Dear infidels

Keep that in your mind that
-Istanbul is a Turkish city
-Cyprus is a Turkish island
-Turkey is for Turks not Greeks and Armenians or Christians of any kind
-Ottoman Empire is coming back
-Berlin, London, Brussels, Frankfurt etc are also majority muslim
-Islam will win, religion of 3 gods will lose.

Deal with it.
Now, KUDURUN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Izmail
haaretz.com/print-edition/business/russian-billionaire-takes-a-local-interest-1.117795
archive.is/YPpga
youtu.be/S_6c0NOsISg
ft.com/tour.
ft.com/content/3ca3a236-d5b0-11dd-a9cc-000077b07658
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/mining/9218657/Oleg-Deripaska-Why-I-paid-crime-gangs-for-protection.html
spectator.co.uk/2007/09/the-russian-whose-fortune-fell-from-the-sky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where's that australian subhuman who was obsessed with armenians?
I want to fuck him up itt.

Turkey is for Turkish. Kurds and Turks now. Then afterwards a smaller Turkey for Turks finally.

Isn't Turkey getting taken over by filthy Kurds? Isn't your country going to be majority Kurd soon

I would like the Ottoman Empire to come back to keep the region in fucking line. You Turks need to get back to doing your job of ruling over the subhumans in that region and keeping them at bay

>Turkey is for Turks not Greeks
whats the difference

AHAHAHAHA Thats until Crusades 2.0 buddy

Infidel is Latin for unfaithful. Unfaithful to the Church Christ created, the Catholic church.
You're the infidel you roach bastard.
We'll beat any time like we did back in Vienna.
I eat a Bacon filled Croissant every Saturday morning to break my Friday fast in commemoration of all the Turks my ancestors slaughtered.
I can't wait to design another pastry in commemoration of our future victory over you filthy swine.

there are many
Greeks are as subhuman as americans for example

Cyprus is, and always will be, a Greek Island.

Turkish birthrates are below replacement level. Turkey will be non-turk majority by 2060. IT'S KARMA TURKISH BOY.

yo

You can't replace your population if all you do is pic-related.

>Turkish birthrates are below replacement level.

Same goes for you too. You literally have less the population of the US, and are unable to defend your borders or the Great European Plain. No wonder every time you're invaded you run like girls and burn your houses down.
Russians are in reality no better than the Turks, and have let more Jews and Muslims into Europe than they're kept out.
Turks and Russians are like brothers.

Umm no sweetheart.

Kurds, Arabs, Laz and Zaza are even more brown and less intelligent on average.

>t*rk

>Turk Navy vs Nato Navy
>Cyprus is 1/2 Greek land atm
>Key to Mediterranean Theater of War
Its our land and Turkey won't hold it long in full war with West.
Ottomans are better couch builders than Empires.

Russian birthrates are almost the same as Turkish one 1,6-1,7 per women.

Yes, Turkish boy. Armenians and Greeks will no avenge the horrors they sufferred in your hands, but prepare for civil war with non-turkish minority and ethnic cleansings of turks in Eastern Turkey

Cyprus will be reunited some day soon

>Keep that in your mind that
>-Istanbul is a Turkish city
>-Cyprus is a Turkish island
>-Turkey is for Turks not Greeks and Armenians or Christians of any kind
>-Ottoman Empire is coming back
>-Berlin, London, Brussels, Frankfurt etc are also majority muslim
>-Islam will win, religion of 3 gods will lose.

>Deal with it.
>Now, KUDURUN
Subhuman turkroach started drinking, this time in the morning?

I tell you "little secret":
If my dog begs for Shah or a food (this time of the morning) I tell him to fuck off to the basement, where he could find some moslems to keep him comfortable.

Could somebody ban this pissposter already?

Russians fought Turks for 5 centuries and drove them out of Europe.

I know, that's what I'm saying.
Your population is only something like 144,000,000. Pretty pathetic.
Russians are already a minority in Russia, pretty soon all that will be left will be Jews, Mongols, and Muslims. You let the Jews kill all of you off and still haven't freed yourself from their yolk. You don't have much room to criticize our resident roach.

