Is there a redpilled city? Need to escape Chicago

>move to Chicago from rural Wisconsin in 2010
>place has turned into an absolute shithole in the last 6 years
>angry niggers and SJW weirdos everywhere
>economy absolutely fucked
>need to move ASAP while I still have savings

Where is a good area in the USA that has a decent economy and half-tolerable people? Texas? Arizona? North Carolina?

Need help. SOS.

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/forget-silicon-valley-building-a-startup-in-romania-may-make-more-sense/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iceland

Decent economy, which means what? Pretty much the biggest city in any state is inherently bluepilled.

Tennessee is pretty nice imo. Stay clear of the major cities, or live on the outskirts of them if you must.

>decent economy, which means what?

Any city, or town, with tech jobs and that sort of thing. Usually any city with a few tech companies has a lot of other jobs in it as well.

I was looking at a few Texas cities and it looks like some towns around the Dallas area have a lot of jobs. Never been down there though, hear it kinda sucks. Then I saw that whites are literally a fucking minority in many Texas cities, which blew my mind.

Where do all of you guys live? And what's the situation there?

Cheyenne, Wyoming is white paradise. You're welcome

Okay what part of Tennessee? I drove through the mountains once and fucking loved that. So much personality in the little towns up there.

Knoxville looked cool since it's near the mountains

I have always had my eye on Cheyenne, but I heard all of the women there are fat, and I also recently heard Wyoming's economy is completely collapsing. I heard it is the worst collapse in Wyoming history.

Is this true? And do you live there?

I used to live in Texas. Legal hispanics breed like rabbits and the illegals can avaoid athority with relative ease. We need more ICE agents and better citizen checks.

Springfield Missouri is close by. Very christian, republican and white

Ok what is it like to live there exactly?

How are the people? Is it actually the bastion of freedom like everyone says?

I heard it was a humid shit hole, I've always found it interesting and a bit romantic.

I wish i lived there. Everyone was very friendly and I didn't see a single nog during my entire stay.

The economy is heavily dependent on energy specifically coal. Having Trump in office is helping things out a lot.

City or redpilled
Pick one

I live about 2 hours from Knoxville. Right between there and Nashville in Chattanooga. Nice little areas, though Chattanooga itself is starting to get more gang problem. It isn't anywhere near Atlanta bad but I wouldn't live in the city itself.

Where do you live now?

Houston

user I need to know. How do you survive Chicago? With all those shootings going on like its GTA. Do they only/generally happen at the outskirts and between nigger gangs?

Fuck no, iceland has more cancerous feminism than north america. Over there they literally have women who think men are inferior in charge of their banking sector while all the local men are supercucks

How is Houston exactly?

I am interested in Texas

Cheyenne is too mexican even for me im a white guy in sheridan wyoming. Most people in proper wyoming consider cheyenne a lost cause our joke is its north denver.

I stay in my apartment a lot unless I have to leave.

I've had niggers point guns at me before and I've had shit stolen multiple times.

I live in Houston suburbs
Pros:
>conservative white people
>women are nowhere near as slutty and feminist as they seem to be elsewhere (I've met dozens of the sort of women Sup Forumsacks lust after but claim don't exist)
>Great gun laws
>cheap housing
>money to be made, plenty of jobs
>enjoy perks of big cities like nice museums, concerts plenty of things to do
>close to the beach (even though it's galveston)
>great food, BBQ is top tier and tex-mex is excellent too

Cons:
>spics, they are a HUGE problem
>katrina niggers too
>shitty weather, hot and humid besides 2-3 months of cold
>bad drivers, bad traffic
>can not emphasize enough the spics, even though many are born and raised in texas and better than California spics there are still tons that don't speak english, break the law and hate white people
>Californians are flooding our state and they're about as bad as the spics

This is what first comes to mind. I'm sure there are many things I haven't thought of. If you're looking for an actual major city I would imagine Houston is a good bet but I'm not sure why you would even want to live in a major city, seems like a smaller one like Nashville or something is probably better.

Right now it's shit. The energy companies laid off a bunch of people due to the price of oil and there are way more people than there are jobs. Things should improve once oil gets to be about $60 a barrel.

Also, it's loaded with spics and niggers

Shit, that sucks. When they were threatening with guns did they just ask for money/wallet/phone? Did you just give it and they left you alone?

Looks like my ex gf. Tits and face.

