Be me

>be me
>start posting on Sup Forums
>get strange phone calls form random places in the United States

Anyone else?

No...

I remember when I was new here and I thought Sup Forums was going to make me a target. Good times

me too, it's because they relaxed some law to publicly post cell numbers. Search your name and you'll see you cellphone number appear.

does the UK have that "right to be forgotten" law?

Yes.
But it's just a mistake on their part....right?

answer the phone

>be everyone else
>never posted on Sup Forums
>get strange phone calls from random places in the United States

>>be me
>>start posting on Sup Forums
>>get strange phone calls form random places in the United States
>Anyone else?

A Jamaican woman keeps dialing the wrong number and making me answer my cell phone at 5:00am.

NSA reaches out to you for a job and you punk out, sissy

no, the cellphone providers sell your number and info to people who post it online.

Wait until (((they))) have a van parked across the street watching you. That's when the real fun starts.

No these are really obscure places, like Lebanon VA, New Florence, PA, Downington, PA, and Zap ND

No user it's only you.

The truth is that nobody cares about Sup Forums.

I think you missed the point. Everyone gets random ass phone calls regardless of whether they post on /pol or not. Fucking everyone.

and Mocksville, NC

All of those places are just this summer alone

Answer faggot

HA

I live in a 87 story apartment in a state with concealed carry

Good fucking luck

I had a nigger call me for a dope deal once. I'm very good friends with my local pd, so I had him meet 'me' at the local super market parking lot.
He got arrested on the spot trying to sell 100 stamp bags to an undercover

Don't worry, buddy. Nobody is monitoring you or recording your conversations.
Forget those phone calls.

You discovered telemarketers. Well done.

What is the cause of this?

>Implying you can reject a Bog call

Do you know how piss easy it is to write a bot to call random numbers? Probably just some bored kids.

Oh no, not bill collectors and scammers. You're a very rare case user, better change your number

Yuuuuup

Get Mr. Number to identify the calls. Always scammers

I think they're just spam calls. I get them a couple times a day. I never answer them and they never leave a message.

thanks user

Anyone else thinking it?
>Pic very much related

they use a routing call system to avoid being blocked.
I'm even getting spam texts

That's why Niggs don't trust white people.

Just be like come at me bro

>be idiot who gives phone to random website
>posts on pol when he gets spam calls

Op is a fag

I didn't give out my phone number Carlos now PAY DEBTS

I got fags following me around

NSA is literally watching you through your web camera, taping your phone, smart TV, emails, and shitposting on Sup Forums. And you are worried about phone calls from unknown numbers?

Post proof you fuck

DELETE THIS

Not kidding man, same shit happens to me. It's been ongoing for a month. I got my guns ready at all times.

Not on my street. The neighbors and I don't take kindly to suspicious activity, and we don't call the police.

Much more accurate. Have another (You).

I thought it was just telemarketers? Well, my gun is ready.

Yes, absolutely, even from dc, fortunately i carry at all times long and short ready to free the fuxk outta em should they overstep. At least the fucking dracos arent scarring your kids whilst they dream, i shit you not. Stay safe patriots, love and light.

I take solice in the fact that they DO in fact watch me, especially when I'm jerking off. Just the faces I make must make them hate their lives.

Call me please

I work for Sup Forums secret agent dept. We do that if people are being too edgy.

Maybe you are not a target, but sure you are listed somewhere

Call me maybe?

maybe they shouldn't brake the law.....Kang detected

remember that too. not convinced some twat isnt counting hate crimes but... just beyond caring at this point.

According to Snowden everything is recorded and just kept in massive harddrives. They dont look at it until they think they need them.

Pick up it's your friend Sup Forums. Let's go bowling.