Blacknita Snarkesian is a legit psychopath

If there was any ever doubt. Check this out if you really want to get into the mind of your current year SJW

> inb4 e-celeb shit

Yah, yah, I know, but this is actually pretty interesting case study.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJanCTIhDJ0

I'm sure it is interesting, but I don't really feel like I need to watch something I already know.

>47 mins.

nah

>almond skepdick

This is how retarded the "anti-sjw" or skeptic community or whatever is. They became friendly with the SJWs. If leftists weren't so stupid, they'd have taken over their movement completely.

TL;DW?

yeah OP I'm going to watch a 47 minute video about some F-lister e-celeb

t. faggot

>watching an armoured shekeler video

black woman is bi-polar psychotic.

whoa...real shocking stuff there.
They all are.

sanpaku eyes says thats a psycopath killer that wants to harm you

>50 minute video to say something everybody already knows
Nice

Basically Armored Skeptic met up with Blacknita and has been talking with her since then.. And then Blacknita goes on some podcast or whatever and just talks insane amounts of shit.... DUnno, you need to hear some of the stuff to get the full effect. Based on what I just told you it doesnt seem like something worthy of even making a thread about but you can really get into the mind of the enemy with this

Yah, but this is coming literally and figuratively from the horses mouth. Neigh

Honest to god, the SJWs and the Anti-SJWs seem to me to be two sides of the same coin, as it relates to humanity. I won't even stop at these two, I have noticed the same in the Muslim and Christian community as well.

You have the rational ones. You have the crazy (Francheska Ramsy, Milo, AIU, Anita Sark, Anjam Chaudry, Pat Buchanan) ones that are super loud and who work hard to spoil shit for the rest of the world and then you have the vast majority in these communities that are just regular people that are just going along to get along but don't actually feel strongly about the issues.

It just pisses me off how they can't see that the enemy isn't SJWs or the Anti-SJWs, but these scumfucks in each community that are spoiling the debate for the rest of us.

I guess humanity deserves the conflict it gets because of its own inability to see that the problem isn't ideology or religion, but humanity's shortcommings in personalities.

Of course she's a psychopath

Google "liberal psychopaths", this shit has been studied

Yeah it always has. Did you think it was all just made up?

>watching eceleb videos

tl;dw

Why do they want her approval so much?

>47 minutes of numale voice

haha no

Why, after every few words I read, do my eyes jump down and read that "show less" at the end?

The mind of cucks, always begging for the approval and permission of Leftists and non-Whites.

>Pat Buchanan is crazy

I just finished this stupid fucking video. Skeptic is a pseudo-intellectual retard. He says at the end he could see through her manipulation but he fell for it by talking cordially with her for months. Skeptic community is full of naive idiots.

That's because you realize ''SJWs'' are actual human beings. Isn't that amazing?

The "Skeptic Community" and the total retard in this video are absolute trash.
Throw some scientific data at them that goes against their ideological sacred cows....

"there is a difference in average IQ between Sub Saharan Africans and Japanese..." for example and watch the little cunts get triggered.

The guy is certainly part of the crazy Christian conservative side. He discredited himself and his movement when he essentially said aids was a retribution against gays.

Honestly, he is one of the first things people think of when they wanna bash Christians. He did more damage to conservatives than good.