>houston
the best nigger city in the whole country
>dallas/fort worth
pretty decent, saw a couple spics proudly sporting the confederate flag on their dodge challenger
>austin
absolutely blue, pass through dont stay

texas is pretty great once you adapt to the heat and shitty roads/drivers

wish i could help you with san antonio but ive never been

I also had an asian girlfriend with d-cup tits. Girl was like an orgasm machine.

I was driving through the ghetto for an event and some niggers walked out in the road and pointed guns at me

I ducked my head down and sped around them.

Then a nigger tried pick pocketing me on the street and I grabbed him by the collar and threw him down, he jumped up and sprinted away with his pants falling down like a fucking dweeb.

Then a nigger stole my guitar when I put it down at a guitar store.

Then a spic followed me and my girlfriend for like 5 blocks, then followed us on an empty street. I just turned around and yelled in his face and pushed him against a wall, then he ran away.

Just 100% fucking done with this city. I've had a bunch of other stuff happen but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

I like San Antonio. Still has a spic issue but not as bad as Houston (Houston is segregated though, there are enclaves of hispanics where even the signs and whatnot are spanish surrounded by white areas). I think the night life is a lot better there if you're into that sort of thing and you still get the perks of Texas, good food conservative people and some of the best laws. I've only visited a few times so I can't speak much to living there, I think the best city in Texas is New Braunfels personally.

Melbourne, Florida

smaller texas cities do tend to have more of the texas spirit

I spent a few months in Beaumont, which is right in the middle of the Louisiana-Houston nigger strip, basically an improved Houston with less people and less night life

Ex-Chicago fag here. Just moved over the border to Valparaiso. Come here. Rural and all white.

ohio if your white

Is it depressing?

I used to live in rural Wisconsin and found it to be depressing because of the lack of marriage/job prospects.

Chicago is a little better in that regard, but the taxes/crime/recent economic problems have made it dangerous to stay.

Alaska

Nashvilles not bad, its being gentrified like fuck so all the niggers are getting priced out of the city so its relativly tame. Once the economy tanks i think this city will be a shit hole though.

The further you get from the center of Houston the more authentic Texas people are no doubt. I've stopped there a few times and passed through going to Louisiana or Florida dozens

Houston is a multiculti shithole. Avoid it like the plague. Austin has bums on every corner and a lot of SJWs because it's a college town. San Antonio's crime rate has been skyrocketing the past few years, though it used to be pretty nice. Never been to Dallas. The best place to live in Texas right now would probably be Bryan.

Zacatecas? I recently came to Monterrey and was thinking of checking out the more rural areas to see if theyd be better to live in

Most can agree here that any major city is shite and should be avoided, however, Houston is a good choice.

>great laws
>growing economy
>lots of gentrification
>suburbs are conservative
>suburbs are cheap

north carolinian reporting. area around raleigh is growing pretty fast right now, but with that comes unbearable, shallow people. id move here if you want opportunities economically but its not all that easy to come by tolerable people

>Texas? Arizona? North Carolina?

Romania. I know this may seem like a shameless selfpromotion, but have a look.

(I don't know anyone from the article, nor do I have any connection with them).

>While searching for a home for his startup, Knapp noticed that several Silicon Valley businesses had their tech teams based in Romania. He saw that tech giants, banks and startups had R&D offices across this eastern European country, so he figured there must be a rich tech talent pool out there.

>He also understood that the cost of living and the salaries paid to software devs is much lower in Romania than in Germany, and dirt cheap compared with Silicon Valley.

>Knapp did the math. His €100,000 would run out in Silicon Valley or London in a few months, yet in Romania, he could make his dream happen. "If you want to run an internet startup, you can basically do it from any location," Knapp says.

>In Bucharest, the capital city of Romania, a junior developer starts at about €700 ($800) a month take home pay, while an experienced one can reach up to €3,500 ($4,000) a month, according to recruitment agency Adecco.

>For a tech company, costs associated with salaries are low, as developers don't pay income tax and there are many incentives to encourage the country's growing tech sector. As for living expenses, rent is usually about €350 ($400) a month for a one-bedroom apartment close to the city center, and a pint of beer is about €1.30 ($1.50).

