Timothy Mcveigh

April 23, 1968 - June 11, 2001

Was he a hero, a villain or a harbinger of what is to come?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/163833753
youtube.com/watch?v=9yMEds30ya8
youtu.be/-AvrtCUq5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=-AvrtCUq5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Villain and idiot.

He did nothing wrong

Fuck off atf kill yourself

his convictions were honorable but it's hard to sway public opinion in favor of his cause when he ends up killing what most consider to be innocent

you are certifiably insane

A hero.

Well it didn't really help that the ATF were told on their personal work pagers the morning of the bombing not to come into work that day...

Google this term

"Sheep dipped"

Thats what Timothy McVeigh is.

You are a statist bootlicker.

>hero
>killing children

only on pol

the kids should have gotten that page instead

Just another dipshit that strengthened the police state and went after the wrong target.

He was a cuck. Sorry not sorry

>that amount of explosives and how many did he kill?

His actions were "explosive"

>US government under orders of the US President Democrat Bill Clinton sends the ATF to assault a compound of people merely "suspected of owning guns".
>The raid fails but kills 6 innocent Americans
>US government under orders of the US President Democrat Bill Clinton sends the FBI and ATF to assault the compound again.
>The FBI and ATF, using shotguns, machine guns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers, three helicopters and nine tanks, murder 82 Americans in the process — of which 23 were children and 2 were pregnant women.
>On the 2-year anniversary of those murders, Timothy McVeigh blows up an FBI building in revenge

McVeigh was most certainly a hero. The villains and criminals were Bill Clinton, his administration, and the far-left nutjobs in the federal bureaucracy and in the media.

Collateral damage. And not his fault the Feds took a page from the Palestinian's playbook and decided to use babies as human shields.

He was very successful. Consider how federal agencies responded to "right wing extremism" before OKC and after OKC.

We went from Waco and Ruby Ridge to Montana Militia and Bundy Standoff. Completely different in approach. OKC was to domestic agencies what 9/11 was to national security; everyone had to unfuck their shit immediately.

Neither a hero nor a villain. A domestic terrorist that angered the feds, galvanized hatred against almost all true right-wing groups, and got a bit of revenge for the dead at Waco/Ruby. The results were a mixed bag, but he did successfully act upon his beliefs, which put (and continues to put) a lot of these current militia and hate groups to shame. But in doing so, he did cause a lot of collateral damage to those considered innocent. Put a big spotlight on the militia movement, helped to start the 'lone white males are all psychos' myth.

Exactly. So, the government goons really did show themselves to be no more moral than a rebel murderer...

This.

this was no warzone, so they did not use babies as human shields you retard.
also no collateral damage, there was never a need to bomb this place.
god damn fucking imbecile autists here.

Hate to tell you but it's been a warzone since 1861 as the righteous government never formally surrendered.

intredasting

Still not convinced he wasn't engaged in a false flag. At that point, the Clintons needed some heat taken off of Waco. Media, particularly CNN, did a decent job of mollifying the yuppies - but the heartland was angry. Not angry enough to go revolutionary, but enough anger to start fighting back politically. This event threw quite a bit of water on that fire.

ten Mcveighs or individuals of his caliber would've brought the NWO down

HOLY FUCK THIS
Also there were some sensative info on the clintons that was sent to the building before the bombing

I think he was a villain, but a sympathetic one.

If I was a writefag I would totally write a dramatized rambo style book where an analogue of Mcveigh and an analogue of Lon Horiuchi keep running into each other. It would have some of the events from real life, like McVeigh being outside wako passing out leaflets, but I would add another Ruby Ridge style situation in which the Horiuchi character and the Mcveigh character would get in a duel which would end in a draw when Mcveigh retreats, then after the OK city bombing there would be a standoff and the horiuchi character would be just about to kill the mcveigh character from a vantage point but he throws down his weapon and gets arrested.

I read 'All American Monster'.

He was ahead of his time. He saw things a lot of people didn't understand. He was raised Catholic, but mentioned he didn't believe in god or didn't care.

He hated the federal government. He felt bad about killing iraqis in the Gulf War (he wouldnt now). Ruby Ridge and the Waco incident set his perception and goals.