Russians are about 80 percent of Russian population. There are only 150 000 Jews in Russia and 2-5 million mongoloids.

Damn, I wish I had some Muslims in my basement. Do you make them do chores and shit?

I hope the Ottoman empire does come back, just so we can see the Winged Hussars arrive.

I meant in your capitol. Funny how you didn't mention how many Muslims you have. Jews like Roman Abramavich and Oleg Deripaska still own you though. You also celebrate the fact that they sent millions of your ancestors to fight WWII for them.

>Turdkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Izmail
Russian losses 1,815 killed, 2,445 wounded
Turkish losses 26,000 killed, 9,000 capture

pls

You lost the war you idiotic roach.
We beat you so bad we made a pastry in commemoration of it.

OH fucking please, man, the bait isn't even that good anymore. Remember what happened when Turks tried to take over last time?

have fun in mecca

>We
>AMERIMONGREL FLAG
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deripaska is a slav,
Abramovich is a half jew
This is being run by ex kgb, police army and army officials. 80 percent of them are Russian. 60 percent of the Russian richest men are ethnic Russian, 20 percent are Jews. New rich men are almost all Russians or Muslims.
Muslim population in Moscow and Russia is between 10-20 percent. Muslim birthrate is about 2,2 children per a woman (Tatars and Caucasian people have birthrates below 2 children per a woman).

>Damn, I wish I had some Muslims in my basement. Do you make them do chores and shit?
Rats and moslems is the same vermin type of undermench

Yeah they ended up having vlad's head and turning him into a kebab
>2 Per a women
>get 4 women
4x2=8

Sad, another thread where fucktards shit on Turkey...

>. You also celebrate the fact that they sent millions of your ancestors to fight WWII for them.
Russians didn't have a choice but to fight Nazis. Nazis didn't give any opportunity to establish a Russian state after they had occupied the part of USSR

(((Turks)))
Deal with it.

>Sad, another thread where fucktards shit on Turkey...
Turktards are the sheit

Stop cherrypicking white looking Turks who don't even make up 20% of Turkish population lol

The absolute majority of muslims in the world and in Russia have one wife.

Tripfags were a mistake.

Deripaska and Abramovich are both Jews, and good friends of Nathaniel Rothschild. Abramavich put Putin in power. The Mulsims are still out producing the Russians since Russian women are abortion queens. You still celebrate your Jew WWII victory as well. Fighting for the fiends that killed your family doesn't seem worth celebrating. It's something cucks do.
I like Russians, but you guys need to get your shit in order. Then we can fuck shit up together.

get the fuck out. I'm getting the Raid.

>Stop cherrypicking white looking Turks who don't even make up 20% of Turkish population lol

Im telling you, Burak...Turkey is white, you're just too shy to admit it.

Deripaska was born in Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Soviet Russia and grew up in Ust-Labinsk, Krasnodar Krai. His family were Kuban Cossacks.[8

As an American, I couldn't care less. More power to you.

What is a turk but the inbred mongrol of multiple cultures? You have no identity, you're a greek an arab, a Mongolian.

Serious question- is it still degenerate for me to date a Turk if he has high IQ, hates Turkey and his family doesnt wear head scarves/also drinks?

>The Russian-Jewish billionaire Oleg Deripaska is examining investment opportunities in Israel. Deripaska, 36, one of the youngest billionaires in the world, arrived in his private jet last Thursday for a quick visit to Tel Aviv, accompanied by his friend Lord Nathaniel Rothschild of London.

haaretz.com/print-edition/business/russian-billionaire-takes-a-local-interest-1.117795

Free yourself, Russianbro.

Thats still more than eurocucks

Profit denial
archive.is/YPpga

Beautiful and white...

youtu.be/S_6c0NOsISg

Yes, but go ahead anyway, then we can gas both of you together you nasty faggot.

Man, having a turkish flags always gets you so many (you)s no matter how low quality the bait is.

I'm jelly as fuck abdul.

>Poasting turkified ethnic Greeks from Constantinople and Smyrna.

If they are still a shitskin but aren't a nigger what do we call people like this in lieu of "coalburner"? Woodburner? Seems shitty.

