Pot

What is Sup Forums's opinion on marijuana, and the legalization of marijuana in America?

I'd rather argue it's a foreign influence. The first pot culture Russia has seen came in the 1990s from the US. Before that, no such thing. Central Asians use hashish, but we're not Muslims and so... It's not for us.

American TV hosts shill for marijuana, which is weird.

Should be legalized, untaxed, and unregulated.

If Der Führer can do meth and opium, then it must be okay to smoke a little bud?

There are as many strains as there are atoms in the universe.

There are medicinal strains...

There are recreational strains...

I think it's a good middle grounds.

Why would you burn a tree though?

Russian explorers in central Asia were using it in the 1800s. I'm sure plenty of people in the Soviet Union used it, even if it was suppressed. Even a totalitarian regime can't stamp out something that can be so easily grown.
>American TV hosts shill for marijuana, which is weird.
American rock musicians are the biggest drug shills of all.

alcohol 10x more degenerate than weed, just look at the degeneracy people do while on it

I bet half the people who bash drugs as degenerate smoke weed

This should apply to every substance as well.

You'll never really know every thread you will not get

Recreational use of marijuana is better legalized. When illegal, cocaine/heroine/meth/pill dealers use it as a gateway. Cartels and foreign groups move the money out of the country. Mafias and gangs form when it is illegal.

Its "degenerate" to an extent, but it is better legalized to minimize crime.

If anyone argues that the state can handle any drug prohibition, please reason with the thought of the utter fucking failure that has been controlling psychoactive substances in the United States and globally since the prohibition of alcohol.

been smoking for 10 years and more and more people who talk about indica vs sativa and how different strains feel are full of shit...THC content and cannabinoids are all that matters

you just took the fun out of growing.

you just straight up stomped all over the industry.

its ok though, because I don't even smoke.

here, let me trade you some of my wisdom in exchange for that.

serotonin and dopamine are technically the only things you enjoy, and all that matters.

Have fun fidgeting your triggers.

You're right
>Sativa: tons of THC, lower CBD, paranoid but really high with energy
>Indica: tons of CBD, lower THC, feels good but not that high with relaxation
>hybrid: somewhere between paranoid and relaxed with a decent high

That's it

Yes legalize and tax it.
Don't smoke it it makes you stupider.
But if you have cancer and it makes you feel better, smoke away.

On top of that, it can be taxed. Colorado is now able to fund schools and have tons of tax money now.

It's for niggers and degenerates.

Yea, their laws actually insist that money be given back to the citizens because their state earned too much tax money off of pot.

I think it's funny that when a pot thread is positive, its hidden.

Get out of your parent's basement first

>pot thread
>immediately inject a whataboutism
Stoners, everyone

we aren't in the soviet union folks, move along

It should be legal imo, and if you believe that weed should be illegal but alcohol and cigars should stay legal, you are a hypocrite and just wrong. Most of Sup Forums memes about how weed is degeneracy but most of Sup Forums also smokes so when we get serious most of us will say that it should be legal

THC is a depressant and therefore degenerate.

Uppers are redpilled

Prohibition always has been and always will be a shit idea that doesn't work.