Totally normal for 34 year olds to drop dead

>Joseph Rago, a Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial writer for the Wall Street Journal, was found dead in his New York City apartment Thursday night.

>A New York Police Department spokeswoman told the New York Times that """foul play is not suspected"""" in the 34-year-old’s death. “The cause and manner of death are pending further studies following today’s examination,” a spokeswoman for the city’s medical examiner’s office said.

>According to a Wall Street Journal article, editorial page editor Paul Gigot became concerned and contacted security officials at the paper when Rago didn’t show up to work on Thursday.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/peter-w-smith-gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-from-russian-hackers-committed-suicide-records-show/ar-BBEmFpX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/wall-street-journal-writer-joseph-rago-found-dead-in-his-apartment-20170722.html
wsj.com/video/opinion-journal-hope-for-health-care-reform/3D5D611D-22B0-4BA7-9890-6655DCA8B6E4.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
aspensecurityforum.org/),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wonder what else he has been working on?

His name was Joseph Rago

maybe he heard something he shouldn't have

There is nothing to see here!
Please, move on!

check 'em
what are the odds on suicide? or random heart failure?

why would foul play not be suspected? A healthy 34 year old was found dead

or was writing something he shouldn't be.

really activates the almonds doesnt it?

if it's the wsj and he's anti-trump, well, he forgot about trump's deathnote

he bought ethereum

he was a conservative. won the Pulitzer for a serious fighting against Obamacare

Wtf just look at that face. U already know he was fucked as a child and probably fucked children on the regular

did that crash again?

well shit. guess we're gonna have to get AJ in on this now

>Putin executes journalists!

Because there are plenty of reasons an otherwise healthy person could drop dead. I had a relative drop dead from a brain aneurysm. Nobody knew what the hell happened until an autopsy was done.

This guy could have had any number of conditions, could have been taking drugs, etc. Of course, Sup Forums finds a way to work lots of publicized deaths into wacky conspiracy theories so swing away guys.

They're going loud which means they don't care anymore. Something massive is about to happen and they're covering their tracks by killing loose ends.

how old was your relative shlomo?

no idea, i thought it was a current joke

LARP thread.
sage

and we're they a political Pulitzer prize winning journalist in the current climate?

>lets all just take some xanax and get some shuteye

I bet it's drug overdose.

CIA is a mess

Should call him Joseph Ragu with the amount of red in his apartment.

Yea this guy is right. Time for bed everyone!

He left a note saying "this is definitely not foul play, please do not investigate"

On May 14th an elderly man who had been looking into the 30,000 emails Hillary Clinton has supposedly deleted for "personal reasons" by the name of Peter W. Smith supposedly committed suicide. The "suicide note" he left conveniently said that "NO FOUL PLAY WAS INVOLVED". He had been hiring hackers to attempt to find and attain copies of the emails Hillary had deleted. Don't let this man die in vain. Prove the truth pol, prove it wasn't suicide, prove that criminal Hillary Clinton killed this elderly man. And if nothing else pass on the truth so that more will know what a criminal she is.
Original article here

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/peter-w-smith-gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-from-russian-hackers-committed-suicide-records-show/ar-BBEmFpX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

He was actually in his 20s. Dropped dead at work, a colleague said it was as if someone had cut a thread that was holding him up. Just collapsed and was DOA at the hospital. They say he never felt a thing either. Just passed out almost instantly from massive and sudden bleeding in the brain.

Does having a Pulitzer prize make it more or less likely to die from a health condition? lol

wtf LARPing about?

>Does having a Pulitzer prize make you more likely to have a health condition?
If you are reporting on Hillary then yes. Also makes it more likely to drop some bar bells on your throat or smother yourself to death with a pillow in your sleep

He was just a faggot and was probably killed by his partner.

>Solar eclipse in a few weeks

Shit is going to hit the fan!

Apparently the guy wrote a series of influential editorials on health care
>source
philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/wall-street-journal-writer-joseph-rago-found-dead-in-his-apartment-20170722.html

Someone should look up the editorials and find out what the content was. Maybe he rocked the boat to much on health care, or maybe he was working on yet another one and stumbled upon something he wasn't supposed to. This has been happening around the Clintons to much to be ignored, we need to lock this bitch up.

