Asking for a friend

If hypothetically my friend has brown eyes and brown hair, is he white?
His nipples are pink and he says his family is slavic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_Chronicle_(Ingram)
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI&t=10s
giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The blonde hair and blue eyes thing is a meme.

blood type is all that matters
do you carry the monkey RH allele?
it's a $10 test.

Heres the official hierarchy

Ubermensch - Dark Hair/ light eyes(alpine/celtic)
Mensch - Light Hair light eyes (germanic)
Untermensch - Dark Hair/ dark eyes (anglo, slavic, mediterainian)

>official

Get the fuck out of here, kike

What do his pink nipples taste like?

brown eyed "white" european detected

Americans are not white from principle, they're all anglo-spaniard mongrels

So am I a meme then?

>he has nigger hair
>he thinks he is """""white"""""

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>brown hair brown eyes
>aryan

If they're of European ancestry then they're white. Stop with the infighting. We're past the point of division, the coming African population explosion is going to make whites an extreme minority on Earth

Also it fuels those SJW faggots who like to use the argument "well once Irish/Italians/Spanish weren't considered white so white means nothing HURRDURR"

Blonde hair is actually a more recent albino mutation that originated in pajeets. The only country with a dominant i1 haplogroup (sweden) also happens to be a nation of passive retarded sheepish mentality brainlet cucks. Basically every single invention and great work of literature was done by a dark haired european.

>strichtarn on Waffen SS soldier

Pathetic.

if nipples be pink white is the dominant phenotype.

Goebbels is an ugly manlet with brown hair and brown eyes, Ill let the europeans decide who is white.

>slavic
Fucking gross.

Why are you guys always so insecure about your race?

We live in troubled times. If your family comes from Europe and your nipples are light pink don't worry.

Funny coming from argentina

South Argentine is white afaik. Italian and german immigrants there.

If you have pink nipples and pinkish palms, you're white. It doesn't matter what country you're from, obviously 99% of Europeans are white. However many Middle easterners especially in the Levant are white meds. Such as Bashar Al-Assad, his wife, Marcus Lemonis, Jenna Dewan, the guy from Monk, and of course myself. Obviously many middle easterners are just Arabs, but there is a good amount of people with green and blue eyes, olive light skin and even red hair

This. No need to purity spiral.

It's because they have nothing else.

>Italians
>white

Go figure

>mfw Ubermensch and half anglo

> meds
> white
> civilization
> white

(((you)))

We have our forefathers and entire people and culture. You have the knowledge of being a shabbos goyim and a traitor to your ancestors.

Fuck off shill.

>taking credit for things you had nothing to do with
>obsessing over bloodlines and birthright
Yup, nothing else.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>His nipples are pink

When fighting kikes and degeneracy it doesn't matter, but we're a superior race because we know that peace can only come from friendship.

t. confirmed shitskin
It's called group identity and racial consciousness both of which you lack.

Sounds pretty spooky.

tfw black hair, hazel eyes, pink nipples and white skin

You realize Anglo comes from the Angles, a Germanic tribe, right? England is a combination of principally Germanic (Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Normans) and Celtic elements (Britons, Bretons, some Gaulic heritage from Norman invasion)

>If you have pink nipples and pinkish palms, you're white
You just tricked me into examining my nipples

Go back to your empty shithole /leftypol/.

Get a load of this deluded fool
I see you have gotten drunk on the Sup Forums coolaid
Try making your own ideas instead of copying it from a Chinese toy assembly forum user.

I have strawberry blond hair and olive green eyes. What do I win?

What if I'm a blonde haired blue eyed anglo?

>nipples are pink
Your "friend" is white

>your own ideas instead of copying it from a Chinese toy assembly forum user.
t.mestizo
You sound like a edgy teen. If you don't understand what race consciousness is read Culture of Critique.

No. Anyone without blue eyes and blonde hair is a slave, but not a human.

Get out, faggot.

Thats mostly on the eastern coast and even then its just little bits and pieces of anglo dna. The average brit looks more similar to john oliver or mr bean, not daniel craig.

