Why are people so against GMO food?

Why are people so against GMO food?
It literally is helping feed our overpopulated world.

>that pic

No, moron. Egg 1 is cooked correctly, and Egg 2 is overcooked to shit.

>implying feeding an overpopulated world is good

You mean feed niggers.

Who on this earth would eat that piece of shit egg it looks rotton,

Nigger you ain't seen nothing yet.

Without GMO, then we would not have niggers multiplying faster than locusts.

>Why are people so against GMO food?
It's helping feed our overpopulated world

who makes these pictures, that second egg has clearly just been boiled for too long

i once bought "free range eggs" from woolworths when i was on holiday and they looked just like the eggs on the right. never eaten store eggs again, raise your own chickens guys it's fucking easy and a great way to recycle your scraps

I'm really curious to actually try one of those.

this. it's just overcooked. but still i'd go organic.

>implying the world is overpopulated if we are capable of maintaining the population

These are good, you whites just have shit taste.

The last thing in the world we should be doing is feeding niggers.

it makes me want to vomit just looking at it. i can't even imagine how bad it smells, let alone tastes.

Like most "organic" related products, it's a scam to get dumb liberals to pay extra for a green "organic" sticker.

Duck egg yolks are more orange than regular chicken eggs, also the reason egg yolk on the right looks like that is because its HARD Boiled

home-grown chickens produce an egg that is much higher in omega3 and 6 than store-bought eggs from a mass producer farm does.

Egg yolks from the backyard chickens have much darker, orange yolks than a sunny yellow yolk of a store bought. Has to do with diet. Not GMO.

>diseases didn't exist in nature!
>GMO foods had cancer genes added!
Blue-pilled sheep without a brain. Yes goium, shop more at Whole Foods!

True but I've heard there are countries where kids don't know where milk or eggs even come from. It's easy to sell bullshit.

Get out snek flag.

i've eaten some farm-fresh eggs where the farmers really care about their animals and the taste difference between the eggs is incredible. I'm not some faggy hipster bullshitter, eating just a poached high quality egg is insanely delicious. That being said I eat the grocery store shit eggs daily because of dat dere cheapness and gainz

Do they still call them frankenfoods like that's scary? It just makes me think of when I had these as a kid and they were the absolute best.

The only shit I won't eats that's GMO is soybeans. That shit I feel wasn't meant to do all the applications it is used for.
Soylent, meat substitutes, filler.

Absolutely subhuman.

I have an 9 inch cock and have eaten thousands of standard yellow yolked eggs over my lifetime.

Your opinion on the food you eat will not fix you being a retarded faggot.

Awesome century egg.
Just don't eat them with Coca-Cola for beverage.
Funny aftertaste. Good with tea or with beer, though.

bullshit photo raised my own chickens before-. till nearby creek minks cut their throats. home free range eggs are richer but that photo is just fresh egg boiled vs older egg boiled.

Organic milk is pretty tasty too. That and eggs are the only "organic" products I buy.

Of course. Quality vs quantity. If we were to put quality above all else, everything would be extremely expensive. It's unrealistic to have everything non-GMO. But natural, fresh, and carefully cultivated foods are a luxury and awesome if you can afford em.

I was just stating a fact that's what makes em higher quality. Wasn't saying I don't buy eggs at the store. It's all the same, just one tastes better and has a higher amount of omega.

It's very cheap to have one or 2 hens to lay eggs for you anyways. The only problem is having the appetite to eat so many eggs. I eventually had to reach out through Facebook and found loads of people in my area who were down to buy fresh eggs, so i got a schedule down and a few regular customers to come and buy my extra eggs.

Aside from becoming an egg dealer, you'll also have to figure out a way to manage all that chicken poop. Myself, I mix it in potting soil or in the tilled earth of my garden. I have a friend who has chickens and i think he makes saltpeter or something with it, so if you're into chemistry that can be a good use for it.

The benefits you reap are well worth the responsibility, and feeding them is as easy as throwing out your food waste. Think of how much food you'll from going in a landfill, while also getting fresh, quality eggs. I recommend it.

because of retarded democrats who are concerned about big agriculture or the environment or something

It's all the delicious protein from the bugs they eat...

old fag here organic is a ruse. I have drank real farm fresh milk outta the cow no process. anything thing you get from the store is shit compared regardless of the label.

>1-2 hens
>so many eggs

Uh just how many eggs do you think a chicken lays in a day

>live in the country
>every 1 in 3 houses sells free range eggs for cheaper than anything you could get in the grocery store

Feels good, shit is delicious. OP's image is bullshit though. I want to know how many people saw it, bought organic eggs, overcooked them, and freaked out when they turned out like the egg on the right.

this pic is bullshit. One is soft-boiled, the other is hard-boiled.
But of course millennial liberals wouldn't know that, they've never cooked for themselves in their entire fucking lives.

>It literally is helping feed our overpopulated world.
That's the problem.
They need to be left to die out some.
You've already established that overpopulation is a problem, feeding them just gives them the strength to populate some more.

i meant like i recommend 1 to 2 because i have like 5 hens and i got hella eggs

Egg 1 looks like the egg in the ramen I ate tonight. Baysid

1 hen lays 1 egg per day, roughly. So in a week with 2 chickens you have 14 eggs. In 2 weeks you'll have 28. Just depends on how many eggs you eat in a week.

I bought organic grass fed milk last week & when I opened it & poured it on my raisin bran crunch it was all chunky and spoiled. Fuckin garbage.

This. Obviously ts is a mouth breather who has never cooked an egg and probably lives of hot pockets in mom's basement

Mother africa yes!

