Can black people be racist? What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?

Can black people be racist? What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIG7Y1MOiQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?
Pick my cotton nigger

Report obvious b8

Can nignogs go back to Africa? That's what I care about.

Not bait, I saw a clip of a video where this black girl said that white people cant be racist, also a few months ago this black girl tweeted some shit about black people being incapable of racism

youtube.com/watch?v=EIG7Y1MOiQs

Ask them how they feel about Chinese or Mexicans. Lather up and bathe in gallons of soothing ironic racism.

I'd say fuck yourself nigger.

Try showing them the definition of racism. Make sure they know how to read first, though.

they'd probably just end up saying "Ooga booga gib me more welfare cracka"

Actions exist not ideas. Determinism for the win. Free will btfo. Everyone is racist because all thoughts are spooks and don't matter, but actions like crime clearly do. Hence stereotypical racism is better than crime. Ergo niggers btfo. Sup Forums remain heroes of the internet.

you're no hero, you wannabe. hold fast to your delusions of grandeur because it'll be all you will ever have. ive volunteered in emergency departments, ive helped saved lives. youre nobody's hero

Get mad nigger. I hope you have fun chasing the object of your anger so quickly you bend space and time and your head lodges firmly up your own asshole moron.

Black people say they can't be racist, therefore they're not racist? Just like that? Gee, you know, I don't think I can argue that. Golly gee whiz.

You don't say anything because no matter what you say they're never going to change their mind. If all else fails they'll just call you a racist.

Niggers are naturally waaaaaaay more racist than white people are. They're even racist to themselves based on the shade of their skin.

gtfo neckbeard your insults mean nothing to an intellectual like me. go back to your little anime figurines faggot

Black people in the western world are not at a position of power and cannot be racist. The more accurate term would be prejudicial.

that is such fucking bullshit. you don't need to wield power to be racist, man

This idea that you need power to be racist comes from these liberals arts colleges and retarded "gender studies" majors. That's why you see all the woke SJW and BLM repeating that shit everywhere they go.

racism is simply prejudice on the basis of race or ethnicity

blacks are a race, therefore can be racist

Its a poisonous idea that has ruined american egalitarianism and will cause a race war soon

your existence is a bait turbofag

Good nigger. You're burning calories so quick. Here's an olympic medal. Here's a nobel prize and a white woman. Are all the whites dead yet? Yes BUT YOU'RE STILL UNHAPPY BECAUSE YOU'RE A DUMB NIGGER. How about that.

>speaking to black "people"
How about no

Don't use the term "racism" use "anti-White"
Never frame the debate using your opponents moral worldview, always operate within your own moral worldview and use your own terms. You do not need approval or a permission slip from your enemy.

If black people can't be racist, than neither can whites, nigger.

I would tell them to get a job.

Have then explain their positions with roles reversed. If one way sounds racist and the other does not, litmus test failed for caring about equality.

>There are too many black people in this movie
>Voter ID makes it hard for whites to vote
>We need to take in these white immigrants

I would say : "You lack the brain capacity to be racist I suppose"

go back to the plantation low iq niggerlet

Retarded causes like BLM (which is based on a false narrative that police brutality is a race issue) are championed by half the political establishment and 90% of media/entertainment. Black people get their collective ego stroked by 80% of white people worldwide all fucking day. Affirmative action exists to compensate for their inferiority. THAT IS INSTITUTIONAL POWER. Even by their idiotic power+privilege definition, black people can absolutely be racist.

Also by the power+privilege definition, white people can't be racist to Muslims outside of America. JS.

every goddamn one of em is! and they teach their fuckin kids to be. I was open to nigger friends as a child until I seen they would harm you for fun at a moments notice because you were caucasian.

>having a conversation with niggers in the first place

>Can black people be racist?
No.
>What would you say to a black person who says that they cant be racist?
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.