What do you think will happen once white people are a minority in Western countries?

Liberals and pro-diversity people are delusional. They think that once white people are a minority in their own country that we will all live happily together in some kind of post-racial utopia.

The cold hard reality is that as soon as white people are a minority, it will be open season.

They won't be benevolent, tolerant and inclusive like we are. It will be an epic massacre that will put what Hitler did to the Jews to shame. And looking at the current state of the world, we are on track to see this happening in our lifetime.

Millions of people are just waiting for this moment. They are waiting for payback time. These people hate us. And once it happens, it will be over for the white race. The BLM movement is a clear indicator of what is to come.

We must never allow this to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/03/targets-in-south-africas-genocide-all-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
bestgore.com/?s=spit roast
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The BLM movement is a clear indicator of what is to come.

Blacks as a percentage of the US population peaked over 150 years ago, and they don't even reproduce at the replacement rate.

The future of the US is Hispanic, not black.

Fuck you, white people are entitled mediocre parasites and yet unironically think they are the master race. This world does not belong to them. This world deserves better.

Yea we probably just go South America but this is pretty good propaganda I think. Combine it with hate facts about like Haiti and South Africa and Rhodesia to make it more effective

I'm not speaking just about blacks. Whatever race becomes the predominant race will turn on white people. I guarantee it. As soon as they succeed and replace us, whites will become a target of discrimination. And it will be brutal.

But the thing is, white people are the master race. Everything that you enjoy today was created by white peoples. White people lifted the world out of misery and out of the stone age. that's just a fact.

Please enlighten us all and tell us how your race contributed to the modern world?

Sauce please

wnd.com/2017/03/targets-in-south-africas-genocide-all-white/

We will be purified of all the defective whites and the survivors will pull together and carve out new territories.

Hey, Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

South Africa.

There was some gore pic of an Asian woman that had this happen to her. It was posted back in 2008 I think . Always freaked me out. I don't even know if was real or where they got the pic.

Link?

> What do you think will happen once white people are a minority in Western countries?
It will be the yellow man's time to rule.

That's a good example of a "defective" white person.

bestgore.com/?s=spit roast

I don't mind yellow personally. As long as we don't replace the white man with low IQ inbred Muslims. That's something I could live with.

Looks fake to be honest. Even if it's real, what's the context?

Muslims or Negros taking over Japan?

I don't think so.

It was being posted on here (Sup Forums) back when gore and legit cp and shit was always posted. It's hard to believe that this place had all that fucked up shit, but now it is rarely posted.

So far no one has really answered my question. What do you think will happen?

Am I right to think that it will be payback time?

People of color will appreciate us even more than they do now.

we will be like walking sun gods.

(maybe...)

This, I've been saying this for a while now. Whites are naturally superior, it's just that our own success has led to dysgenic practices and our own downfall. Shitskins will ironically save our race, just not most of our people.

Doesn't look legit imo. But I've heard stories from people that lived through the Chechen war that have actually seen shit like this. So it is possible. Never underestimate human nature and how fucked up we can be.

This is why we need to collect guns

that pic is fucking hot

I hope we get some kind of tv show about blacks hunting west-cucks desu

The Muslims are already winning

white people will snap from mistreatment and show them what oppression really is.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Chinks are inhuman insects, they are arguably even worse than muzzies

They have never been able to stand up to whites. When whites wake up, the muds die.

I am starting to think that this might be the master plan from the Kikes. Build up hatred so much against other races that we snap like we've done it before and eliminate them all. this time, no one will intervene and the global clean up will just happen while people are looking the other way. It's brutal but might be needed for world peace.

I don't think they are. At least they have a high average IQ. Their genes can contribute something to the advancement of humankind, unlike the chimps.

When they have the numbers they'll back whites into a corner.

And then they'll be annihilated

Bill Kristollnacht is a Jew

>Blacks as a percentage of the US population peaked over 150 years ago, and they don't even reproduce at the replacement rate.

WHAT…
Their population has stayed the same 13 % despite the nation adding 15+% hispanics to the tune of 50 million and the white population increasing from native births and immigration.They breed like rats and bunnies still. This replacement rate BS if leftist liberal propaganda.

I don't think that they are. I think that the plan is to build hatred. make the white man so angry that it will lead to a thousand Hitlers, not just one.

This scenario seems more and more plausible.

>At least they have a high average IQ
That's mostly propaganda and the part that isn't is misleading. Chinks are dumb as fuck when it comes to thinking abstractly or doing anything but memorizing and obeying. They make good worker drones and score high on IQ tests because they obsessively prep for them. If you've ever spoken to one you'd know this.