>Because there are plenty of reasons

>assassinations a common practice only a few decades ago
>somehow assassinations on journalists have gone so out of vogue in the US that one hasn't even been suggested in the last 10 years

makes me think

just an accident goy, time for sleepies

Are you sure it's not just a sort of self-fulfilling conspiracy theory? Sounds like it to me. If you start out with the conclusion that people who are against the Clintons tend to mysteriously die (As per the 'clinton body count' conspiracy theory), then you can just pretend that whenever somebody who wasn't a friend of the Clintons dies, it was some sort of assassination.

I bet when they perform the autopsy and come out with the explanation for his death, there either won't be a thread about it, or there'll be a thread accusing the hospital or the coroner of being in on it, as usual without any supporting evidence.

Drumpf is going full Putin and killing journalists

We tried to warn you you rural and suburban retard fucks

>yes goy the faggot white boi was killed by his wife who was fucking her nigger bull behind his back, no foul play here

> ugly guy
> dead
> no foul play
They found him swinging from a noose you 'tards, read between the fucking lines.
A guy looking like that was never going to get a single date in Jew York when he has to contend with all the high-test financiers dropping $200 tips to waitresses like pocket change. So eventually he ragequit.

>I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clin-

Hahaha you think I dont want that?

Real Jews
Fake News

What did he find out?

Deliberately mischaracterizing my argument. I'm not saying that political assassinations don't happen. I'm saying there's zero evidence that an assassination took place here. It's just the Sup Forums cycle taking its course.

This is the part where we decide that this is the REAL happening, that the last happening was designed to distract us from, right? Then when this doesn't yield any fruit we'll move on to the really real happening, which this one was made to distract us from.

You'll see. It's just the Sup Forums cycle, doing what it always does.

>Are you sure it's not just a sort of self-fulfilling conspiracy theory?
of course it could be, i just posted this because its strange that a 34 year old well respected political journalist ended up dead.
it could be an anuerism, he could have fallen down the steps. it could all just be am accident. i just find it weird the police say no foul play was expected before an investigation was even started

I don't think you realize how many girls are in nyc. He could definitely pull poor college girls without really trying.

so what? goyim are cattle.

There are a million and one explanations aside from assassination.

Know why the police might say that no foul play was suspected? Because nobody called in any strange noises, no suspicious people are on security cameras, no strange marks are found on the body, no evidence of an intruder or that it's obvious that it was a suicide or a natural cause like illness or a congenital disorder.

I can't blame you for jumping to assassination, this is Sup Forums afterall. I'm just pointing out that the assassination explanation has a 99.99% chance of turning out to be bullshit.

Smells like Arkancide to me. Add him to the list. At least it was a lot cheaper than the taxpayers paying to fly Ron Brown into a mountain. Small favors.

He died because he supported the republican bill for Obamacare repeal and replace and wrote editorials in one of the most influential news paper in America. He was for the deregulation of the health care system and thusly the break up of the monopolies health insurance companies have in each state.

>watch this video to hear the words that got him killed

wsj.com/video/opinion-journal-hope-for-health-care-reform/3D5D611D-22B0-4BA7-9890-6655DCA8B6E4.html

cont.

What I mean to emphasize here is that in order for the police to suspect foul play, there would need to be evidence of foul play. Maybe if someone had broken his lock, or if some mysterious person had rented the room next to his, or if someone was seen entering and exiting his room at the time he is thought to have died, etc. But if none of that exists, then the police aren't going to devise a fanciful story, they're going to call it as they see it.

also he is a fairly successful journalist for one of the most well respected papers in the country.

i never jumped to assassination. Will you admit that its strange for an otherwise healthy 34 year old to drop dead?
wasn't it a huge shock when your 20 something year old relative dropped dead?

What do you think the odds are that he went to the gym and accidently dropped a weight on the back of his own head?

Someone had to die so the rockafellers could get a new heart.

>I never jumped to assassination
You should, he was. Read post bellow

>What I mean to emphasize here is that in order for the police to suspect foul play, there would need to be evidence of foul play.
Are you fucking stupid? Or just another CIA shill? It's the absence of evidence that is the indicator of foul play. These are professionals, after all. Sheesh.

It was a shock initially, but nobody suspected that someone up and murdered him. Despite him being outwardly healthy, the initial suspicions were either drugs or some kind of medical condition. Once we heard the medical explanation, it was clear just why his death was so sudden.

Perhaps the upcoming examination will yield a simple explanation, just like almost every other case of people suddenly dying, even young ones.

