My Cancer gives me Super Strength

Post best responses to TotalBiscuts raging on Twitter. He is currently blaming the "Sup Forums trolls" for something that happened at a con right now and directing his autistic rage at Jesse Cox on twitter. He is proper raging.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEuM91-t-wA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he mean by this?

Really activates the almonds

this is a weird way for a liberal to talk about black people like

oi oi oi i wanna dox

How long do you think it will take him to block me?

I think this is the best responce i have seen personally

Send that faggot this.

how is this cancer ridden cunt even still alive?

J E W I S H C O N S P I R A C Y

Is this all because some guy asked are traps gay?

BAIN?

Have you ever heard of "9/11 Conservatives"? Well now we have "Donald Trump Liberals", people so outraged at Trump's election that they're doing a 180 on previously held personal beliefs just to spite him and his supporters.

Is it true he chased someone out of a con for offending a tranny?

what's up with all the retards with cringe fake flags? I'm a leaf and I'm still not as insecure as you cucks

>spend your life studying medicine to treat fat cunts with cancer who do nothing but play video games all day and engage in narcissistic e-drama

I'm not a TotalBiscuit apologist but damn, these are potentially the last few years of that dude's life. His last moments are literally gonna be 'That dude who banned that 'Traps R Gay' dude'. He got meme'd on hard before his death. Ultimate Failure.

Yes.

here you go

>makes a name for himself by taking on SJW nonsense
>becomes a SJW himself
Ass cancer not even once

PAY FOR MY FUTURE HEALTH CARE

>this photo is from 1997

It is rectal cancer

You Madman, bless you.

yea I used to love his podcasts for a couple of years and only stop because how long they are (3 hours ) then he went off the deep end for the past couple years or so.

He's like the Keith Richards of morbid obesity

and funny enough the first time I saw him lose it was because of people criticizing that same tranny that started this shit show in the first place

This.

I was a fan of Totalbiscuit for a time, watch his material for a couple of years, but some time ago now I broke off completely, just completely stopped watching him or caring about him.

It was sudden, just one day I just got sick of him, maybe it was his character, his podcast, I don't know.

I liked him, thought his videos were pretty great, but eventually it just all starting eating at me.

Same thing with Jim Sterling, but that cuck I started to hate and despise more suddenly, while John Bain was more gradual.

I started hating Jim Sterling when :

> I found out about his wife.
> The game play he put in the Jimquisition made me sick to my stomach both as a programmer and as a man of taste (which I guess was the point but still it ate at me).
> His holier-than-thou attitude and realizing that his fanbase was a gun no better than the gun of the shoddy indie devs he fought, but nobody cared because *for now* it was pointed in the right direction.

Fucking lel

Well, did he answer at least? What did he say? Yes or no?

I need some fucking closure!

>if I criticize both sides then people will think I'm a genius!

Jesse Cox is one of the biggest cocksucking faggots in existence, far worse than TB in his crimes against humanity.

So are they just having an autism-off or what?

For me it was the complete lack of integrity for someone that, not even as his persona, calls himself a consumer advocate. He will make multiple, sometimes more than 5 vids about a dev pulling some shit and being scum of the earth; only to buy the next game they put out and praise it. If you want the fucking industry to improve, stop giving them money and stop encouraging other people to do so you hypocrite!

Oh boy he's really sperging out right now

I don't get it, what's wrong with just asking if traps are gay?

what is this about?

fuck lord british right in his colon cancer. yea hes just a trash man

Fucking
>cool whip

Holy fuck I hate this lazy piece of shit.

It's because it triggered one of TB tranny friends

I stopped caring when he stopped reviewing games I was interested in. Two or three years ago?

He really should get off twitter and give his wife another black eye for tacitly voting for GRUMPH by not supporting his candidate.

someone asked him if traps are gay and he went on an autistic rage

It makes more sense when you realize that he's only motivated by views/attention. You're in a shill thread for exactly that.

