Was the whole Russiagate narrative used by the elites to make sure Trump doesn't normalize relations or life sanctions...

Was the whole Russiagate narrative used by the elites to make sure Trump doesn't normalize relations or life sanctions against Russia?

The shadow government has a sketchy agenda that isn't clear yet

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/poll-obamacare-popularity-favorability-gallup-2017-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Femanon here

Why do you think Russia isn't the enemy? Do you think hacking into a foreign election and abusing democracy is a good thing? It baffles me that so many of you have all these crazy conspiracy theories in your simple minds just because they fit into your agenda.

srs b8

it was a snowball of pure bullshit fabricated around a plausible core by a democratic party run by out-of-touch codgers who could not or did not want to admit that they dug their own grave and fucked up in 2016

Hacking an election.... Kek.
Only a retarded burger could invent such a stupid concept.

The democrats cheated, somebody got into their computers and revealed it.
End of story.
Russians or not is irrelevant.
They revealed the TRUTH you fucking idiot.

And us is the country messing with other countries decisions, killing foreign leaders and waging illegal wars,
You fucking moron.

Also, show tits or fuck off.

>hacking into a foreign election
>crazy conspiracy theories
>simple minds

No it goes deeper than that
The political class were all banking on Hillary to win and she had a firm anti Russia agenda. Trump is a wildcard and beyond their reach so they're afraid that he might ease sanctions against them
Their main goal is to weaken Russia's econony maybe in fear that they might abandon the petrodollar

post tits or GTFO

>femanon

You may be, but are you also a FBI/NSA/CIA-user?

Because, and I have to tell you, you're terrible at it.

So I was over at my dads today, and being the old fuck he is, he's watching the fucking news. With all the shit going on, the first fucking thing they talk about, is the god dam Russia hoax. Other than that it was good to see him.
[Remember to post retarded shit in retarded threads. Don't forget to sage.]

The entire Russian story is fabricated by the Democrats. It doesn't matter if he talked to Russia about Clinton or not. Nothing they could do or say could influence the election. Voting machines were not tampered with, votes were not rigged. Simply sharing dirt on a scummy person is not a crime, has never been a crime, and never will be a crime.

Clinton lost because she's a reprehensible person. She also ignored important battle ground states. The entire fake Russia story has been and always will be about making a desperate attempt to protect the reputation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton brand political dynasty. She could never allow people to believe she lost because she's a bad candidate, something else had to be responsible.

What information was made public that damaged the Clinton campaign? That would be the smoking gun. They can't provide it. That's why this has always been about protecting the Clintons. This has always been about her losing the election. Looking for someone to blame for her failure.

Exactly. Russiagate is an attempt to force the neocon/neoliberal agenda. They cannot convince the public so they are trying to do it this way. It is an effective tactic. Make the debate about something like did Russia hack the election because it lets you pound the public with Russia is Evil, Russia is Evil. If they came out and said we Russia is Evil then people would debate that. So they make an argument that is one off so that the premise never gets challenged.

Hillary's campaign colluded with Russian moneyed interests and now they feel double-crossed and want to take vengeance on both Trump and Russia.
Of course it's also a convenient way to blame someone other than 1. the candidate or 2. the campaign staff.

How do you forget to Put in ICE?

is this how stupid libs are?
literally the opposite of reality.

Two largest "white" population nations going to war. What isn't clear?

If anyone had the $ to hack the election it would be Killary. Handcuff that with the DNC rigging the primaries,it's not far off to think she'd pay to play.

>Not a conspiracy if it's already been proven. If you aren't willing to open your mind up to her being the one behind this nonsense then gtfo.

>Russia
>America
>"white"

it's absolutely this. if you don't know this you need to be lurking and not posting. we don't have time to bring each of you plebbit fags up to speed every time one of you decides today is the day you're going to change our minds.

>trump says if hillary wins then the election was hacked
>obama comes out and calls trump a cry baby and states "the election could never be hacked"
>democrats lose
>democrats: "the election was hacked"
so how did they "hack" the election? you mean when they might have hacked hillary's email server and released what she had been saying for years? all they did was show what a shitty person hillary is. they didn't hack any voting booths, they didn't stuff any ballot boxes, they didn't even do anything other than show Americans what hillary is actually like.