>It's the absence of evidence that is the indicator of foul play.
>no evidence for a crime proves that there was a crime

And you're calling me retarded? Go sit in the corner, jackass. This is exactly what I was referring to about the self fulfilling conspiracy garbage. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are, the person looking to substantiate the theory will always interpret those circumstances as proof of their theory.

DNC has "Clean up Crews" that are involved in Trafficking,Wetwork, Voter Fraud & Protests.

[Talked about this in a thread a while back: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

This man(much like Seth) was just one of the Hundreds killed by them(Clinton's have used the DNC's "Services" before).

Dead people always vote Democrat.

Yes but if we are wrong what do we lose? A tiny bit of time and energy, If you are wrong a killer walks free

Autoerotic asphyxiation. Calling it now.

honestly what caught my eye was that we just lost a young conservative voice in one of the major news outlets in the country, whatever the cause

This. Boy this thread sure is boring, so boring I might fall aslee

Thank you so much for the link and post user

numerical reinforcement.

>>no evidence for a crime proves that there was a crime.
CIA Shill Alert!
That's not my post ass hat. Go back to WaPo or CNN, you're still not CIA tier.
FAKE NEWS.

Wow I'm feeling really sleepy right now guys, maybe we should head to bed

This sounds a lot like pascals wager. Why should foul play be investigated if there is zero evidence of it? How would you even perform such an investigation if there is no evidence and no leads to follow?

The only alternative I see is to proceed with no evidence and try to cook up your own leads, but the trouble with that is that you have already settled on the suspicion that he was murdered by Clinton, based solely on an article he wrote?

If that is enough to warrant a Hillary assassination, why is it that the people on Fox News still breathe? Why is it that all of the other people who write negatively about Hillary, the DNC, etc, are not also dead?

stfu you kike

>DNC has "Clean up Crews" that are involved in Trafficking,Wetwork, Voter Fraud & Protests.

>Why should foul play be investigated if there is zero evidence of it
Honestly, any time a journalist or politician dies early, there should at least be a cursory investigation into foul play.

AJ owns a firearm and is a proud user, you won't find his corpse unless its riddled in bullets, none of this "suiciding" to nick off a weakling.

depends on what chord you strike

You said that the absence of evidence was an indicator of foul play.

>It's the absence of evidence that is the indicator of foul play.

Your words. There's no proof that you fuck children, but I guess that just means you covered it up, right? See the trouble with that ass-logic?

If the evidence indicates the possibility that he was murdered, it'll be pursued by detectives. If there's not, then it'll just remain an online conspiracy theory.

Sounds like cherrypicking to me.

Sorry, numbers confirm, checked. Bump.

>doesn't show up for work "on Thursday"
>his work immediately contacts security that investigates his home

If I just decided to not leave my apartment I think it would be months until anyone comes to investigate.

big if true

So, despondent over the failure to repeal Obamacare, he swallowed some pills.

>let's never question anything strange
good cultist. your owners must be so proud of how you've turned out.

I'm getting sleepy guys, I think it's time you went to bed guys!

it sounds like you're trying too hard to me, it's not like the autists on this board are going to solve the mystery anyways, and I doubt it was because of an editorial on obamacare, go back to sleep you sound sleepy.

If there's anything strange about his death, and I have said this more than once, then it will be investigated. If there's not, then it's pretty hard to argue that there was a political hit.

Least you could do is wait for the autopsy before you go all retarded and start calling people shills for saying you shouldn't jump the gun.

Once again, You can't run away with this vapid line of reasoning.
Are you fucking stupid? Or just another CIA shill? It's the absence of evidence that is the indicator of foul play. These are professionals, after all. Sheesh.

im still tory k

Nah we have solved plenty of legit shit. We even got fucking terrorists bombed. We beat Shia and plenty more. The thing is, we were working with real shit then. We had photographs, we were able to use REAL evidence to find REAL answers.

All I am saying is that there's no evidence for the assassination theory. If that changes after the autopsy is performed, then it is what it is. Otherwise the current reality of the situation is that we have no idea what we're talking about when we speculate about causes of death like a hit.

Well I know you're having trouble seeing this, but your reasoning is ass backward. You start with the evidence and then reach the conclusion. You don't decide that the fact that there is no evidence for a given conclusion confirms it. That is completely absurd and I'm beginning to think you're just having a giggle.

