Why are americans on here always mutts?

why are americans on here always mutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Sailer#The_.22Sailer_Strategy.22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The real question is why would anyone ever meet someone from this fucking site

Only the dumbest of Sup Forums go to meetups, hence why they are all non-white.

90% of it is this, 10% is the fact that only half of the age group that uses this site in America is actually white

So based
T. Spic

because Americans ARE mutts

t. half spic

>these are the people who make "You're not white if..." threads

My sides

/thread

fuck off kike

go get stabbed by a mudslime

this.

t.half spic

I never took an american post serious after /hwndu/, my wifes son is whiter than you niggers.

Because only retards go to meetups and most retards on Sup Forums are mutts

t. the guy on the right

Post your picture.

Hey don't shit on Jackie, he was one of the best on HWNDU

pic

Honestly these guys are nu/pol/.

They are to young not to be but if they can inform people of truths and learn them the same. Then they are my mutated brothers and sisters. lol

PRAISE KEK!

>one post by retard

Isn't it good that #notall? Murricans are just 60% white. They have to work together with PoC who are smart enough to see through liberals bullshit

this. anyone that has their shit together isn't going to waste their time going to meetups. In all likelihood they have a fulltime job, girlfriend/wife, maybe family, friends, hobbies, etc. The kinds of guys at these meetups always just seem like NEETs or minimum wage part time students with seemingly endless spare time, which results in them being kinda fucked up

It's already a well-established fact that at least half of American Sup Forums consists of chinks and mongrels larping as white nationalists. I've literally met a few Happa white nationalists IRL. The level of self-loathing that resides in this place is fucking insane.

No we just need to rally all whites to one side like the blacks are.

By the time 50% happens almost all whites will be Republicans simply because political parties inevitably form along ethnic, racial, or religious lines as is the case in pretty much every "multicultural" place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Sailer#The_.22Sailer_Strategy.22

Not a mutt

Half of American Sup Forums are chinks, that's why.

The white ones have jobs

These types of discussions only make us smarter. That is why. I've normally gotten along with every Asian person I've ever met for one because they aren't fucking idiots and two they aren't fucking anti white.

because my german ancestors had a penchant for french virgins

They overwhelming vote democrat, on par with niggers. They are by that definition, very anti white.