I just don't understand why he had to kill children.

I think mutliple people were involved in this as well.

"Must we shed blood to reform to the current system? I hope it doesn't come to that, but it might." -Timothy McVeigh.

Little know fact- a muslim in ADX supermax prison in Colorado tried to convert him to Islam, but told the shitskin to go fuck himself.

He was a villain. His actions did nothing but kill innocent people and bring negative attention to any legitimate grievances he might have had. Hope he's burning in hell

>just don't understand why he had to kill children.
Based on the available evidence, it is likely he didn't know they were there (or if he was a government agent, he bombed it especially because they were there). On the other hand, the FBI knew full well there were kids at Waco. There were kids at Ruby Ridge. Where's the outrage about that?

Did literally nothing wrong, false flag or not. Sic semper tyrannis.

I wonder what John Doe #2 is doing right now

there is no such thing as hell
>did nothing but kill innocent ppl
no, I'm sure there were some real nasty ppl that were statistically certain to be amongst the fatalities
>bring negative attn
a grievance is not related to how someone may express their feelings about the grievance
a bomb is stupid and criminal, yes
but if he had concerns, they aren't automatically nullified simply because he was someone who was violent about their concerns
maybe he just needed some meds and then he could express himself without violence
>not realizing there is no afterlife
yeah there's nothing after
no justice is guaranteed for anything or anyone
your prayers never work because there's literally NOBODY THERE

He was a patsy

He was a hero

That guy Terry? His partner? Life in prison.

But it's rumored more people were involved.

Maybe, maybe not.

What he did wasnt hard. He made ammonium nitrate out of fertilizer and diesel in some 65 gallon drums. Most people just dont know how to make it.

Never knew the back story , just goes to show how deceitful the media can be.

Redpill incoming. Obligatory for anyone talking about Waco.
vimeo.com/163833753

>Por que no los tres?

>He did nothing
Terrorism is nothing wrong?

>nigger shoots your family
>track him down and kill him
>omg he dindu nuffin wuz a good boy killed by a racist

Governments must constantly be reminded that they are servants, not rulers.

is that fucking arteezy?

The fuck are you talking about?
He blew up a building with 168 people.

Waco is one incident. Another is Ruby Ridge. Both inspired McVeigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yMEds30ya8

Except a retired US Air Force General and people who make bombs for a living for the US Air Force both said that explosion in no way or form was a ammonium nitrate bomb made from fertilizer and diesel.
From all the facts it honestly sounds like a bad sting operation gone pear-shaped to an almost unimaginable degree.

Back in the 90's every time 3 people gathered to talk about teaching the federal government a lesson two of them were feds.

Also everyone in this thread should give this a watch if they haven't already done so.
youtu.be/-AvrtCUq5WU

A Noble Lie youtube.com/watch?v=-AvrtCUq5WU The SPLC/ADL/Mossad complex bombed the building

Sorry Mcveigh wasn't inspired by anything he was setup guy hell I'm beginning to beleive the wasn't even a fuckign ryder truck oh yeah and the turner diaries were planted clearly...Mcveigh was a fed working with feds Strassmeir Jose Padilla(he was listed as working at the mcdonalds as him in Florida) and Terry CIA Nicholas and his muslim flipina wife Lani Padiall supposedly of no relation to Jose

The Federal government murdered 82 people at Waco just 2 years prior, and 2 people at Ruby Ridge before that. Oklahoma was retaliation, not aggression.

That's if it wasn't a false flag, of course.

But why?

Jose was a fed who got out after 2-3 years on a triple MURDER conviction he was framed as alciada for some bullshti to keep him silent he was one fo the fall guys who was Mcveigh it was a setup and bolted going off grid until they found him and dragged him out for some a confusion fest-btw thats part fact speculation

google jose padilla john doe #2 he worked with Mcveigh at the same mcdonalds in florida had a scar above his eye jsut like JD 2 was reported having brown flipino asian descent as described

The Federal Government didn't set that building on fire. The wackos at Waco did.
And that's not an excuse to blow up 168 innocent people.