I'm a girl but thanks, make sure to rape me first.

>make sure to rape me first

You'll surely enjoy your Turkish BF then.

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

>>Poasting turkified ethnic Greeks from Constantinople and Smyrna.

Oh no Bubba...just a pure Turkish goddess

>not posting tits

Fuck off and die nigger faggot OP

I'm a girl but thanks, make sure to rape me first.

Sorry my turkish boyfriend said he would beat me if i talk to boys on the internet.

Turkey is for Kurds.

S O O N
O
O
N

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at ft.com/tour.

r Deripaska has always been more ambitious than most. He was born in 1968 in Dzerzhinsk, 400km east of Moscow, but grew up in a Cossack village in the south of Russia after his mother left him there to live with his grandparents at an early age (his father had died when he was very young). He had to learn quickly to be tough. When his grandparents died, the state seized their home in a programme to break up Cossack settlements. He moved among relatives for seven years until his mother returned and they moved to a nearby town. His time in the village left a lasting imprint. “We are Cossacks of the Russian Federation. We are always prepared for war,” he told the Financial Times last year. “This is a question of always being prepared to deal with problems and with any situation.”

İzmir is ethnically as Turkish as other parts of Turkey, fatty

>not using >
Terrible, terrible bait, should be saged honestly

Yes, all it took was two genocides and a population exchange

Did he ever consider quitting Russia which had become so violent?
“What are you going to do? You are Russian. Yes, a lot of people left. A lot of people tried to shut the door, to stay out.
“I am from the south of Russia, a Cossack family, and we have a low barrier for self-security. I was well trained in the army, not risk averse and I was very cautious choosing people.
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/mining/9218657/Oleg-Deripaska-Why-I-paid-crime-gangs-for-protection.html

Wish it was smaller

Keep cherrypicking

Why are you shilling for this creep Jew?

>As with other Russian businessmen looking to go global, his past may come back to haunt him. He started off as a young metals broker, and was spotted by a Jewish entrepreneur from Uzbekistan called Michael Cherney, 15 years his senior, who met him at a Metals Bulletin conference in London and was impressed by his drive and vision.

spectator.co.uk/2007/09/the-russian-whose-fortune-fell-from-the-sky/

Non non yiðit....your females are freaking world class, don't lie...

Hello, what is going on in this thread?
Ah, I see, it's another sophisticated discussion by Turkish intellectuals.
Carry on.

i'm for truth. This guy is Russian.

Whatever. Your women will turn into whores too. Enjoy.

Yeah, a Russian-Jew, like the source I provided says.

This is the Russian's main problem. Instead of kicking the Kikes out of your country you fight for them, and pretend they never exterminated your families. Or are you a good Bolshevik?

>i'm for truth. This guy is Russian
Slave truth's, yes, we've heard those few times already...
"Cossack" from Khazaria, merchant and once rich enough- friend of all Jews friend putin...
There is nope for ruskibros

This guy is Russian. He said it many times, Jews are not afraid to say that they are jews. They are very proud of jewish ancestry here

What about Roman Abramavich then?
Do you have any excuses for this Jew as well?

Shoo roach, be gone

Vodka is bad turkroach

If an African elephant is born at a zoo in Ireland, is it an Irish elephant?

He has got jewish and ukranian ancestry. And there is a consensus that he is a jew.

remove the fucking kebab

"American Education"

Oh hey there Kurdistan.

>I eat a Bacon filled Croissant every Saturday morning to break my Friday fast in commemoration of all the Turks my ancestors slaughtered.
Kebab removed

is this a thing now? roaches coming on Sup Forums and spitting non-sense

>tfw you will never be a roach
Feels fucking fantastic man

>being this assblasted

So have you come to grips that you are a political system and your religion is a lie? You willingly follow a false prophet & worship a false god? Yah will not be mocked, you cannot hide from him.....repent and believe on Yeshua while you still can

kekd n checked

fuck roachs

Britain is guilty for not letting the Russian empire exterminate the roaches in the Crimean war. Now we have this nasty plague of roaches running around.