Yes they do, dick head. Their percentage has just gone down because you're bringing in so many mexishits.

That means the kikes are the good goys? I doubt it.

High IQ chinks is a myth, cant explain myself personally as I dont remember how the explanation went which an user told me.
Anyway, I would recommend dropping in on one of the "Chink hate threads" and I am sure someone could explain there

The chinks in Eastern Europe are definately but the ones here are pretty smart and rich, they're diverse

They surpass whites in many aspects, I still think that they are valuable. Especially mixed children. They are also attractive, unlike the genotypes that are closer to the monkey realm.

I'm looking at it from a genetic perspective mostly and what certain humans can contribute to the gene pool. Some, can't contribute shit and deserve to be culled forever.

>futa cannibals
Wtf

I strongly believe in the value of eugenic. We do it with pets, we should extend the same logic to humans. The transition might be painful but it will pay off in the long term. We'll weep on history but who gives a fuck if it brings world peace.

I'd like to see that explanation, because Singapore and Hong Kong are at the same level as China despite running their countries in very different ways. And the fact that Northeast Asian immigrants outperform whites in the US

Haiti

The third world can not sustain or maintain what the White Man has built.

Humanity will return to the stone age.

Diversity is a bigger threat to civilization than nuclear weapons. Once the White Man is gone, the people left will use them.

Western whites are too naive.

>It will be an epic massacre that will put what Hitler did to the Jews to shame.
Watch One Third of the Holocaust and come back
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

The day of rope is near.

I think we are witnessing the beginning of people realizing how misguided all this was. The silent majority knows. And the silent majority is about to take control again.

The fucking liberal loonies currently leading the world are in for a very brutal wake up call.

Decline.
The infrastructure slowly collapses, it is starting already in London.

It is, big time. I considered myself a liberal for many years and I am now turning into a raging racist.

That's not right and I know it, but they are pushing too much. And I know that many people are thinking the same as me.

>They surpass whites in many aspects, I still think that they are valuable

They have good memories and are rigid in their rule following. The have a higher average IQ because they spent thousands of years eugenically breeding their population in a closed of CHina society to be mid-level administration types. White Euros have more more people on the extreme higher IQ range than Asians ,but a lower overall average. Just as jews IQ average is higher but their people higher IQ individuals fall into the Verbal IQ area as opposed to whites who spread the spectrum equally.
No peoples should be totally got ridden of they just should be acknowledge different and their groups respected and not live of other groups .

London is gone. I expect civil war in the next 5 years, probably before that. At least we have Europe to serve as an example. Historically, they tend to shit the bed because they are cucked beyond hope.

Sweden is the canary in the coal mine.

>niggers will always be too preoccupied with killing each other.

>We must never allow this to happen.
amen bruv.

>as soon as white people are a minority, it will be open season.

you idiots really get your jimmies rustled by non-whites being non-white but somehow you NEVER seem to give a shit about crazy people who want to chimp out over black people

I personally think that we should clean the gene pool and get rid of the weaker links once and for all.

World peace is not attainable if we don't do it. It's a terrible prospect and it's not PC, but I think we are approaching that point now.

The globalists think that we will all merge into some coffee colored archetype. I personally think that we will purge the gene pool. Hitler was right and millions of people now see the mistake we did when fighting him.

>1000 hitlers

please happen

Whites are dangerous to make enemies with when they're the majority. Once whites start getting backed into a corner and losing ground in their home countries, I have a feeling it's going to get ugly real quick for non-whites.

"White race" does not exist. "White race" is propaganda of ruling elite.

Once white people are a minority there will definitely be a violent genocide committed against them.

This is already happening in South Africa.

So now it doesn't matter if you're liberal or conservative, if you're white you've got to work together because your life depends upon it

Literally

It will not be the Brits who start any civil war, white brits are cowed and afraid to actually do anything now.
Muslims kill and rape our children and what do we do?
Nothing.

Look at all the rhetoric sjws spew. Replace white with Jew and you have a speech Hitler would approve of. Swap out antifas black uniforms with white uniforms and you have brown shirts. Hitler turned the german population on the jews. Sjws will turn the population on whites.

The moment the whit race is gone the world will go to shit. There is no other country in the world that values human life and would sacrifice themselves to better the next generation like a country full of white people.

basicly they get pushed to be successfull they are like human libraries, they know a metric ton but can't use their knowledge for creative or abstract thinking. i talked to some it guy about it. they are fluent in writing code but it's more functional than anything

Somebody needs to stop masturbating to pictures of Don

It will, it's happening. Because this time it's not just one country that's under attack, it's Western civilization. And millions of people will defend it.