Biden and Clinton were pushing an bill corretly called Patriot act 1, Patriot Act 2 was in 2001.....infinite detentions domestic local spyhubs, bascially the same shit we have now this really is like the Combine from Half Life 2

I'm a well hated boy.

They were not "wackos" they did not set the fire you lying asshole...thats been so refuted and destroyed the ATF made it a tinder box knocked out strategic draft spots and used incendiary weapons the actual storm cellar aka bunker where most of the children were toasted the ATF poured fuel down it and lit it ablaze...very little of the footage of the assault on the peaceful little church based on a fuckign illegal warrant has nt been DESTROYED but its on YT them doing it....youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA

I said that i'm a well hated boy. You hate me. I'm hated. I'm a hated boy. A well hated boy , a boy that's hated.

And i hate back. Back at you. That i do.

Is it hilarious? is it hilarious? is it? IS IT? IS IT? IS IT? IS IT?

It is. It's hilarious. Something to laugh at and make jokes about.

Nichols confessed that john doe #2 exists but won't give a name out of fear for his family

Yes the "Feral" Government you state total erroneus garbage for set fire and murdered the Branch Davidians who were in the storm cellar mostly the few survivors The gov lied about 40mm rounds which were seen on tape beign fired youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA starts at 118:00

The triumph of death. It's the triumph of death. It's the triumph of death. The triumph of death IT'S THE TRIUMPH OF DEATH

Fun fact cocaine bill spoke at the dedication of the Holohoax museum in DC when he ordered the assault to murder those who defended themselves when feds ran up on them many weeks before firign first including murdering two infant before two old women shot the pigs lol Talk about signaling whats its all about

I love you guys but i'm too scared to love you guys.

That makes sense in my head.

I don't actually love you. Kill you in a varied manner of ways and forms.

I have some very serious mental problems , i do. It's true. I should solve them somehow.

I know you don't care i'm just saying. To get attention or pity maybe. Meh , stops me from killing people , for now. Or small animals. You know.

>heeheh i believe that the atf started these fires although there is evidence that they did it to themselves
>lets blow up a buidling filled with a bunch of atf agents that didn't even have to do with the waco siege that'll show em!!!

please tell me how you are different to nigs like BLM?

The difference is McVeigh was successful. BLM never was.

Ah fuck , i should shut the fuck up. I just i just find it hard to trust you know?

I find it hard to trust God , kek , angel , guys.

Forgive me if sometimes ifeel like stabbing you 1000 times all over your body guys i'm really sorry you guys.

oops , sorry shouldn't have killed you but i did

hypothetically speaking , in jest , as a joke

what the fuck? holy shit i'ma bit crazy

cause cause cause you know cuz , it ain't normal to want to kill people for fun , i mean we all think about it but i find it relly hard to control myself and really hard to not want to control others, need to control others , need

being a general nuisanse and possibly harming the psyche , maybe inducing a possesion , leading you on the wrong path

ach

>rocking back and forth

Ruby Ridge and Waco is what made Timothy McVeigh do what he did.
I don't see the American police state getting better, if anything it got far, far worse than that with arbitrary killings of unarmed people and police now looking more dangerous than German SS stormtroopers in WW2.

So he was a harbinger of things to come I'd say.

mmmmm very nice

i require the help of the good spirits

>inb4 shill

sometimes i wonder if whatver is in control of me dosen't lead me to this type of effort/serious threads on purpose , something to think about

i require the help of god , kek help me too , make me calm down and sit back and enjoy life have a good laugh you know hahahahahahahaha

fuck the 1001 captchas this shit is getting posted g

goofy neanderthals with their goofy idealisms

it's all about enlightened self interest playa , yes i'm miserable so what?

in the end it dosen't even matter , i'm basically a gta character , Michael from GTA 5 , expet without the kids

Well , trevor t b h hehe let's be honest here f a m

sept not as witty

Are you drunk?

herro i am directly to blame for all the deaths in the OKC bombing

You mean like the feds at Waco?

Fun fact: McVeigh did not know the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building had a day care, and said he'd have selected a different target had he known.