A traitor to your race commie scum

one way trip to gulag comrade

>Cousin talking to dad
>"I don't know much about Trump, but he seems pretty racist."
>gives some example about how muh PIC are oppressed
>"What if Sikhs are misidentified?"
>all racists are uneducated hicks
>all races behave the same, but this race's culture is so much better and different
>us Irish were oppressed just as much as black people, so we can relate.
I can't argue or they'll disown me. Help me to cope.

>his nipples are pink
Pretty gay that you would know that but yes he's white.

Stay mad, plebs.

being Aryan is not related to your looks but rather to your genes. All Germanic posses Aryan genes. Goebbels children were all blue eyed with sandy blonde hair.

"White" and "Black" are insufficient as categories. Think more along the lines of Germanic, Celtic and Slavic.

i was making a joke based on your flag y-you cunt

Blonde hair and blue eyes is not exclusively an anglo trait. Scotland and Ireland have around the same rates of blonde hair as scandinavia and have a higher rate of light eyes so theres a good chance youre just a native british celt.

>implying
You have low racial consciousness my friend. Read Culture of Critique before you join another Antifa orgy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

>en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxon_Chronicle_(Ingram)

>edgy teen
Nice subconscious projection there
>race consciousness
Wow Einstein here bringing the basic redpills .
How do you plan on saving the white race? Or what do you believe must be done to fix the shitshow we are currently watching unfold?
This is a legitimate question.

What does that have to do with what I said?

>If you wanna be racist try not doing it in the Progressive wonderland of North America.
>I saw this movie about this Black Kang who a married a white girl. He was like so oppressed.
>Blacks, Irish and Women had to sit at the back of the bus. Imagine that!

>How do you plan on saving the white race? Or what do you believe must be done to fix the shitshow we are currently watching unfold?
Political action and movements for now. Generation Identity is the perfect example. It's growing every day.

Anglo-Saxons are Germanic. It outlines where they settled, when and what they did.
The Anglo-Saxons are the brother's brothers of Widukind.

>mfw ubermensch and full anglo

if italians are white does that mean mexicans are?

Listen to Jonathan Bowden and read Culture of Critique this is my only advice. After that you are on the path.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI&t=10s

Nah most Mexicans are rape-baby mongrels.

mixed-race mestizos. In the north they are generally more European looking while at the south is the race-mixing.

>tfw Irish brunette with green irises
Feels uber man.

Every single european ethnicity besides the anglos had a very difficult time when they arrived in America. Irish just happened to be the first, and being catholic definetly didnt help so just tell him that. Also Germans, Italians and slavs were treated like dog shit as well so im not a fan of the lefty x is not white divide and conquer.

>His nipples are pink

that's the real litmus test.

>His nipples are pink
confirmed white

wait so you are saying yes?

>Political action and movements for now. Generation Identity is the perfect example. It's growing every day.
Well if you Europeans want the slightest chance of winning the looming race/social/religious war, you better act now and drastically,
Your identity movements grow everyday,yes,
But the establishment has been growing and entrenching itself for decades via totalitarian governments and brainwashing public education.
Good luck trying to vote out that witch Merkel with all those leftist and state paid mercenaries.

>tfw half Irish/ukrainian with the exact same combo

brown eyed Sup Forums spics btfo

Mestizo or Spaniard?

See I have Brown hair and Brown eyes and I am white. So I am white.

Mexicans are a mix of the swarthy native manlets and the questionable whites of europe (spain/ portugal).

Dark hair dark eyes... slavic. Not sure about that fampai.

and italians are a mix of romans and their slaves/immigrants that overwhelmed them just like happened/happening to america so whats the difference

The slaves and immigrants were Germanic or other Meds.

I have brown eyes and brown hair and I'm the whitest motherfucker I know

I was talking about southern slavic countries primarily, but yes overall slavs do have lighter features.

then why are italians so niggerish and inferior to Rome
giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html

Not even stormfags think that brown hair + eyes means you're not white. Probably because if that were true, it would imply that two non-whites can have a white kid. And unless you're from Northern Europe, the chances are you probably have a brown-eyed ancestor or relative, which would mean you're a mongrel.

What about light hair and brown eyes? :)