>Costs in Bucharest in general are roughly half those in Berlin so "every euro that we generated [operating] in Romania was worth two euros compared with Germany," Knapp says. "You can sustain a business with little money for a long time. Everybody can bootstrap."

zdnet.com/article/forget-silicon-valley-building-a-startup-in-romania-may-make-more-sense/

Having lived in both the West, the Midwest, the South, and the Northeast, I can honestly tell you to
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA

Seriously this fake fucking country is a cancer standing on it's last leg, everyone is a fake piece of material trash holding a knife behind their back to hurt you at the nearest opportunity.

Move to Portugal, or at the very least, Florida, Florida is unironically the least fake state in the Union.

"Back in 2011, when he came to Romania, Knapp hired his first local employee, Oana Dima, now the company's COO. He gave her a few thousand euros and assigned her her first task: that of turning the scruffy apartment he rented into a real company office. He went back to Germany leaving her to do all the work.

Any German employee would have resigned immediately, called the workers' union and a mental institution, Knapp says during a presentation about his experience in Bucharest. But Dima did the job. "So learning number one: Romanians get stuff done," Knapp says.

He also likes his employees' strong work ethic. Romania is the only country where protests to take down a government and to support the fight against corruption happened between 7pm and 11pm, for several days in a row, as people had to go to work the next day, Knapp says.
But there are entrepreneurs who would flee Romania immediately for Silicon Valley, thinking it's easier to succeed there. "They are stupid. These are stupid people. It is stupidity. I call it stupidity because it's stupidity. I've been talking about that since I came to Romania," Knapp said.

"They always tell me: Robert, we want to go to the US. And I tell them: OK, why? Do you realize that if you get $500,000 there, it's worth $50,000 here? And you could get $50,000 here. We have angel investors. It's hard for early-age startups [to succeed in Silicon Valley] because they cannot pay the salaries we pay in Romania. So good luck hiring people in the US."

Although he's fond of Romania, Knapp doesn't think it's all beer and skittles. The country has to catch up with western Europe. It needs to improve its health and education systems, and it needs to upgrade its road infrastructure. But he sees change at every level, because young Romanians feel determined to hold politicians accountable for what they do, by taking to the streets to protest".

>That's my internet, btw.

Yeah I don't really have the option to leave America. If I could leave, I have no idea where I would go. The rest of the world looks just as shitty if not shittier.

I agree America kinda seems like a depressing dump. Everytime I go out of town to try and see some other potential cities, I am just disgusted.

I went to Madison Wisconsin today to see what it was like. Very nice, clean, and white, but the people just seemed so fucking disgustingly fake and obnoxiously liberal.

Didn't seem like it was too interesting of a city either. Like it is just kind of going no where and just sitting there. A very low-energy city.

I've always hated the idea of Florida and I hate the landscape there, but my friends who live there seem to really like the Tampa area.

I have heard Raleigh is the #1 place to meet a woman. I have been interested in that area for a while. I heard Apex on the outskirts is nice.

I am unironically kind of interested in Eastern Europe. It is sort of my plan to either marry a foreign Eastern European woman or a rural midwestern woman.

(((Every time)))

apex is really nice. with the whole gentrification thing going on, a lot of the cities popping up are actually very nice. its just generally riddled with sjws because there's like a fucking million colleges here. the raleigh area is actually one of the top 5 growing economic hubs in america as of now if i'm not mistaken, so it's a smart move to make. maybe i'm advertising too much though

Tampa is the best metro area in florida

>I am unironically kind of interested in Eastern Europe. It is sort of my plan to either marry a foreign Eastern European woman or a rural midwestern woman.

The blue eye gene mutation (OCA2) happened here, on the Black Sea, some 9000 years ago. We have plenty of Germanic people (they live in Transilvania, mostly). The other side of Carpathians we have other tribes and some gipsy and turks, but a minority (5%). You could find plenty of girls here, and most of them are not the retarded SJW type. Yet..

So come on. The only condition you have to watch for is not be a loser and a moron. That's all.

Knoxville, TN. It's basically still segregated so all the niggers stay in their little ghettos at the outskirts of downtown. The rest of the metro area is 90+% white. Based people generally, some hipsters/weirdos downtown in the artsy areas but all around 9/10 place to live. Nicer than you would think in a lot of places and decently close to Nashville/Chattanooga/Atlanta. Suburban areas are 70% republican. It's good sheeeit

There are no good cities.
There are no good suburbs.
There are no good people.

Our entire society is a giant mess. Our culture is dead. Our values are gone.

