Tranny hate thread

Tranny hate thread.

Someone post the webms. You know the ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

transadvocate.com/colleen-francis-and-the-infamous-evergreen-state-college-incident_n_10765.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
thefederalist.com/author/walt-heyer/
twitter.com/princessproto/with_replies
youtu.be/qMOllAKpvek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being a little girl (8) and that being the first penis you've seen in your life.
>micro
>flaccid
>impenitent

I'd be the standard by which they would judge future penisii for the remainder of their life. I actually think this tranny is helping men more than she is hurting them.

no

>Imagine being a little girl (8) and that being the first penis you've seen in your life.
Honestly though, how many 8 year olds do you know in college?

>defaults to it
but that's also wrong

Seeing shit like this makes me wish Hitler was still alive.

Even if the (((person))) has seen other penisii throughout her life; she'll always remember that first penis.

>she
wtf man

M E N T A L I L L N E S S

aye. people would be even more on board than they were last time.

Jesus christ, there we go.

Yeah no, fuck this thread i'm going to the bar.

And we thought Sonic was a wholesome game for kids...

What kind of fucking retard thinks this is a good idea?

The girls swim team shares the college locker rooms. Here's the entire disgusting incident as seen through the eyes of a trap

transadvocate.com/colleen-francis-and-the-infamous-evergreen-state-college-incident_n_10765.htm

Globalist cultural marxist kikes.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I don't accept this shit.

Seriously - National Guard raid Evergreen College when?!

Literally looks like some sort of demon / space alien. WTF are the jews trying to pull here?

The best part of this story was this thing saying it was better looking than Blaire White. I'm no Blaire White fanboy but Jesus fuck look at that ugly whore

>Tranny thinks Men should attracted to it
>How about no

My fave

Jesus Christ those eyes, that shit could make a fucking Ranger shit his pants

Just a reminder that hating trannys for wanting to be the opposite sex is like hating schizophrenic people for hearing voices in their head. It's a serious mental illness that causes intense body dysmorphia. Hate the people who try to normalize the mental illness and push sex reassignment surgery (permanent mutilation) and hormones as a solution. If it was actually possible for humans to change their sex it might be a solution, but it's not possible so it just fucks these people up more. Trans people who are convinced to get irreversible surgery are victims of the advocates who tell them the it will fix their body dysmorphia. Have sympathy for the trannys, hate the advocates for spreading lies that harm the mentally ill.

>impenitent
>penisii

wat

This is actually a very thoughtful post

This is genital mutilation.

I wonder how many of these guys will be like Walt Heyer and regret it.

I've read that before. Never again.

In relation to your image, I have read gay men who do a lot of anal become incontinent and have to wear butt plugs to prevent anal leakage.

It's normal in Germany guys. Progressive Germany.

You make an excellent point. Spread articles by Walt Heyer thefederalist.com/author/walt-heyer/

eww

precisely the reason why I stick to pre-op ladyboys

Why don't we see people accept anorexics as people who "identify as fat" and help them lose weight? Why does our community suddenly facilitate this particular disorder?

Great post BTW

can i get sauce on this semen demon

>that economy size box of enemas

No nono, let them sleep in their own grave, they asked for this, fuckem

What in God's name is that, pus or cum straight from what's left of his prostate?

>I wonder how many of these guys will be like Walt Heyer and regret it.

someone probably has the post of the dude who regetted it, having his mangled junk oozing and hurting constantly.

they should save the money and just stick their junk in a blender

Tell me these people are not heavily mentally ill.

twitter.com/princessproto/with_replies

Unironically most redpilled faction

Fucking pedos. What is this shit it's creepy as fuck

In Brazil trannies consider themselves femme gay men, and openly say anybody who claims to actually be a woman is mentally ill. Some anthropologist queer from Sweden (kek) wrote extensively about them recently if you jewggle search the study. In Brazil your only a fag if you touch a tranny's cock or ask them to pump your ass. They consider any anal receiving man, even gay men, as in the closet unless he gets tits and dresses like a bitch.

How do we redpill our trannys into recognizing they're just effeminate gays, perhaps a Brazilian cultural exchange where they will be laughed at enough by tranny peers into treatment for mental illnesses/delusion

Jesus the memes and comics have become reality again. What has happened to this world?

I think faggots should work through non-attraction the opposite sex, but that makes me a bigot doesn't it?

The funniest thing about that is that it's literally an open wound that he got from a piercing, so "masturbating" with it like that must hurt like a motherfucker.

good lord, how could anyone think this a good idea, it looks like a ww2 evisceration experiment

PINGAS

even nazi niggers hate the trannies.

youtu.be/qMOllAKpvek