Risk

Rules are on map, all are welcome to join, more the merrier.
If you never played before don't worry, it is easy to learn and fun to play if you are bored of browsing same old threads

Please use trip code

For my starting location I chose Eastern Europe, All capitals will be in bright yellow to stand out easier, I don't like the way the map designs the key

When you get a mine, post it into your name

eg

Mr Anderson +1 Mine#Tripcode

As soon as we have enough players the game will begin, late comers will most likely be welcome unless the game is overloaded with players already, just ask, but post your chosen starting location and colour in your question if you arrive late
Remember to use an identifiable name, make it easy for me by either keeping it the same as your countries name, or by including your countries name in the name field

That's all for now, let's get started

bumping

Pink
Cuckold Empire
Sweden

>Red
>Mogadishu
>Mighty Egyptian Kangdom

Adding now

can you guys please put your country names in the name field to make it easy for me when we have more players, it will help speed things up

Done

LORD WEWUZ AGREES

Posting Mupdate so New Entries can see where starting positions currently stand

WE RAWLIN FO' EXPANSION IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, NIGGA

also, how we doing tonight, gents?

bumping for more playas, still need the token nazi, mudslime and jew players, roles need to be filled people

Blue or Purple
Afghanistan
Name as above

Do we need a trip code if we have our user IDs after it anyway?

Game hasnt started yet bro,

I'm good, just looking forward to a good game of risk, haven't played in ages so it should be good

Reason I mentioned it was in case you lose connection, or somehow manage to lose your ID tag and someone tries to take advantage

entirely up to you, as long as I have your name clearly marked so I can keep track of rolls im happy

Game will start soon, any lurkers please feel welcome to join whenever, rules are simple help will be provided if you don't understand how to play

Green/Any Color
Falklands
Thurgo the Dwarf

New World can only be colonised with territory from Western Europe friend, do you have another starting location from the Old world ?

Same, I haven't seen one of these threads in months. It's been a pretty chill day though, spent the whole day home recouping from a hangover and watching old movies.

Seriously considering writing a screenplay in the meantime because of it.

sounds awesome,

I had this idea the other day about starting one myself

was thinking of basing it around Night Clubs, and generally just the whole film is an attack on night club culture, was wanting to make a story about how it is basically a huge let down every time

Anywhere is fine

>also name change before starting

Starting in 3 minutes,

if you guys would like to make any changes to colour, starting location etc, now is the time

Started you in Iceland, thought it would be a good place for a name like Dwarven Army

Aye for real? You're not planning on some Hotline Miami tier stuff are you?

Mine is more of a Historical Fiction sort of thing for a tv/netflix series. I was imagining a sort of some young peachy pasty af British officer being sent off to China right at the start of the Boxer Rebellion and having his humanity slowly stripped away from him, while meeting a colorful cast of foreigners.
I've always been a fan of history, and while I figured the whole "Heart of Darkness" tier trope was a tad overdone, it still has some life to it.

sounds fuckin interesting

i dont know what hotline miami is

if you have ever seen human traffic, it would be sort of like that, but with similar humour to a seth rogen movie

GAME HAS BEGUN

Rolling to surround my capital

RAWLIN TO MAKE SOME BLACK BOIS MUH BITCH. SPREAD ALL OVER THE HORN OF AFRICA.

lol, totally different vibe then... Hotline Miami was this sort of retro ultra violent game involving people shooting up nightclubs in the 80s. Out of idle curiousity, are you a fan of trainspotters?

If you mean the film Trainspotting then yes

otherwise, no idea what that is

Roll for Iceland, spills go to Scotland.

Rolling to blob around. No direction as of yet.

Waiting for Cuckold in Sweden

cmon guy

Quite, I did mean trainspotting. Sorry my mind is a little bit fucked right now between alcohol, Sup Forums, and having just watched Come and See.

will give cuckold 2 more minutes to roll, if not he misses a turn

rolling into russia

Fill Ireland any spills go to finishing the UK or onward to Northern France

Expand North into Yemen and East into the Indian Ocean/Maldives

Khanate, truce?

North-east we ride!

A movie depicting something in the vein of Hotline Miami would be interesting. Make heavy use of colours and camera perspectives, focus on music to intensify the impact of the violence while also desensitising them to it, and in terms of story really emphasise the weirdness of the phone calls. That's something a movie should explore more of.

