THE TRUTH ABOUT SCIENCE AND RELIGION!

THE TRUTH ABOUT SCIENCE AND RELIGION!

The truth is.. If you don't believe in science.. Or if you deny science.. Do this as a statement to democrats..

Kick out or destroy your air conditioner...

Because the air conditioner is atomic physics..

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/b/Heating-Venting-Cooling-Ventilation-Attic-Fans-Vents-Solar-Attic-Fan/N-5yc1vZc662
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

No you don't! I'm not giving up my air conditioner for nothing..

I'm not a science denier. But I don't believe I global warming

THE TRUTH ABOUT RETARDATION!
The truth is.. If you don't believe in retardation.. Or if you deny retardation.. Do this as a statement to OP..
Kick out or destroy good threads...
Because good threads are what OP dislikes..

Wow.. What a retard.. This is why you are so mad..

You think just because you don't understand it.. That it means others don't understand it...

No my brother... See the light..

Ignorance means you don't know about the topic... It doesn't mean you are stupid

Is your "." key broken? If so, you deserve it.

>thinking radiator fluid makes an ac unit atomic physics
You are a fucking idiot

Or let me help my user there...

I am an inventor and scientist..
I deal with practical inventions.. Like knee guards for the heavy workers, brick layers, carpet layers, and any type of masonry.. What he means is... Even if a scientist can create and imigine an invention... That doesn't mean that they know.. How a cop works... It doesn't mean that they know how a doctor works.. Or a mechanic.. They are ignorant in these ways.. And use their knowledge to try and understand how things work..
But this is different for global warming

Oh you think it's the normal every day coolant that you put in car radiaters do you? Lol

Your assumption is false...

Well it's true that radiater coolent doesn't contribute to global warming.. But its also where you are wrong...

Air conditioners take r 134a to keep cool.. This is a atmospheric gas.. As long as your air conditioner has no leaks.. You'll always be cool.. And global warming doesn't affect you.. But the refrigerant prior to 134a that absolutely contributed to global warming..

Get one of this and your house would be much cooler. Coincidentally, liberals hate them.

I only believe in science if it had produced technology that unambiguously works. This is a very small portion of what people call science

>radiater
>coolent
Modern scientists everybody. user you have my ear, you are definitely worth listening to

wtf I'm an atheist-pagan liberal now

Also.. You know what else uses r 134a? Your refrigerator... So along with your air conditioner... Kick out your refit if you think it's a hoax.. Because that's how a refrigerator works as well

Is that a solar panel? I'm confused
I can't tell what that is

That's not all, genders 3-98 use r134a. Stop denying science you troglodytes

It's the greatest kept secret

homedepot.com/b/Heating-Venting-Cooling-Ventilation-Attic-Fans-Vents-Solar-Attic-Fan/N-5yc1vZc662

Before 134 a there was 'r12" look it up faggits !

>think cars don't also use gas as a coolant
>implying building's hvac can only be done with gas
>pretending your dumbass has any argument that's going to sway people
Gtfo, nobody wants you here
r22 dumbass

I'm sorry user, but nowhere do you form a reasonable connection between your arguments. Your argument runs like this.

> Science and religion
> Do you or don't you?
> Get rid of A/C
> A/C is atomic physics

You are obviously a millennial.. Back in my day.. The day you went to get your coolant recharged... They charged you for the converter and the coolant... You'll see these points when you get older

No that's the whole point.. Science and religion have nothing to do with you believeing in climate change.. Facts are facts

Wtf, this thing already exists?

I had an idea to have a double roof.
Air under top roof gets hot, but top roof is disconnected from bottom roof, so hot air gets blown away in the wind. Bottom roof just keeps moisture out.
Bonus points if top roof extends over bottom provides shade to sides of the house for most of the day and if it sits 10+ ft above the bottom roof, making an open air attic/2nd/3rd story or shaded roof patio.

Then I learned houses already have a similar ventilation system that does fuck all.

Then my dumbass wasted time researching if insulating the attic ceiling and floor was a good idea(it's not it'll cause moisture/mold damage).

>Not refuting anything
>Ad hominem and strawman
>pretending to know how a car ac unit works despite just learning it uses gas 5 minutes ago
>Pretending to be an oldfag, but not pretending to work on your own vehicle
You are too much of an idiot to know how dumb you are. Go back to sucking dick on another site faggot

Thou hath committed a logical fallacy

Yeah the best roof is the one we've been using for decades now. Radiant decking (Techshield) + solar vent + insulation on attic floor.

The liberal sealed roof is a very bad idea, it increases the thermal surface area of the house too

>How do I get people to agree with me?
>I know I'll be a smug asshole using a stupid comparison argument and then everyone will understand!
Holy shit be a bigger faggot. Sage and move on

Fact: human activity caused all the ice ages millions of years ago
Fact: all the campfires of Neanderthals caused global warming making the wooly mammoths die out
Fact: earths first armosphere contained .001% oxygen and was mostly co2 and sulphuric gas. Humans caused this
Fact: Pangea was a great continent, until the humans fucked everything up with climate change
Fact: dinosaurs were doing great until humans changed the climate