>WSJ
Looks like Donald Trump is just as evil as Hillary Clinton

Here is the rundown:

1. Shane Harris (pictured, alive): senior writer at The Wall Street Journal (DC branch)
2. Peter W. Smith (81, dead): GOP operative researching Clinton's emails (Chicago)
3. Joseph Rago (34, dead): editorial writer at The Wall Street Journal (NYC branch)

Peter W. Smith reached out to WSJ reporter Shane Harris in relation to Clinton's deleted emails. Peter reached out to a hacker community and wanted to corroborate some deleted emails he recovered. It seems Peter reached out to Shane Harris, most likely anonymously or through some encrypted medium. Shane's twitter has a protonmail account to "leak" information in secret.

Several days after being in final contact with Peter, he mysteriously shows up dead at a hotel in Rochester, Minn with a suspicious suicide note. His name read "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER".

--

Fast forward this past Thursday, Joseph Rago was found dead in his apartment in Manhattan. During this same time period, Shane Harris (his co-worker) is moderating a conference at the Aspen Security Forum (aspensecurityforum.org/), which features a wide panel of CIA/NSA/intelligence officials, including former CIA director John Brennan, Adam Schiff (Democrat on intelligence community), and others.

I am not suggesting that Shane Harris is involved in the death of his coworker, Joseph Rago, but I am suggesting he is one of the persons of interests around his death.

It is certainly possible that Shane Harris is a deep state plant, luring leakers and whistleblowers only to have them shut down. His Twitter page is filled with articles about Trump/Russia and Russian collusion. He moderated an event which included anti-Wikileaks politicians. Why would Shane Harris be interested in genuine whistleblowing?

He could have had a heart attack from years of sleeping 4 hours a night, and working 16 hours a day. His eyes were always bloodshot, and his position is extremely competitive.

You have questions, allow me to provide answers
>Why should foul play be investigated if there is zero evidence of it?
Because that is the current state of law in this country and rightly so, it would be preferable for our police to look into a mans death however briefly to determine whether or not it was homicide for the greater good of society no?
>How would you even perform such an investigation if there is no evidence and no leads to follow?
Through autopsy and forensics, How did he die? Where did he die? Is there scaring on the throat to indicate forced feeding? Did he have a prescription for the drugs he supposedly ODed on? If not where did the drugs come from? All these questions must be answered before foul play can or should be ruled out.
>based solely on an article he wrote?
No based on the fact that
A He had a relatively happy life and was fairly young and health
and the more important
B The string of suspicious deaths surrounding the Clinton family ever since the 90s, Google Arkansas Trooper disease
>why is it that the people on Fox News still breathe?
1 Fox News is now little better than controlled opposition
2 There is far too much publicity surrounding the personalities of fox news (had this been bill oreily WAAAAAAAAAY more people would notice) who can in turn be payed off or threatened into not saying anything to incriminating as Fox news is now owned by the same people who own CNN and MSNBC
and
3 Fox news has much less prestige and credibility than the wallstreet journal

>Why is it that all of the other people who write negatively about Hillary, the DNC, etc, are not also dead?
Many of them are. Most recently Peter W Smith, along with several others over the summer. Were this an isolated incident not a single user on this site would give more than half a fuck.

>Fox news is now owned by the same people who own CNN and MSNBC
is this true?

Amazing post, thank you so much. If I may ask is it certain shane harris is an accomplish and not the next victim?

he was going to testify against the Clintons wasn't he.

yes they bought them out after trumps election, hence the scandal of bill oreily and the attempted add pulling on Hannity. not to metion the several anchors who "resigned"

nah, he was a never trumper RINO who specialized in Health care

>A He had a relatively happy life and was fairly young and health

Suddenly you're omniscient? Robin Williams appeared happy and was healthy, but he killed himself. Plenty of people are healthy and happy but die from drugs, and others still are happy but have latent medical conditions that can kill them suddenly

What I'm really getting at is, is there any evidence whatsoever to support the idea that he was murdered? And I don't mean tenuous links to other people, or potential scenarios that might lead someone to want him dead, I mean actual evidence that this is the case.

If there's not, then that means there's no basis for foul play. They'll perform toxicology, autopsy, investigate the circumstances such as who he spoke to last, who he was in contact with, who might have visited him, etc.

But right now, as I've said, this is just Sup Forums speculation, with a handful of people taking resistance to the theory as proof for it. Not saying YOU did that, but plenty here have, and that's just a dimwitted way to go about it.