Bad Ape

We got to do something about this Bad Ape, /pol. He is a cancer for the humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrVHnllJ0H4
youtube.com/watch?v=eHbbazuU5Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>outraged over the killing of an australian

Try not giving it attention, you fucking retard

Saged

First off, her life is more valuable than all of these nigs. Second of all, most if not all of them were guilty of acting like a fucking coon. She literally din du nuffin, unlike these nogs.

She was a fooken roo mate

Fuck the USA. Its just confirmed that your country is the source of all the multicultural, civic nationalism poision.
At least white Americans can visit Australia and have a 0% chance of getting shot by a Somalian police officer.
(Although Melbourne might be able to offer that 'experiance' 10 years from now).

t.reddit

It is coming to your homeland as well, m8
youtu.be/WrVHnllJ0H4

>every time someone accuses a cop hes guilty
>many of these had video evidence and they still walked because they were follow procedure. This drugged out somali mag dumped a woman in her pajamas then disposed of all the evidence.

I'll take Mexicans over Niggers/Arabs any time

>innocent
>Black

pick one

I'll pick anything over black.

Reddit is for fags

how is that even remotely redditlike you fucking retard

> a bunch of dindu niggers who resisted arrest, reached for a weapon, fought with police etc. vs.

>an innocent white woman in her Pj's who called the police for help just to be executed by a nigger cop.

Yes libs/niggers are THIS retarded.

so is this what it takes to get the left to care about white people? when they can use her death for political points?

australians are not people

Tariq is a troll; it's obvious at this point. if I were black I would exploiting their victim/inferiority complexes as well. easy money.

In the end everything is the white man's fault.

It's almost as if Tariq (lol... named after the biggest black slaves owners in history) believes the white man is all knowing, all seeing, all powerful. Is he secretly a white worshiper?

>Her blood is on your hands

So basically he's saying that this white woman deserved to die

Better call him out on this shit.

He's a Con Artist doing what most white people would do if they had his skin color beisides hanging themselves

She was a crazy SJW, which is almost as low as niggers. IMO

I really don't care what General Butt Naked happens to write on twitter

Nigs gonna nig.

>bunch of dindu
youtube.com/watch?v=eHbbazuU5Fk
Why is dindu something all niggers learn?

Spam his Twitter with the idea that the cop was likely the one committing the rape she reported.

He'll just accuse everyone of being a "suspected white supremacist" and use that to get victim bucks. That's how he operates.

The Dallas and Fresno shooters gave shout outs to him before they went to hunt for white people.

Did we prevent a future blacked poster /pol, was the niggers /ourjannie

This has been done many times. If user is interested, we got to come out with a different plan.

Nah, user, they don't care about white people. They care about "police brutality", hiding the fact that this time, the police is black. It is a full circle-jerk.

RARE FLAG

this. Fuck aussies, one less shitposter.

Wtf? Newfag, that's a pretty common street shitter.

You're joking, right?

australians aren't people

Are Australians more Niggers than Niggers?

kek

>his name is literally Tar IQ