Move where you like the weather, if you can afford it - then hunker down and wait for things to change or fall apart. That's what you can do.

this.joker

>not sure if this is good advice or blackpilled advice
>it feels like both at the same time

Fairbanks Alaska. Government funding out the ass, people conservative AF, as are most alaskans. Can get land cheap here for now (some with no property tax at all) but not for long, lots of people are moving this way slowly.

by this i mean high wages, cheap land, also you get between $1-3k dollars per person per year who lives with you.

The Mountain West is nice but the economy sucks. The South is less nice, and has niggers, but the economy is good. Personally, I actually like the South (went to college there). There's a much more civilized social order. There's no pretense that most blacks are equal members of society, but there is actually cordial interaction with profession and middle class blacks. The cities closer to the mountains are more white, but the Carolinas and the coastal regions are great too. The South is underrated. The women are the best too.

Texas sort of combines cultural features of the Mountain West and the South. I'd also consider Texas except for the Houston area. I found business and the economy in the South to function more like traditional America. It was easy to network, things are less bureaucratic-- the handshake culture still exists.

Very interesting. What do you think of Raleigh/apex North Carolina? And what is the best area in Texas?

I'm a recent college graduate so I'm looking for somewhere to start my life over basically.

I'm into outdoors shit and love the mountains, but I've been told the culture is horrible and the people are nuts.

Alaska is fucking intense. I feel like once you're there, there's no coming back to the mainland.

What's Fairbanks like exactly?

It's cold AF in the winter (-40) and dark for about 16 hours a day. It's dry all year round, during the summer it stays at about 75 degrees for about 4 months. There are a LOT of tourists (who want to buy "alaskan made" stuff, so if you're into craftsmanship that'll be huge), but you rarely see them unless you ride the bus. Also just about everyone is prepared for the apocalypse in their own way. Most land here is Gu-1, meaning general use one, so u can either put an airfield, or a store on your land, there are no restrictions, none of the zoning beurocracy you have in the lower 48, so you're free to do as you wish.

In general there are of course some rules, it's still the US. of A. But since coming here (about 6 months ago) i've found that it's very much how i imagine the midwest was about 150 years ago. You can buy massive amounts of land, call it your own, and do w/e you want with it lol. Also lots of wild animals/game to feed yourself/your family for pretty much free if you have a good freezer.

Yet at the same time, you drive 5-10 minutes from your 5 acres and you're in a safeway, or walmart, or any other modern store, so it's the best of all worlds. Oh and also, no traffic lol

I don't know Texas very well. I've only visited. I just know Houston is disgusting, and has the worst weather in the country. NC is getting a little pozzed by all of the northern transplants, but it's still miles better than any northern state. Charlotte and the Raleigh-Durham areas are probably the most up and coming (hence the northerners), but Charleston, SC is nice too. Greenville, CT is smaller, but a great area by the mountains. Don't rule out Chattanooga.

Overall the social environement is great in the South, especially as a white man. Girls are less pretentious, and more traditional in that they actually give a shit about marriage. Most are not as religious as you might think, but Christianity still has an important cultural weight that people pay respect to--it's kind of wrapped up in the ethnic identity of Southerners. You'll have a better time going out with friends, and meeting women than you will in Chicago. I've found women are more into having boyfriends in the South compared to other regions.

LASTLY, most real estate is sold with what is called "owner financed" basically you just agree with the owner, and he'll carry a contract for like 15 years, no credit history or any of that BS. Like if you check out the craiglist, you'll see quite a lot of land and housing that's "owner financed"

That sounds fucking nuts. I am legitimately interested in that, probably not much I can do with a business degree or web design skills up there tho

Probably no young ladies either

>I've been told the culture is horrible and the people are nuts.
Hmm...
>good food
>an emphasis on outdoor leisure
>preppy boat shoe, seersucker, sailing bros along the coastal regions, especially the Carolinas
>lake towns, hunting, camping in the mountains
>hundreds of old small towns to drive through on the weekend and grab good diner food
>nice country farms and farmers markets

People who hate the South have never been there. Take any objective negative social or economic metric about the South and remove niggers, and white southern society is as nice or nicer than anywhere else in the country.

>Houston

Rural spics are way more tolerable than urban spics because of the nog influence. I used to live near Houston and am cool with some pretty right wing type of rural mexican dudes with property and restaurants and such. The illegal deportations should help.

DFW area is much more white though. Houston if you like drugs and strippers and general degeneracy.

