Post the first thing that comes into your head when thinking of 'poverty'

post the first thing that comes into your head when thinking of 'poverty'

globalization

billionaires.
I've never understood them.
the poor always make me think of the rich and how insane the ammount of resources they hoard is.

They don't even want to be alone with eachother, they want us suffering, they want us enslaved, they want as many people as far below their standard of living as possible.

How do they stay alive? Why is it not in our nature to kill anyone causing that much suffering? How is this reality?

what i dont get is how we let people have such vast amounts of money that they own more wealth than 60% of us combined. it almost seems like human nature to want to kill those ppl and take their stuff.

Trash everywhere (and super close together homes). Poverty stricken places are always dumpy. It would be at least a tiny bit better if people cleaned up after themselves.

Niggers and spics

profit

africa

wagecucks

Chiggers.

/thread

Fat Muricans at Walmart

homeless people being told to get a job despite the fact most employers wont hire whites who wear dirty clothes but they hire illegals to work in the back away from customers

before you say the illegals just work jobs others dont want thats bullshit. they work retail to and thats most of the labor positions in america

Communism

Poor life choices.

>can afford to be massively obese
>can afford the massive clothes
i mean, unless you mean like poor in spirit or something. or poor relative to the megarich.

No clean water sucks, that being said release the fucking technologies repressed by the 1951 national invention secrecy act.

Every time I look down at a male poos feet this is exactly what I see.

Bp

Depends.

At the individual level, I believe it is a cross between genetics and environment. Here in the west, especially major cities, a lot of the poor are poor by choice or simply because they know no other way, even though there are plenty of ways to "get food" and "get shelter". Others, not so lucky. The difference between those two sets of people become quite clear, when you see the same panhandlers everyday on your way to work, some of who have quite large guts, though they may ask for "change" even though are well fed.

I live in Vancouver, and these so-called down trodden folk claim their welfare check on "welfare wednesday" which occurs at the end of every month. They take the money and funnel it back into drugs, and they cause not just filth, but more taxpayer money by overdosing, and emergency crew to clean up.

It is the base state of nature.

black neighborhoods

Americans

filthy negroes getting what they need

Money doesn't solve all your problems.
Problems sort of rise at the same level as income. These people just want a heaven on earth for themselves and maybe their kids

The womb of greatness

That subtle hint of sour milk.

perpetual welfare systems

WHAT THE FUCK

Not having hi-speed internet.

rape

monkey soup

niggers

THICC

para espanol, oprima numero 2

I'll die before I go back

Indians

Democrats

jews

>can't afford food
>can afford AK

my kind of guy

DEMOCRATS

Someone coming up to you, toothless, and saying "HEY MAN YOU GOT TENNY FIV SENS FOR A CUPPA COFFEE OR SOMEHIN? GOD BLESS GOD BLESS"

Then again I grew up around Detroit

>paper
>not even paper, but ones and zeros on a computer
>resources
you're so fucklessly stupid, there is no amount of money in the world that can cure you, you are the moronic mind slave that keeps those sociopaths in power. you got what you deserve, and you're fucking life for the rest of us too. kys, please

Obesity.

makes me sick to even think that people live there
and they're not niggers

>a faggot larping as a nigger is too stupid to appreciate abstract wealth
user, I think it might be time to leave

Niggers

wew sauce??

>polish
>>>>N word
>le sniggering moral imbecilism

nice, so uh, you just turned 12 today or what?

Obesity, large televisions, a fridge and microwave, constant take out.

This is what the average "poor" person in our country has. This is what happens when you define poverty as a level of 50% median income. A nation of millionaires will still have ""poor"". Poverty measures are broken. Well not broken because it does exactly what it is supposed to do; keep an eternal underclass and fuel new taxes toever

"poverty"

Powerty besides being low on income or property is a state of mind. Hopelessness, constant fear, sometimes unreasonable. Lack of knowledge and no will to strive for it.

In general, lack of respect for yourself. And if you do not respect yourself you cannot respect the others.

>N word
autism