HAPPENING JAKE PAUL FIRED FROM DISNEY

ktla.com/2017/07/22/social-media-star-jake-paul-leaves-role-on-disney-channel-show-after-stunts-cause-stir/

WAR IS INEVITABLE

WHO COULD BE BEHIND JAKE PAUL "LEAVING" DISNEY

stupid LUGENPRESSE like keemstar and h3h3 and others are constantly hammer /ourguy/ with "NEWS" about him doing "BAD" things. h3h3 released a bullshit video about him "DOXXING" post malone.

SAVE JAKE PAUL

he was kinda like a chad the jealous haters were extremely against.

if you're too good to be true they'll fuck you too

Jews don't like the idea of alt right aryans being superstars. They shoah'd ourguys Sam Hyde and Jake Paul and we need to fight back.

>/ourguy/

I'd kill this faggot if I thought I could get away with it.

Closet homo

Openly homo

Holy shit, your post is practically unreadable. Was that typed in English?

>Sam Hyde
>alt right aryan superstar.

from where I sit I can just barely see my sides as they fade up into the night sky.

>this triggers the h3h3

That's actually pretty based usually these young rich famous white guys surround them selves with ghetto niggers to look cool.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

He got fired because he is an spoiled prick who had never heard no in his life specially after becoming rich.

This is not politics stick these threads up your ass, honestly fuck off to their reddit page.

yo fucker I don't know the guy but he was clearly the chad that liberals hate based on his looks.

clearly liberals hate anyone looking good and are jealous

dude he's like a 30 year old man, he's too old for disney anyway it was just getting weird.

y tho

LITERALLY WHO?????

>the chad that liberals hate based on his look

Go watch his videos. Everyone hates him because he's a spastic wigger.

maybe he refused to work with niggers and said he'll hang who are naturally his friends, now (((disney))) and (((h3h3))) are slandering him

>E CELEBS
SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
gtfo reddit niggers

OFF TO THE BATTLESTATIONS

RWDS NOW

WE MUST ERADICATE ALL THOS OPPOSING THE NEW GOD EMPEROR JAKE PAUL

FUCK DRUMPF HE HAS BEEN STUMPED BY THIS ARYAN GOD

Like every crew doesn't have the fat one.

...who?

since ethan klein is a massive kike, that pic couldnt make more sense

except hes not right wing you faggots.

hes probably another stupid leftie

>Sup Forums upset that white guy who is famous and """rich""" for doing fucking nothing is suffering the consequences of being a dipshit

How is this cumstain even /ourguy/ anyway? What the fuck did he do besides be a fucking normie Chad faggot?

He's 20

who the fuck is this retarded nobody and why is he being spammed on Sup Forums?

nothing
hes not /ourguy/
hes a Disney jew
and an obnoxious cunt

he's a chad master race, that's good enough these days

[tv show needed]

This is proof that pol is riddled with little children, I just heard about him from the news yesterday, he is some disney star and his yt videos are riddled with kekistan and pepe comments, its sad really.
Stop bumping these, remember to sage and report

How do you live with the fact that no matter how well of you are, how presentable you are, how intelligent you are, if you're a 7/10 guy this guy could cuck you any day of the week.

I'm sure that was his intention. Now he can go about fucking hookers and being a rich dick like Justin Bieber. Probably going for a shitty acting career or something.

Fuck this faggot and fuck you.

I just got back whats with the various jp threads

Literally who?

Jake Paul is the antithesis of a chad. Jake Paul is a fuckboy.

Fuckboys are the penultimate example of the numale.

wish I could get a list of all the women this "chad" fucked so I could avoid getting an std
you never know.

"Oh no our gay idol has been harmed, let's finally go to that place we heard pepe comes from and get them to help us take revenge!"

>eceleb drama

just when i thought shilling wasn't bad enough...

LITERALLY WHO. Also, saged for e-celeb thread

I dare you to make less sense.

I hate Post Malone.
But I hate Jake Paul even more.
So it's weird feeling like I'm on Post Malone's side in this shit.
Hopefully a giant stock market crash is right around the corner.

I have a personal reason to despise this guy that I can't say without doxing myself.

Without going tinfoil, is this an actual thing? It's like Justin Bieber all over again. Find the douchiest blond guy possible and (((somehow))) turn him into an overnight sensation. Now everyone is circle jerking about how douchy the trendy blond guy is. Meanwhile the vast majority of entertainment reasonable figures have dark hair and funny noses.

you know they "rap" right? the ultimate form of noggery.

that's pretty much exactly what is happening

this guy is a fucking nobody, and has no relation to this place, this thread is like I'm reading fucking reddit