What is the main consensus about Jeff Sessions?

What is the main consensus about Jeff Sessions?
Who is in the wrong here?

Jeff was wrong to lie under oath about his meetings. He had no choice but to recuse himself after it was discovered he lied. Trump was also wrong to attack him like that. Recusal wasn't a sign of disloyalty. Sessions has been perfectly loyal, he just had no choice when they caught him in his lies.

Sessions was probably right to recuse himself, but he is a "just say no" fossil from the eighties which is out of step with the current atmosphere of criminal justice reform. From Lynch to Sessions was an extreme ideological swing. Should have found a moderate and put Sessions somewhere else.

Sessions is a good guy, well meaning, but didn't have the shark like instincts needed to protect trump from the deep state. Also, not happy with sessions going after pot, resurrecting the drug war, minimum sentences, and civil forfeiture. I did like the way he slapped Biden's hand away from his granddaughter. So he'll be good at getting the pedos. I just don't think he's the strongman trumps needs right now

Trump is in the wrong for colluding with Russia.
Trump is in the wrong for appointing Sessions while knowing he was going to have to excuse himself from Russia investigations.
Sessions is in the wrong for also colluding with Russia.
Don Jr. is in the wrong for being a stupid little fuckhead.
Everyone in the Trump team is in the wrong for being so retarded.

Time to sit back and enjoy the inevitable fireworks.

>not happy with sessions going after pot, resurrecting the drug war, minimum sentences, and civil forfeiture
This is the ideological issue, he is way out of step on these issues, these aren't just ignoring laws like immigration these are issues where the electorate has made their opinion perfectly clear, so are we a representative republic or not? Just because you like certain legal concepts doesn't mean it's right. There are plenty of laws that changed people weren't fond of changing, we ha a war over it once.

uh-huh...
1/2

2/2

This here. If sessions hadnt disclosed and failed to recuse himself the meetings we found out about later woild have been a disaster.
He is a fossil: Pro drug war, pro asset forfiture, pro big prison and is a now a liability. He should step aside but he has been after the AG job for decades and will probably have to be fired but Trump cant do that without looking weak and guilty.
The whole thing is a confused mess. I am no Trump fan but Sessions should have given Trump a heads up about the recusal instead of ambushing him with it but after he did it Trump couldnt can him.

>It was Obama not me!
>Quickly impeach Obama!

No one cares anymore about this whole Russia collusion conspiracy theory.

Know who else believes this conspiracy theory? Reddit. You're not a redditor are you user?

Look, I loathe Trump but this is how I feel it went down:
Trump and his family have been private citizens and are largely unprepared for this level of scruinty. I can overlook Don Jr. but Manafort should have known better. Sessions shpuld have known better and now he is looking at perjury.
The Trump team ran the campaign like a.businessbut the rules are different and the stakes are higher. The entire fiasco shown why you cannot run a nation like a company

Why do you think it is a conspiracy theory?

If it isnt a big deal why has the Trump admin lied about it?

traitor for defying the president
looking forward to his firing

>i have the same ear shape as sessions
Does anyone else know this feel? Vertical, flat ears(like Stefan Molyneux) are the most attractive by far

>looking forward to his firing squad
ftfy

Reasoble criticism of the trump admin from a non trump supporter. What the hell? You were supposed to have impeachment or drumf or muh Russia. At least a condescending "lol drumpkins still believing x"

Dam.. I've been supporting trump for two years and this is exactly how I feel at this point. I can't fuck with him anymore. I never believed the people who said we would end up turning against him. But here we are

In the world of politics it's what these faggots are saying.But in real life, In the business world, Sessions is a back stabbing pussy. He will be fired soon. He couldn't take the pressure and he caved like a bitch. It's a shame because I had high hopes for that limp wristed faggot.

Sessions is a lying little weasel who's in way over his head. He won't last 6 months.

It is obvious to me at this point that there is no beating Drumpf. He remains 20 steps ahead. Every time I think he is going down, the scenario plays out completely opposite. I honestly have never seen anything like it in my 32 years and have no idea how he does it. It is like he has people inside our Government working for him 24/7 even before he was elected, with the NSA, reading peoples emails, phone calls. Hell, he even has Graham on his side now, and McCain....really wtf?

He did not use executive privilege to block Comey from testifying. I already knew he did not obstruct because Mueller let him go under oath. But he let Comey take the stand and literally hang himself as if he knew exactly what Comey was going to say...he did it on purpose. He even knew Comey leaked to the press before he admitted it. Now Comey has lied under oath and Trump has leverage over him to get him to turn Obama and Clinton in for their crimes. Hell, he even threw Lynch under the bus, pretty much admitted she committed obstruction.

So tell me, how does Drumpf do it? I browse reddit.com/r/politics and I read everyday that Drumpf is guilty as fuck and he will be impeached next week but he keeps BTFO'ing us liberals.

Why do Sup Forumstards always need to be told what to think?

It's like Sup Forums is incapable of making up their own mind on any topic and must be fed information from other "woke" people.

Checked and lmao

>us liberals
>Malaysia

Nice try Duterte

Plenty of things to hate about Sessions.
Trump needs to be winning people over so why is his AG picking fights with the 34 states that have some form of legalized pot and the 65% of the nation that favors legal weed?
Its a stupid, stupid fight that doesnt need to be fought.
Is Sessions gonna send in the DEA to kick in dispensaries are arrest cancer patients? That would be terrible optics and he doesnt have the manpower so why start shit over it? Jesus, sessions was a horrible pick that appeals only to states Trump won by 15 or more points. At best he does nothing and at worst he hurts you so why is he there?
Not to mention his lies, which were pointless, only made things worse becauae it removed all control from Trump. Trump can fire Roaenstein and get someone who will fire Meuller but the shit storm would cripple Trump.
I will never figure out why Sessions, a long time Senator familiar with how Washington and reporters are, decided to go for the short term benefit of the lie over the long term cost of being caught. Stupid, stupid, stupid

>implying this isn't a shill thread

everyone of you fags with a memeflag is shillin

>Why do Sup Forumstards always need to be told what to think?
I guess we should all go to youtube or something...we aren't shooting the shit about politics we are indoctrinating.

>2 ringet have been deposited into your wicker basket

>Obama did it, but it's okay because he's a well meaning BBC.
>Trump has questionable evidence of Russia collusion, so he should be impeached!
Doublethink:the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

Sessions is a good guy with small balls taking on every important case that doesn't tackle or upset the big pink elephant in the center of the room. Obama crimes, Clinton crimes, pedo elite crimes.

Good man, small balls trying to stay alive in the fetid swamp. (but he's got to go)

>Two wrongs make a right.

The President is in office; well he ever take responsibility for anything?