Is the right-wing a paper tiger?

The "might is right. RWDS, GTKRWN, ubermensch, masculine, strongman, war loving" right-wing was born out of military failure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
You don't have to believe in meme magic, esotericism and other right-wing spooks to know that the right was born to be a weak ass failure.

Everywhere right-tards go they get blown the fuck out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(political_party)#Bomb_attacks_on_Golden_Dawn_offices
>On 7 September 1993 a bomb exploded at Golden Dawn's offices. The attack was attributed to the far-left terrorist organization Revolutionary People's Struggle (ELA).[99]

>In November 2005, Golden Dawn's offices were attacked by a group of Anarchists with molotov cocktails and stones. There were gunshots, and two people (who claimed that they were just passing by) were injured.[78] According to Golden Dawn, three suspects were arrested and set free.[65] During the subsequent police investigation, leftovers from molotov cocktails were discovered in Golden Dawn's offices.[78] Golden Dawn has stated that this was the reason for the organisation's disbandment.[49][50]

>On 19 March 2010, a bomb described by police as of "moderate power" was detonated in the fifth floor office of Golden Dawn, in downtown Athens. Twenty-five minutes prior to the blast, an unidentified caller contacted a local newspaper in order to announce the attack. The targeted building and the surrounding area were evacuated in response. The explosion caused substantial property damage but no casualties. The office reopened on 10 April 2010.[100] The responsibility for the attack claimed by the anarchist terrorist organization Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/22/world/europe/greece-athens-anarchy-austerity.html
archive.is/KoCSY
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L325XfwuxDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anarchists not only savaged Golden Dawn TWICE but now they feed and shelter the refugees that the nazi fuccbois would have deported and turned away. nytimes.com/2017/05/22/world/europe/greece-athens-anarchy-austerity.html I dare you to find a more emberrasing failure. Right-wing organizations don't exist because they get bombed to hell where they belong, right-wing speakers and activists can't do anything without getting shut down, beat up and chased out.

All the bullshit about the big scary right-wing is hold over from myths and legends of gay European kangs conquering land and opportunistic leftist lies about the dangers of fascism. The only reason the modern millennial right-tard has the gall to call himself "alpha" and "masculine" is because of the validation you have gotten out of seeing little 12 year old girls on tumblr post silly things about "safe spaces". That's why "triggered" became such a popular meme. It's the most desperate validation of your non-existant courage.
>"I'm automatically the tough guy because girls on tumblr are sensitive and I'm not"

As you chortled at your epic memes and jacked off to BLACKED.com, anarchists, antifascists and other leftists burned down German cities like the might-is-right barbarians you dream about being.

It's a hot day. Come here and lick my sweaty man titties, bitch! I will show you my manhood when I skull fuck you like only Harvey the Hammer could!

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/KoCSY

Serious posts only

It's the opposite of a paper tiger.

You cannot be serious if you are a lefty, you fucking queer

Serious posts only

Is this a serious post?

The only true psychopaths are on the left. They have no values and they have nothing to lose.

Look, you little sissy bitch, I will beat you while I fuck your lefty little ass wide.

Elaborate

>associating the right-wing with alt-right spazzoids instead of the working class and Constitutionalist militias and veterans

I will suffocate you with your mommy's panties till you submit. Nail your arm to a tree. Cut a branch off an old oak and fuck you proper... as requested, of course.

Wrong. Study shows men with right leaning political ideologies have greater physical strength than cucked lefties.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Big surprise, right? BTW, sucker punching civilians when you outnumber them 10 to 1 doesn't make you a hardass.

Commies are the only ones to get rekt so hard by "bootlickers" that they sued the cops for not protecting them.

greece literally has politcal terrorism form both sides

youtube.com/watch?v=L325XfwuxDw

they are LITERALLY bombing antifa and anarchists

Listen you little cuck fuck. Ill cut your moms head off and buttfuck your dad