Realistically, what's going to happens to white people

Realistically, what's going to happens to white people.

Drugs will exterminate them

Sin.

In about 5 years boomers will finally begin retiring and gen x will realise they're the system being faught against, that's the leftism crash if we don't creep back now

Regardless, all this diversity and tolerance shit is going to go.

Probably this

The glorious free-market will exercise it's divine will.

if white people die, they die.

Do you or any commie reading this have anything against free markets?

christ cucks fuck off

Hapas in space is the only realistic path forward.

Well, considering white generally have a higher iq that average, we may very well unify and become more like the jews.

no it aint - by then the boomers would have brought in so many of millions of non whites into our lands that we are fucked. It already is too late. The politics of the future in white countries is permanent shitskin rent seeking of whites. It will be a millet-intersectional caste system where shitskins vote for the gov that taxes us whites so that we can pay for the shitskins to breed and hate us. Much like, indeed worse ,what is happening in the USA right now with the >1 trillion in net tax receipts that goes from whites to non whites annually.

They will die. Only Romanians and Bulgarians (maybe Serbs) will be left.
Behold the Romanian phenotype!

Actual Cuban here of glorious Spaniard conquistador ancestry, cease your LARPing at once.

As our influence dwindles and vindictive minorities become more and more prominent, white normies will relearn the group identity that has been beaten out of them. You can already see it happening desu. what that will translate into politically is anyone's guess.

this

I'm actually in Cuba, dumbass.
Fuck Etecsa.

Extinction. Like the homo erectus, huwitebois must die to give the more evolved master races their due.

It's not boomers.

Boomers are so right wing, especially the women.

It's not millennials, at least the millennial men nowadays need to take a conscious effort to not start goosestepping.

Its gen x.

Gen x men are cucks and gen x women are either cat ladies or friends with one and think it's totally men's fault they got fat and gave birth to cats. It's always been gen x, it's always been that they were taught by the Marxist professors and high school teachers during the end of the cold war and they still deny it. They deny it's just gen x.

Generation ""X""?

Come on, you gullible twits, this is obvious

Lmao where Havana or varadero?

Isla de la Juventud.
Fide is a jew though, buying an hour of internet for a 2 dollar coupon is retarded

what happened to red people

1964 immigration act USA
1970 deconstruction of the white australia policy

which gen did that ahy?

That's literally nothing.

Diversity quotas actually contribute specifically and exclusively to white male STEM unemployment, this is aggression and comes from gen x. Opening borders is average lolbertarian.

stay strong white brothers join this white server

7AxZhwU

What the fuck are you doing there?
There's like tons of political prisons there.
Also please tell me there's at least a few white cubans left over there.

If Gen X is guilty of anything, it's being asleep at the wheel and not realizing what deep shit we are in. They were brainwashed and browbeaten by the (((Civil Rights))) bullshit that their useful idiot parents foisted on the world. Now they're caught between the boomers and millenials, and it's hard not to feel hopeless. But a lot of them are waking up, probably too late but perhaps when they see how dark the world really is, they'll at least put the brakes on the immigration and other bullshit.

>That's literally nothing.
kys dumb faggot. You are not as smart as you think you are.

yeah, a lot, though lots of race mixing here too
I saw blackface recently

You idiots wonder why the jews are successful... it's because they don't sin against each other.

>horse shoe
Heh I get it.

I'm a left wing Christian, to me it's just obvious everyone left of me is an insane person or a moron, I know benevolence when I see it and I'm just as sensitive to malevolence.

Fact is the actually "i want to hurt x" stuff came from bureaucratic style gen x women who simply hate any man that's any reasonable combination of attractive and intelligent. It's obvious and you're dumb.

Boomers just lolbertarianed for a bit. Haha nice try.

read about how the holocaust really happened. The nazi's did not intend to exterminate them, only move them to eastern europe and replace them with ethnic germans kind of like how Merkel is replacing germans with niggers right now. But things got out of hand due to war. Resources became less and camps meant for russian pows were filled with jewish rioters who were displaced. Althought I doubt Germans gassed the jews and killed them by the millions many of the prisoners did starve because the camps could not be maintained due to lack of resources.

Camps our already being built up to house immigrants in europe at the moment, but that could change any day.

Either die out or be absorbed by the superior groups. It happened in central Asia when Mongols raped the Indo Europeans

>force the enemy into your position

inbreed till mutation and eventually die off from being genetic rejects or racemix out of existence. Honestly in the grand tale of history no particular race is important.

1000 years from now there will be pink spotted people and they will think they are superior to the blue striped immigrants from the andromeda galaxy trying to move into the milky way galaxy. Fucking Andromeniggers...

their recessive genetics say they will be breed out to near non existence if they don't stop mixing. They are killing themselves.

Lets fucking go already, I can’t take it in this shitty mud puddle with these amoeba anymore

Hapas will not be allowed on Elon Musk's interplanetary spaceship The White Flight.

the same thing that happened in portugal

you will see:
>white reduced to minority
>a retreat to the wilderness/mountains (benedict option)
>reformation of identity, fortitude, and eventually: numbers
>infiltration of influential institutions of society
>reconquest