>how is abusing democracy a good thing
ask hillary and all the previous politicians who overthrew leaders in other countries, set up presidents that were america friendly all over the world, and have been messing with other countries for decades. messing with elections isn't good, but don't get all pissy when someone finally does it to you.

>It baffles me that so many of you have all these crazy conspiracy theories in your simple minds just because they fit into your agenda.
literally what you're doing right now.

Russia is THE existential threat to America. Period. There is no way around it. If we don't work with them the status quo stands and they are a quietly belligerent nation. If we do then every single piece of policy we cooperate on or get from them or in any way communicate through them has to be filtered through a view of "how does this help the Russians?"

Make no mistake, if Putin can find a way to erode any positive aspect of American policy, he will. Because it helps Russia by default.

You have to be a child or an idiot not to see this. And it would work in reverse too if we had capable leadership interested more in our continued dominance than lining their pockets through business interests.

This administration is full of leeches, not patriots. That isn't a defense of Obama or anyone else. But at least they weren't actively working against American interests.

>Russia is THE existential threat to America.
Chinks are trying to balkanize our country & split us up.
the cultists--the 10s of millions of brainwashed zombies on the left--are communists. that ain't fucking Russia, it's the fucking Chinks.
I wonder how many other things you're totally fucking wrong about.

>But at least they weren't actively working against American interests.
That and killing shitskins to steal their shit is about all that Kenyan nigger was doing.

Fuck off Rick Wilson.

Was Branco always based? I remember them being shitty during the election.

>Russia is THE existential threat to America.
We are competitors but not enemies.

>That picture

Do-hohoho, if anyone thinks Obama is completely wrecked they have no knowledge of the man.

Like he said: "Elections have consequences", and he has largely fucked off to leave the American voter to theirs.

Funfact: Obamacare has never been so popular as today.

>Funfact: Obamacare has never been so popular as today.

Its not popular dumbass. Insurance rates and medical costs are still spiraling out of control.

But when you have the media running around talking about how getting rid of Obamacare will "take health insurance away from 30 million people" instead of saying that getting rid of the involuntary mandate may cause as many as 30 million people to decide of their own free will that they don't want to waste their money on over priced insurance.

The reason its "popular" now is because the media are raising it as a talking point again and pretending that it actually works whereas when it was just a failing policy that wasn't in danger of repeal they were quite content to ignore it.

You know the rules, cunt.

Yes.
The usa has to make an alliance with russia in the race war. But neomarxists want us divided, so we more likely loose against the barbarians. that's my best bet, really.

Trump committed crime you fucking jobless redneck inbred hillbilly.

>It's not popular dumbass. Insurance rates and medical costs are still spiraling out of control.

businessinsider.com/poll-obamacare-popularity-favorability-gallup-2017-4

Popularity =/= Functioning Correctly or effectively YOU dumbass.

It is simply that despite it being flawed and in need of a massive overhaul it's better than literally anything the Republicans are ready to pass.

Obama knew that ACA was going to lose the Democrats seats (but definitely less than he anticipated), he has publicly and privately thanked the officials that lost their seats but he knew one thing that would and is now working in his favor:

The largest political mountain to climb is dismantling an entitlement program after it becomes a large law. The majority of options to do so will shift the pendulum back into the dems hands. I say reform the law and fix its issues.

Agreed. Once a gib is given, it's nigh impossible to revoke it. That's been the Dem playbook for half a century.

Revealing truth is NOT the same as hacking an election. Those who think its the same suffer from mental illness. Hacking an election would mean hacking into voter machines to mess with vote counting. Common sense.

What crime, oh so knowledgeable jackass?

>Insurance rates and medical costs are still spiraling out of control.
Starwman and doesn't even address how it's popular.

The reason why the current markets and costs are rising is because Republicans are sabotaging the system by refusing to subsidize insurance pools and resurance. Republicans are arsonists who want to blame the landlord of a building when they're the ones who are burning it down.

Hacking the election to normies gives visions of that one Angelina Jolie movie, Hackers. The number of normies that think the internet is magic and hackers are dark wizards is mind boggling. The media knows what image they're portraying, but they have the cover of 'Well, it's not our fault they misunderstood!' The general populace that does believe the Russian collusion bullshit thinks Trump literally hired KGB soviet boogiemen to change votes in swing states.

>hacking into a foreign election
and not changing a single vote in the process. It's like they were only checking what they should prepare for. Y'know, that thing America also does to Russia.

>abusing democracy
In what way?