>he says from a white man's colony
L O L

>he says from a muslim man's colony
L O L

Remember, you're not supposed to just eat these things on their own -- you can, but it's designed to be consumed with a contrasting dish, or cut up and stirred into certain kinds of soups.

what does GMO even stand for?

FPBP

>swastika flag
>eating ramen
Fuckin weeb ass piece of popeshit

Genetically modified orgasms

Nice HDI over there

Do liberals actually believe this shit?

Always cracks me up how they call conservatives anti-science too, meanwhile they're on the anti-GMO bandwagon, which is largely backed by misconceptions or flat out lies and junk science.

If you can stomach the sulfur smell century eggs are actually really tasty.

Most GMOs are helping to feed Africans because they're too stupid and lazy to farm for themselves, and too short sighted to realize having 8 kids they can't feed is a bad idea. GMOs are just giving the world a rapidly expanding pest/parasite class, and the anti GMO people are the only thing stopping it.

That's the bad part.

Lol, there aren't genetically modified chickens, oh my god millennials are fucking retarded

>lives of hot pockets in mom's basement

>b..but muh mother nature is perfect, man is ebil cause gmo were made by ciswhite males to keep poor people poor & gmo gives you cancer.

There are farming practices that don't require gmo and produce fine, but have to be done on a smaller and more seasonal scale. Think permaculture as one example.

The practices complementary to and associated with GMO plants -mined fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides etc., also on the business side stuff like plant patents- are unironically unsustainable. They're depleting our soil as opposed to building it and destroying the business of farming for farmers. You cant use the free market argument for this either because it's a government enabled racketeering operation that is actually very anti free market.

Fun fact: There aren't any GMO tomatoes on the market either. They don't exist.

I used to eat like 3 eggs a day.

Asians.... trust me, rotten eggs is like high end gourmet compared to other shit they eat.

isn't it just paranoid boomers that hate gmo?

When I thought all democrats were out of intellectuals, you actually brought hope. Either way, you're still missing a lot to learn about politics, because democracy is unsustainable.

Dont they piss on fish carcasses & bury them for months on end to 'pickle' in the urine?

I heard about these ancient eggs, always wanted to try one. This is the first time I ever laid eyes on one, I thought they would look different. I'm a hard boiled man, but I'm open minded to other types.

kind of salty with a texture like a harder jello. If you live near an area with large chinese district you could head there for Congee as most places will serve it with a Century egg diced up in it.

He says while doing a Chinese takeout.
That's really bad for your health, eggs have really high cholesterol content

Jesus Christ! The green egg was just cooked wrong. It's not GMO it's CCE. CAN'T COOK EGGS.

If you think you have to be liberal to be against GMOs you are fucking retarded, enjoy your endocrine disruptor presticides being engineered to grow directly into the food, all the while billionaires monopolize the market and shit on the lay man who will try and grow naturally. stop being such a cock sucking pussy taking everything the gov shoves down your throat.

kek, this, good bate op

that doesnt fix anything. sterilizing niggers is a fix.

Egg 1 is cooked properly and photoshopped. Egg 2 is overcooked and the yolk oxidized.

I'm still on the fence with GMOs. Need real evidence before I go against it.

Century eggs are the jenkem of foods.

The only bullshit thing about GMO's are the patents themselves.

So the ones on the market shelves are just bred to taste like was but last on the shelf?

Also, >new leaf potatoes

There use to be.

I don't care if I don't live till 100.

That's because I feed my chickens leftover Mac & Cheese.

> These are good, you whites just have shit taste.

Whitey here, he's not wrong. Century eggs look disgusting but taste delicious.
Pretty much the only good food in sg to be honest, the chilli crab tastes of fuck all and the laksa makes you want to vomit out of your nose.

Genocide all the non whites everything will be ok

Did GMOs kill your mother & rape your father or something? Hell I didnt know thry even made gmo maple syrup.

Jenkem is the jenkem of foods.

It's going to kill you science believing faggots off, along with vaccines and crispr. Just go for it, prove your position through actions :)

>overcooked
I actually like my eggs closer to the right one.

>implying that's not just a boiled egg that's been in too long

Am I being memed?

>he says from a Jewish man's colony
L O L

Just go against soybeans and corn. That shit is in everything and is resistant to roundup. The only thing GMO related I won't eat. Everything else is free game. (That and america has eradicated every non-gmo wheat seed in the continent. There is no 'non-gmo' wheat)

> Grass fed beef, organics, fresh milk... and other horseshit

THIS is what happens when discussions are reduced to Reddit tier bullshit.

This.

I've eaten farm fresh eggs too with the darker yokes. Everybody raves about them so I finally tried them. Taste like eggs but cost four times the price. No thanks

Just because you like overcooked garbage doesnt mean its still not overcooked garbage

Check out Parkinsons rates going up in correlation with round up ready crop use. It's your body obviously, but just so you know they're using agent orange instead of round up soon as ru has lost its potency on wild plants due to over use.

Tomatoes in the market loose nutrition from being picked early to be ripened in dark shipping containers. That's why they taste inferior to home-grown. Other than that yea, not gmo at all contrary to popular belief.

I think you've been using jenkem wrong.

No, I just think GMOs "benefits" can be a guise for inserting chemicals into food that makes a population docile and subservient. Let the 3rd world starve tbqh.

Another fun fact, Tomatoes taste like shit. Good tasting tomato are flavorless.

>probably lives of hot pockets in mom's basement

Give 1 reason why this is bad in the next 1 hour.

I'll see your century egg and raise you a pot of Virgin boy eggs aka Chinese piss eggs