
wooow

Lets hope there will be a solution before more bloodshed occures and that both parties will start a dialogue but judging from how things went up until now it doesn't look good for the innocent civilians on the ground.....

Good

pol should set up a patreon to donate to hamas so they can buy some real fkn missiles for once

sticky MODS

>>>/reddit
Shut up faggot we want bloodshed.

WAR WAR WAR

>I saw that bastard talking to the head of military
>SPINNING A FUCKING MENORA

Doesn't this happen all the time?

Yes. I think it's time we all go to bed. You're tired too, right? I'm tired. It's late.

Honestly this is one of the best conflicts in the world, its like it doesnt matter who wins or loses, because its just pure entertainment.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HAMAS KIDS LIT BOTTLE ROCKETS OFF!

The Jew screams in pain as he stabs you in the back.

It's the other way around, this is a man bites dog case.

>fire some weak ass fire works
>damage an empty field
>Israel 'bravely' kills 2000 people in retaliation

Right on time. The last grass cutting was over 5 years ago.

There isn't anything to sticky it for. That shit happens at least twice a month nowadays.

>endless livestream coverage of jews and muslims killing each other

bump

no.

the Jews really fucking chimp out when this happens

are the israelis coming close to an election year?

Go team Israel! Kill some arabs.
Go team ragheads ! Continue what you always do!
No dog in race ! Fucking burn you religious bastards

>Hamas
>Fighting Israel
>Habbening
What are you 14? This has happened pretty much every single year for the past 40 years
It's not a happening it's just another Saturday night

Not particularly. If Hamas allowed this to happen in Gaza unfettered then Gaza would have been a giant bombed out crater ten times over by now.

muslim and kikes killing each other?, sounds good to me.

We're supposed to have elections every 4 years, but in the last... 10? 15 years? We've been having elections every couple of years, as the governments are highly unstable. Last elections were in 2015, so it's really surprising that it still holds up.

Degenerate pleb

Hello Mr. Hologoldbershoahsteinberg

Hamas gets it's rockets from Acme, nothing to see here

No, it wouldn't
If Hamas didn't exist Gaza wouldn't have been bombed at all. Take the West Bank for example
You know, it's really nice to have two samples of what every "solution" ends up like
Give them independence? They become chimps in a shithole (Gaza)
Don't give them independence? It's still a shithole but not as bad (West Bank)

now this is an obvious paid shill
white phosphorous isn't even a chemical weapon

>palestinians will never dirty bomb the kikes with nukes

why even live

OY VEY! HELP US GOYIMS!! ITS ANOTHER SHOAH!! SERIOUSLY!!

Well should I get /comfy/ or what?! It's Saturday you fucks

I see though the entire Jew show, buddy. I understand the Palestinians hate you and you hate the Palestinians, so duke it out already and leave my money out of it.

This is how you earn a state, you die for it. Your people didn't die for Israel, they died because the upper echelon Jews almost turned Germany into a Communist shithole and actively fucked with Europe for centuries.

>white phosphorous isn't even a chemical weapon

It depends how it's used. If it's used to with the intention to inflict casualties then yes it is. If it's used as a smoke screen then it's not.

>Kikes and sandnigs killing each other
Less on my plate

Hamas, hamas, alle joden aan het gas

if you wait by the river long enough your enemies bodies will float by

>exploded in the air
Shitty Palestinian rockets or secret Israeli defense shield?

literally happens every day.

fuck off.

Break it down. Is it really Jews vs Muslims right there? What's the situation.

>semites VS semites

>isn't even a chemical weapon
fucking jews. Have fun getting glassed

i live for happenings

>jews dying
who cares?

Thanks Hanzo

>The first person to reportedly die on 9/11, was aboard the first plane, Flight 11, that hit the WTC
>Did you know he was an Israeli-American?
>Did you know he was a billionaire Internet wizard who founded Akamai Technologies?
>Did you know that he was not only ex-IDF, but the elite captain of the IDF's most elite, secretive special forces Sayeret Matkal?
>Did you know that his unit of Sayeret Markal, Unit 269, is trained in HIJACKINGS, and are masters at impersonating Muslims and airport security, including women, which they've done in the past?
>They're also masters at parachuting scenarios. >Did you know that this Israeli-American was seated directly behind an alleged Muslim hijacked (seat 9B, seat 10B)?
>Did you know he and his wife sold their Boston area house in Pre-9/11 2001 for $3 million?
>Did you know his "estranged" Zionist poet father, Charles Lewn, visited him for the first time in Boston the week before 9/11, and departed for Israel on 9/10/2001?
>Did you know his seatmate in 9A, a reported stranger, Edmund Glazer, was also Israeli-American, and worked for MRV Communications, whose founders were Israelis, and Technion University tech alums, the same as the man in question?
>Did you know that MRV acquired Creative Electonic Systems in 2001, which specializes in advanced military aero technology including drones, automated piloting, and electronic warfare?
>Did you know that the Israeli man in question was trained to kill by Sayeret Markal using a pen, a credit card or box cutter?
>In his biography, Lewin's brother, also IDF, called him a "super Zionist"

Pure cohencidence Sup Forums?