Meanwhile, the feds obviously knew about the children in the Branch Davidian compound, and attacked it anyway, and incinerated them.

>yes goys, the mainstream narrative is correct, the government never does anything wrong and anyone who challenges us is a fringe wacko terrorist

>evidence
The irony of that word having anything to do with the Waco debacle is lost on you, I imagine.

TRUTH!

The people who'll defend the feds' actions at Waco the loudest are generally the ones who won't shut up about the kids McVeigh killed.

Killing kids is all right when the feds do it.

bro , i wish i was drunk right about now

then i would have a decent exuse for my behavior , but nah

i'm a bit wonky , a bit looney

This, he was most definitely a harbinger of things to come as well. One must also wonder did he intentionally leave the licsense plate off of his car or was this all orchestrated by the Feds.

he didnt plan his attack very well and ended up blowing up kids. fuck him.

he was too much of a pussy to assassinate a list of names he researched to be good targets and ended up just blowing up a bunch of civilians and kids.

Reminder that HS Precision hired this psychopath to be a spokesman, and Troy Industries hired his partner Dale Monroe and tried to cover up his comments on Ruby Ridge when people complained.

Why cant they both be wrong you divisive shithead?

He was part of a government operation and was their fall guy. His handlers were spotted with him, but never charged with anything.

Oh yeah the federal government would never burn anything down or topple skyscrapers over no of course not

Stop using up your moms wifi sam

>he was too much of a pussy to assassinate a list of names he researched to be good targets and ended up just blowing up a bunch of civilians and kids.

He probably could have only killed two or three before they iced him. Just my uninformed opinion.

get your priorities straight mr fbi man

must be all that sugar it gets me a bit kooky , you know

a bit loopy

>Why cant they both be wrong

Why ask me? I don't defend the feds' actions at Waco.

I just want to know what the CCTV shows that they constantly refuse to release.

Simply... epic

Just like that missing footage from the pentagon on 9/11 nothing to see here folks!

I was referring to his ideology specifically, but I do suppose that statement is true.

>hurr the evidence is fake
then I guess we can't really believe anything huh... Hint: If you believe the proof is fake you need proof on you're end to disprove it, which I see none of instead I see you just saying "ITS A SPOOK DONT BELIEVE IT I SAID SO" tldr if its fake prove it being fake instead of just saying bullshit

tfw they destroyed the columbine footage and basement tapes

>tfw they keep a single copy of all of every tape they've "destroyed" to laugh at when they're on their faggy NWO retreats

They didn't destroy it I'm pretty sure, i believe they have it in some evidence locker somewhere and they didn't release it because "muh its going to inspire other school shooters to do the same" although the transcripts for the unreleased tapes is out there

>Just like that missing footage from the pentagon on 9/11

I'm really curious why they do it. I mean the obvious (((answer))) is, well, obvious, but it's the same with Sandy Hook. They haven't even released one frame of footage that shows Adam Lanza near the school and if they did it would answer a lot of theories right away. Not only that, but they constantly cried about nutjobs claiming he wasn't responsible and how bad it was for the families, but they are the only ones with evidence in their possession of making that go away. Unless they're talking shit of course.
I'm not derailing the thread I'm just saying.

Did they? For some reason I always thought they were still kept. Remember the good old days when people were ready to throw their career away to leak things on the internet.

>mfw I think about what Assange has in his personal/life insurance collection

fug, meant for and I guess

The federal government, at least in the case of ruby ridge, had zero real reason to fuck randy weaver's shit up. They killed his kid and the dog creeping on his house, then proceed to shoot his wife, kill his buddy, and then kill him over a warrant over a court notice with the wrong date, originally stemming from randy weaver sawing off shotguns.

If you think that level of overkill and governmental overreach is okay, you don't deserve to live in America.

all the video literally shows the fires beginning where the smoke/incendiary grenades are fired

how do you feel about the pictures of the government marksmen posing next to charred bodies of kids like they are game hunting?

William Luther Pierce's book The Turner Diaries is directly to blame for the OKC bombing.

don't forget, he only sawed off the guns after being asked multiple times by a very insistent undercover agent who probably used threats