>you have all these crazy conspiracy theories
>proceeds to complain we don't believe her crazy conspiracy theory
Irony isn't your strongest point, I see.

>poll

The existential threat to America is demographic. Nothing else is even close. Neocons despise Russia for several reasons - Russian support for Iran, the fact that Russia was mean to their Jewish ancestors, etc.

rule 31

>The shadow government has a sketchy agenda that isn't clear yet
Russia is our enemy potato-nigger, not being Russian agents is the sketchy shadow agenda.

You faggots are going to be so butt-blasted when Trump gives up and just starts tweeting about the FANTASTIC DEAL he made with Putin, you will probably never recover. I'm honestly looking forward very much to the suicides.

>Conflating polls

I bet you are one of those idiots that comes on Sup Forums and makes posts laughing at polls that have Trump's chance of winning at 1% without realizing that means he has a chance at winning and did.

Chinese are a bigger long-run threat, but Russia is the immediate concern because of their manipulation of our essential government processes.

Frankly, we should be at war with them, and I hope the next president does so.

Also, that picture is very very ironic right now.

The problem is that they compromised the guy who ended up President and hacked one of our 2 main political parties in the process. This is unprecedentedly ballsy, and needs a serious response.

>You faggots are going to be so butt-blasted when Trump gives up and just starts tweeting about the FANTASTIC DEAL he made with Putin, you will probably never recover. I'm honestly looking forward very much to the suicides.

dude they are going to be cheering here, because Sup Forums is filled with literal Russian shills getting paid by Putin. just look how Sup Forums flipped the fuck out when Trump bombed Syria.

When the third world makes an alliance through the un against the usa for looting or wealth redistribution... we will also need to make an alliance with russia.but the neo marxist traitors are already working on preventing it. Europe under invasion and their countries are divided, so less likely to find alliance there.

Fuck off, i don't get any subsidies and the Trumpcare tax rebates would have helped me a lot.

Russia blew up when Trump mentioned that he was being spied on
This triggered everything
The spying was real, it required FISA warrants to happen and serious laws were broken that will send many people to prison
GoldenShowers and all the nonsense surrounding it was justification for the spying
NeverTrump and GOPe went along with this because they did not want Trump to win, they would rather lose everything than have Trump win.
Full exposure of what actually happened means that all sides are exposed, the public gets to see that the entire system is a sham

This is why they demanded Trump claim that Russia hacked the election. To give official cover for FISA warrants, otherwise it all comes crashing down.

Syria strikes and HostageTrump happened immediately after RiceNigger was called out. That thread was pulled and something huge happened behind the scenes. Trump risked biting off more than he could chew and he had to cuck until he had his pieces in place. See the cucking has stopped now. Pieces are now in place. Things are happening.

In what way do any of those agencies have Trump's back?

What accomplishments has Trump made in the past 5 weeks? Haven't been watching the news.

Nice job pushing the "if you don't support ISIS, you support PUTIN!" narrative. Hope you're getting paid decently for it.

I put zero faith in the idea that Russia or Putin cleverly rigged our election, but I'll say this: if Putin did do that, even for his own nefarious (and never defined by his detractors) purposes, and it saved us from a Hillary presidency with all of the above turned up to 11 over the next few years, then rather than hostility from us, the guy deserves a f**king medal.

>I'm not the shill, YOU'RE the shill!!!

>because Sup Forums is filled with literal Russian shills getting paid by Putin
can't argue with you there. But the 20% that aren't russhills are going to be very upset.

Either that or they'll snap into full-"we've always been at war with eastasia" mode

>that's the joke . jpg

Cemented Obamacare as national policy and supported his courageous son in releasing emails showing he met with Russia to get oppo during the campaign.

>russians are the good gu-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

The hacks themselves exposed DNC and media collusion plus evidence that Hillary willfully failed to disclose subpoenaed emails (many of which were "accidentally" destroyed), which is the far bigger story. Mainstream reporting on the "hacking" story has turned the Watergate model of investigation on its head: when evidence of high crimes and corruption is leaked, hunt down the leakers and blame them for providing too much information to the public!

This in itself would be the most disturbing aspect of the entire Russian hacking hysteria, if it weren't for the fact that government efforts to scapegoat Russia could very easily have led to a new Cold War, renewed military adventurism, and worse. This is the real story, and mainstream journalism is shamefully delinquent in covering it.