>The man's name is Daniel Lewin.
>Oh, and there are two novels recently published, by his coworker at Akamai, that use the "fictional" scenario that Lewin didn't die on 9/11 but actually stopped a bio-virus attack on Flight 11?See: "No Better Time" on Amazon

Why don't Sup Forumsaks know about Daniel Lewin? Israel is not our ally. Mention Lewin, watch threads get slid

It heats up every few summers. Protective edge was only 2-3 years ago. I would think that they would have gotten 5 years.

Same here user. I'd probably have an heroed a long time ago if I didn't think we're on the brink of the biggest fucking happening in recent history.

Reminder that Lebanese are Phoenicians and pretty rad.

this

It's not happening unless Hezbollah joins the fun like in 2006.

It's Sunday in Israel

False flag obvs to carpet bomb Palestinian kids as revenge for Tempelberg murder

daily reminder that this escalation of hostilities is exactly what is needed in order for the based israelies to finally finish the job with the worlds support

one hamas rocket needs to hit and kill one important place

then they can be removed for good

this

it's operation protective edge all over again. fucking KIKES

>"failed and exploded in mid air"
So it's not a fucking happening. This shit happens all the time over there.

>white phosphorous isn't even a chemical weapon
Great, then you won't complain when someone drops it on you.

whether the Israeli masterminds concocted any of this shit or not, the palestinians are dumb asses.....this shit started when two samaritans gunned down three Jew Cops.....so the IDF put up magnetometers to keep the mosque from becoming a fort....so the arabs want a day of rage because the jews won't settle for their bullshit? Oh well islam is cancer.....they need to bulldoze the dome of the rock...the only reason the arabs built that thing was to cock block the jews so they couldn't re-build the temple.......all samaritans need to be forced into jordan, egypt, syria, and lebanon

this proof that God is protecting Israel.

Add me in screenshot

this has never happened before

Wow 1 injured? Can't believe 3 innocents died, imagine their 10 mothers crying over their 20 dead sons, in this meaningless war 50 poor israeli children were burned to death by a single rocket, 200 tiny coffins, 500 funerals, we must now kill 1000 palestianians to take revenge on those 5000 infants!

Those rockets are fireworks

Happens all the time

Why should I support Hamas? They're aggressors.

Israel should go to war.

Yes, about once or twice a year, and each time the missiles miraculously hit a field and none are injured. Then Israel comes in to mow the lawn.

Israel would love to at least move them a few miles away but this "invincible country that controls all banks and fluoride production" can't do it because of the (((international community))), see that the real ((())) are figurative?

this has been happening since before I was born.
>muh happening
faggot

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Shut up faggot it's happening.

More of those "Hamas rockets" that never kill a single Jew, eh?

It's like the Holohoax in propelled munition form.

Muslim genocide when

That's like, literally nothing.
It's part of who they are.
I'm sure they feel all tingly inside if they don't fire a rocket from time to time.
They've been doing this shit for so long, it's like second nature now.

Indian holodomor when?

> this proof that God is protecting Israel.
Wow, you're cucked as fuck. Even the bible says that the Jews are damned and they will follow the anti-christ,

this is more a faggy attempt at getting attention. im beginning to think israel pays palestinains to do this shit just to take land and the palestinians will just go to europe and pretend to be syrians

im sorry jews god is still out golfing. he will be for the foreseeable future . you will have to leave a message and he will get back in touch with you in a aeon

>Even the bible says that the Jews are damned and they will follow the anti-christ,
lol I think that part was added by Christians

>differentiating between sand niggers
Wew

Seems Indians have every reason to hate muslims, but Indians here are so PC about them. I guess actions speak louder than words with Modi's election.

Holy fucking kek, thank you user.

ODROB ODROB TEL AVIV
Mashallah

(((according to israel)))

This happens every 6 months.

I am expecting a lot of dead desert cult people of all sides.

big if true

>read up on the conflict in the middle east for a laugh
>suddenly invested in the jewish conspiracy

if it weren't for the Nazis creating the ultimate victim state in the jews we wouldn't have had to give them palestine in the first place

fucking nazis ruining everything

Learn some history, retard. Israel was in the making already without Hitler. It started with the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire. It fell into (((British))) hands. Rothschilds wanted it and they got it.

Obviously, I mean the B-B-BUT THE HOLOCAUST! WE NEED A SAFE SPACE! bullshit we have now, would have had a better shot at resisting an israeli state if not for MUH ANTISEMITISM

Don't worry, Trump has a plan to restore peace in 30 days.

Now that's awful interesting...

This is the IDF.
Please stop spreading those lies or we will have to find you.

hmm

Boys, please save that OC on Lewin and share it on Sup Forums. With pic related. This is no run of the mill info dump. This is the skeleton key to 9/11 and Israel.

>pic related is the last known photo of Sayeret Matkal billionaire Daniel Lewin, taken at his Akamai Technologies HQ in Los Angeles in 2000, as dated. Notice the background. Notice his boots. But most importantly notice his metal Swatch watch, from the Irony Collection. When you find out the name of the watch, game set match.

Go ahead and search for this photo online, it's been scrubbed by IDF and Deep State, only cropped variations exist. Save it. Spread it. See what happens in Sup Forums threads when you post it. Let's get back to old Sup Forums while these MSM and normies are paying attention.

If you're legit IDF, come get me bitch. I'm not some Anon5 neckbeard. Trust me when I say I'm going to bring Lewin to my nation's attention and out you Zio-sick fucks before (((Hollywood))) makes the biopic in development, which **we** know all about.

Iron dome is pretty dope.

Kek