Go for mid to large size towns and cities like Lake Jackson, not Houston. Fort Worth over Dallas too and get a nice place on the outskirts. You really don't want city life in general. The last power trouble during Ike had Houston pretty fucked up for days as I recall (wasn't living there at the time) , never had that experience in a rural area.

lol you'd be golden up here. I know a native alaskan guy who makes just absolutely gorgeous artwork but has little idea of how to sell it online, i've been meaning to help show him etc, but in general you'd need to be creative. It's as I said, its like the last frontier, there is little groundwork, you could make your own company/etc and do whatever you want (literally just made a company here recently, it was mega easy/smooth)

Fort Worth isn't too bad yet. The economy is actually pretty good. Are you currently employed?

also bro, there's always young ladies, except the difference is a lot of these want to have lots of children (i'm assuming you're Christian)

No i was talking about mountain towns in the west. Crazy people out there, although I would like to live there.

The south looks better, especially since it's a just block of red. Truly the last resistance to Marxist globalists in the west.

Just copypaste this pretty much and make it Phoenix, AZ, minus the great food and beach and add some sluttiness to the womenfolk. I really hate it here but used to love it. Cops got gay and pull you over for any little thing, we get taxed up the ass, no culture to speak of in exchange, good library system I guess /shrug

Weather isn't even fun post-climate change, like 2005 it used to be the happy go lucky "dry heat" now its just inhuman Iraq tier Death Valley bullshit. AC barely makes it tolerable.

Stay in Chiraq nigga. Stay boolin

This. I moved to st Pete 18 mos ago and work in tampa. I rarely see spics, the nigs are avaidable. Its pretty white and very cool. Lotsa money here too.

You're saying you think man-made climate change is real?

Ah.

One other thing: if you want to stay in the north, Pittsburgh seems to be your only option. Apparently it's having some kind of white rebirth, and it's one of the most livable cities in the country now.

Imma look into it. Sounds like an interesting life

Not to mention the fucking mountains and shit out there. I did read Alaska has the second highest unemployment rate tho

That is insane, this is the first I've heard of this.

I am interested in the south though, I'm going to look into NC, and Pittsburgh

And Fairbanks Alaska apparently.

I do fantasize about living in an extremely scenic mountain/desert area like northern New Mexico, but the difficulty of making money in those areas always scares me away.

Austin practically has legal status as a refugee center for Chicago

Oklahoma City, Fort Worth, etc.

>North Carolina

Yankees and Westies stay the fuck out of my state, you're the reason it's getting shitter by the year. Well, the niggers too, but mostly you foreign fucks.

They are minorities in the cities, but usually a majority county-wise.

FORT WORTH
O
R
T

W
O
R
T
H

Our county was the only urban county in Texas to vote for Trump.

Why would you want to be an okie?

Because there's no need to work if you have a paid off piece of land, with acreage (self sustaining) and have zero property taxes :P think about it lol

Oklahoma isn't too bad, it's one of the most conservative states, neither of its counties voted blue. Although you'll get bored fast. I've only visited OKC, and it looks nice during the night time, Tulsa is a shit-hole.

>left rural WI for Chimpcongo

WTF is wrong with you?!? Anyone with half a fucking brain could have told you that was a bad move.

VIVA LAS VEGAS

I went to the Guthrie Job Corps Center. Oklahoma is boring as fuck lol

Texas. Dallas gets a lot of shit, but we have jobs out the ass.

Dutch Harbor, Alaska.

This is why Fort Worth is a good choice, or at least a suburb in Tarrant county. You'll never get bored in DFW with all the cities, downtowns, etc.

phoenix isnt bad i live just outside of it. although its hot as fuck and like any city it has niggers and spics

What do people think of Montana?

No jobs

>Florida is unironically the least fake state in the Union.
Credibility down the drain

Arizona is a good spot , Vegas is a good spot and Michigan , grand rapids specifically

Here's a thought?
If the U.S. (or if it goes 14/88 and decides to save north america) took over Canada, does it deserve Greenland and Iceland, too?

>I have heard Raleigh is the #1 place to meet a woman. I have been interested in that area for a while.
Whoever told you that is full of shit. I've been in the state for a few years now - women here are nowhere near that interesting / attractive. Real boring and homey, full of sluts wearing vineyard vines shirts and leggings. Maybe the outer parts away from the uni are better, farther into the rural areas.

>Greenland
¨greenland isnt white though
there all eskimoniggerchinks, pic related