>Trumpcare tax rebates would have helped me a lot.

>literally anything the Republicans are ready to pass.
>the Republicans are ready to pass.

When the Republicans are ready to pass Trumpcare then get back to me.

Foreign governments try to influence every election. The greatest offender is the US. Russia did not "hack" our election, but they most likely tried to influence it. This is normal and has been going on for decades.

But it's usually glossed over or entirely ineffective. If the Ruskies did have a hand in the DNC/Podesta info dump, it would be a first.

There has been some talk-radio praise for Putin for awhile--he's an autocratic ruler w/ conservative values. Trump embraced that, and didn't get that most folks also want America to act as a check on Russian imperialism.

Now he's caught between his obvious admiration of Putin, and the Russian way, and pressures to push back against Russian ambitions, which Obama and the international community largely cut short, via sanctions and the like.

Deflection & distraction. Pick from the smorgasbord of:
Awan Brothers & wife/(wives?); Uranium1 & Podesta group dealings; Obama's DHS hacking of Georgia's, West Virginia's, Indiana's AND other states' voting equipment & blaming it on a Microsoft Excel gliche by a trainee when they got caught; Obama Admin. spying on & unmasking Trump, his people, Rand Paul, and others...

$0.02 ShareBucks have been deposited in your account. Keep up the good work! Resist!

Forgot about how crazy Bernie got screwed, among other things! Sure the Bernie people have many more items to add, starting with Seth Rich, Victor Thorne, Shawn Lucas, election rigging, & on & on

Obama taking credit for Russian economic collapse is like Trump taking credit for Dow 21K

Trump was willing to sign literally anything that the chucklefucks put on his desk.
He was willing to campaign for it, promote it, shill for it no matter how fucking horrible it was, just to get it onto the desk.
He was willing to attack whatever faction the majority claimed was the problem
He told them, fuck it, just pass the thing you already passed before and put it on my desk and I'll sign it
And they fucking failed at that too

This is not about Trump, this is about utterly breaking down the GOP and destroying them so it can be rebuilt. They are pissed that he has kept everything so divisive by not cucking to the left and abandoning all agenda immediately. Doing that would have ensured business as usual.

"I will teach you how to win". Trump is trying to force the party to work in lockstep unison. Pushing as hard right as possible, unified. The same way the shitlibs have been doing. No more infighting. In the meantime, other agenda is going on in the background and this is providing excellent cover.

To be fair, they are down 2 senators from the previous vote. The perplexing thing are the traitors that only 2 years ago were gung-ho for repeal, and now when it could actually pass (along with losing state medicare dollars), suddenly all those poor people gaining the right to refuse insurance is such a sour sight.
I can't even call them RINO's, as they're true Republicans.

2 of the senators who are against it now, already voted for it then. gashes of course, and one of them is a kike, imagine my shock.

next week it's going to an actual vote though, so if they are against it, they have to be on record and blow up their political career.

>The perplexing thing are the traitors that only 2 years ago were gung-ho for repeal

It isn't perplexing in the least. It is easy being the opposition party and flinging shit at your opponent while they govern and set the law of the land. When you have to go home to a crowd and tell them to fuck-off and sort their own healthcare then go to Washington and negotiate with fucks who are split between A) Came in on a hard-line idealistic mandate B) Life-long politicians that will do and say literally anything to keep their seat

Then it is suddenly not as easy passing measures you know will never even be considered for law.

TL;DR: The Republicans are huge fucking hypocrites for calling out the Dems for being obstructionist.

Where dem titties, hoe.

>Then it is suddenly not as easy passing measures when you know will actually be considered for law and not shutdown without any chance via veto*

>the Russian way
you've got to be kidding

>Pushing as hard right as possible, unified. The same way the shitlibs have been doing.
If you really think the dems have been as hard left as possible you're... well, you're a Sup Forumstard. But your totally warped perspective is a big part of why the GOP can't do shit, just FYI, and why it's relatively easy for the dems to stick together.

I doubt they'll suffer any general election blowback from this move. Their real threat would be in the primaries, especially if the bill doesn't hit 50 (letting Pence take the heat for actually passing it).
I can agree with that. Both parties are guilty of passing legislation like that to just try and excite the base. I do enjoy it when it blows up in their face, like the abortion bill in Texas.

> make sure Trump doesn't normalize relations
Will never happen.

tits, roastie, show them

fpwp