Remove me from the list, sorry OP won't be able to play

HURRRRRR KEK IS WITH YOU CHECK EM

ok

If I can be honest, the one thing I really love about new movies is their ability to actually use music and sound and visuals to really impact the emotions of the watcher, whether it's getting them pumped or tripped the fuck out.

I won't be doing anything in regards to Hotline Miami for the time being. But Christ it is a wonderfully underrated style.

also alliance? Wanna make dem ypipo pay?

Will remove Cuck on next mupdate

Rolling to spread toward russia

all anons still welcome to join, just submit name colour and roll 3 times to get up to speed

That's what makes me want to see that new driver movie that came out. I heard they mixed it really well.

Also yes, we respect the cultural achievements of the KANGZ.

Take the UK.

Sail to Norway and begin colonizing Oslo.

Mr. Anderson, on behalf of the Dwarven Army I would like to offer you a non-aggression pact.

Rolling to take Pakistan. We must civilise them.

conquer India and fill out the rest of Africa.

Those are some dank fucking trips my dude. You wouldn't happen to be a big fan of South Asian history would you? I fucking love Afghanistan and the Bactrians.

agreed

>666
NEW GOD-KHAN PROCLAIMED

I was a fan of Alexander the Great as a kid. The big man introduced me to the area.

Rolling for more Russia

Baktro can you put +mine into your name

Conquer Africa Northwards. Establish control of the Nile.

Claim all land between Denmark and Finland.

Noice.

Thanks for taking Iran for me, but this time taking Pakistan aka going into India.

>No Australia

In the trash it goes. abandon thread. MODS BAN THIS GUY NOW

oops

sorry user, my mistake

Can I be light blue and startin England?

It's ok. That was actually my next target.

Join us, we need more players!

Smoothing out my territory

Not in england user, the colour is fine, but England is already been taken over by Dwarven Army,

you are welcome to join though

Expand into Africa more, use half to fill out the region to the West.

use other half to expand into North East India.

Spain

>Continue
Claim all land between Denmark and Finland.

roll 2 more times

Roll a

Goddamnit this isn't spam you pieces of shit. Roll for expansion west.

Roll b
want North Africa before modern France

Glad new player has joined, welcome Glory hole sailor

Need to fix the shape of my country

Square away Sri lanka and expand North West along the nile.

North Africa is rightful Spanish clay
Roll for Africa expo

Rolling to expand west! We must secure our ancient homelands.

Finish taking Denmark to the west.

Finish Finland.

All spills start to expand towards Southern Italy in as straight of a line as possible.

smoothing more of my country out, shape is all fucked up

I just want the Tunis, Tunisia port from Sicily into Africa.

I need to head out east into the desert to take care of some business, ya dig?

>puppy pack
>bloo
>start in italy

Expand east in Africa

Conquer More of India and the African interior. The Sinai Peninsula is a must.

Into turkey and armenia. Leave Judea for the KANGZ.

thanks lad.

WE WUZ MERCHANTS N' SHEEIT

roll a few more times

Never mind.

I'll head through Greece.

rolling to fill italy and expand north

more rolls

Welcome newfriend Puppy Pack

Rolling to expand borders southways

PUSH EAST, WE MUST CONQUER NORTH AFRICA.

Squeeze to Greece

Rolling to Expand east into Africa

Rolling to expand further into Turkey. Also I'm probably going to have to go now so there is chaos as the God-Khan dies and a civil war breaks out.

Have fun.

WEST*** Fuck me.

i roll for an expedition

Can I call dibs on his empire?

Nah, I never allow this really, you can expand into all you want though

After slaying King Erdogan of Lydia in battle and conquering his kingdom the great God-Khan was assassinated by an unknown assailant. All blame falls upon the eternal Anglo though. As everyone knows the perfidous Albionites have the most to gain from the fall of this proud empire.

12 points saved for Expedition

Good Game friend

keep rolling for expedition
the puppy exploration fleet rises

Roll for war with puppy pack across the sea lines north from Africa

Blast into West into North Africa, fuck the Spaniard up.

Take Greece

Keep eyes on Hellenic Khanate

Lowlands
Pink
Netherlands