No fun ideology I guess or they think traps aren't gay and fap to it.

got it

How does Jesse Cox fit into this? Usually he has TB's cock firmly engorged in his gullet.

thanks

Have we done any operation against Bain?

I've gotten the sense that we've trolled him in the past, but have we done anything concerted?

Perhaps we could do another operation, like Operation : Sea-Whale, based off of Operation : Sea-Lion from WW2, to get him off of twitter?

his business has about as much chance of survival as he and his rectum does: cancerously close to zero.

oh shit trolls BTFO!

Oh yeah, about his cancer?

> When is he due to die?
> Do you think he is stressed by this sort of shit or is he used to it at this point?

shes the one that got triggered and had the atendee kcicked fromt he pannel

>that moment when the leaf has more balls than all the cucked flagfags

Seriously? Holy shit what a legend to do that

What happened? You gotta give a little summary for us folks don't follow eclebs.

All I know know is this guy is Vidya, why is he activating almonds?

Someone asked Jesse if traps were gay during a Q&A at CoxCon. HIS CON. Why the fuck TB is suddenly acting like he runs the place when he was only a last minute fill-in for Crendor is anyone's guess.

user, please, by any chance do you have footage of /ourguy/ doing that at the panel?

He's probably brit due to the use of
>He is proper raging.

con attendee jokingly asks "Are traps gay?"
TB has complete meltdown, basically doxes the guy publicly and has him kicked out, and immediately goes crying to our crazy tranny friend Joshua Dale, the all known arbiter of all things trans, about how horrifying the word "traps" is.

Frankly, while I hate TB I still like Crendor, I would've loved to see Crendor's answer to "Are Traps gay?"

Did he answer the question though?

I love it, thank you user.

His delivery is spot on, god bless that user.

You have it backwards. The troon went crying to TB because as usual the crazy bitch thinks everything is about "her" and TB jumped on his high horse to white knight for his fair "damsel in distress."

Is there proof that tb hit his wife?

Somebody send him this.

I'm sure it would have been a legit meme answer too.

That's reddi whip though

Can someone give me a quick /rundown/ on what he's all butthurt about?

Shit that pic

Go fuck yourself

Why the fuck does this bloated ginger sack of AIDS have his own convention? What the actual fuck? I can't think of a less entertaining being, an entity with less value and worth. I want to beat him with a sack of door knobs while he makes the noise of a squeaking dog toy until the noise stops.

Someone asked if traps are gay at CoxCon.

did the cancer get to his brain between that and now

My God what a legend

>we won't cower in fear from online mobs
Unless, of course, we are talking about youtube comments

thanks bro

If you really want to piss TB off, ask how he and his wife have sex, if they do?

Even if you don't get an answer and are kicked out, everyone in the room will suddenly start thinking how those two land whales fuck each other, and if he is indeed a cuck.

Look at that nasty fucking nail on his index finger

His wife has actually got her shit together and isnt a landwhale anymore. Still not good but its something I guess.

>newfag didn't lurk hard enough
Even as a newfag myself I know to lurk so hard I can tell you what the thread is about before posting anything.

got it

Oh yeah, forgot about that, good on her!

Still she is really being smothered by her husband's love in bed one way or another!

Where is the line drawn Sup Forums ?

>tfw not overweight so when I get cancer all the weight i lose will make me be normal weight

He apologised for this tweet after actually getting cancer lmao

Somebody tweet this to him

I'm banned from twitter for calling Hillary a whore (not even joking)

kys

Just like an SJW to have a retarded sense of morality. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Otherkin and trans are pretty much the same. Do people really arbitrarily to support one and not the other? How do you defend that?

awesome. gav and buzz and jim are fucking infuriating with their faggotry

How long does TB even have, because I feel like him and Jim Sterling need to get out of the industry for it to effectively deal with the infestation of Leftist partisans.

TB has cancer, and I can't remember exactly but I believe the cancer had receded but he was not fully healed, it had come back.

Any updates on that, life expectancy?

fuck cancer, and by cancer I mean john bian

Someone already did that and got blocked as expected.