They opened a can of worm with thei globalist agenda. And it will backfire like they never thought it would.

That's the gist of my post.

White race exists, and they built modern civilization. This word, is white. The world culture is white. Everything that is influential in this world is white.

Chinese maybe but Japanese seem to be pretty creative. And they industrialized faster than some European countries, given how late they were exposed to it

Exactly. It's a life or death situation.

Only jew-funded muslims are dangerous. Hispanics and asians recognize whites as humans but blacks and arabs as subhumans and blacks are literally afraid of deposing whitey because they know the other races hate them even more and aren't weighted down by white guilt.

Thats actually an interesting thought.

I think we should build more nukes, I think France and Germany's nuclear arsenal need to be vastly expanded, perhaps south africas as well.

Just wait and see. The backlash is building up. Tommy Robinson is leading the way, although he's too soft. But you can tell he's just waiting for the right moment to strike back.

"It will be an epic massacre that will put what Hitler did to the Jews to shame."

Lol fuck off.

China could take over and we would live in a fucking dystopia.

This is what I'm thinking. When it happens Ill be sure to take some nibbas with me

I think people will just be the color of milky coffee. Well, except for extremists. They'll always say they are the "proper" color of human. Only "they" know what the world needs and it's more of themselves, incidentally. Odd how that works out.

>The third world can not sustain or maintain what the White Man has built.
i was thinking about weird shit our ancestors did we find repulsive like the human zoo's for africans or huge bonefire people used to throw cats in for amusement. in the future, people will have the same feelings towards welfare

Even as a minority we'd still be superior.

Government subversion, policies favouring the new majority, progressive oppression of the new minority, unrest and protests and after that annihilation.

me too
I was once a liberal, in the mold of Live and let live
leave me alone and I leave you alone
small goverments, lots of freedom, no BS laws about morality

but now.... fuck it

lets get it on, Im sick of their shit being shoved in my face

Don is saying 15% of what he truly think, but all of us are expert at dog whistling. We know what's going on.

And one day, the agenda will be clear for the normies. I hope this day comes soon. I'm fucking tired of the double speak.

Japanese are also OK in my book. Good contribution to the gene pool.

Look at all the hatred against white people that's building up right now. And blacks make for only a fraction of the population. You seriously think that things will be better once whites are a minority? You need to get your head checked.

>all foreign aid collapses as it can't be propped up by white tax dollars anymore
>scientific advancement slows tremendously with only eastern europe and asia trying to shoulder the full burden of funding
>Hispanics ethnically cleanse all the blacks (USA)
>countries that once thrived slowly descend into 3rd world shitholes as the wealth is bleed from them and no new wealth is being created
>essential new farming methods will break down as the low iq population can no longer maintain them leading to mass starvation
just a couple of blackpills not sure why libtards want this so badly

I'm not personally looking forward to a future where we are all coffee colored subservient slaves with a 80 IQ.

Everything? I think someone is in his own happy bubble. I think you forget that everything, from your language to your religion to your math is based on cultures that were populated by predominantly brown tinted people. Given, of course, you are "white."

I will wait and see, but desu i dont hold much hope, we are too soft and comfortable, tommy hosts rallies where 1000s turn up and nothing happens and everyone goes home.
Imagine 10,000 black people marching through a major uk city..
This is the difference

One of the only reasons Japan was able to build so fast was because US help the same reason Germany was able to build back up after WW2. Their only problem is giving their people a outlet to fulfill their sexual desires.
Ya if China wins the game everyone is fucked, Get ready to work is sweatshops.

We need to stop them. This will end up in civil war. We are too far gone. This will end in violence. There's no other way unfortunately.

It's all about strength and power. We won't allow the weak to control us all. It just won't happen.

There isn't going to be any final "breaking point"

Just look at South Africa or Brazil or any major American city. White people have either mixed out or they are fractured and isolated from one another because they are outnumbered.

There is no hope for places like South Africa and even today with South Africa being 90% non-white, society still struggles along off the backs of white tax payers. So there isn't any "final breaking point" like some Hollywood film, just really shitty standard of living for whites everywhere until we are slowly mixed and murdered out of existence.

Make sure you thank your grandparents and older generations when you see them.

Being as IQ is based on a constantly updating average, most people will be at around 100, just like they used to be, just like they will. Unless they take the online survey, then they'll be at 130 because marketing

It's the canary in the coal mine. Once the shit hits the fan, it will be millions. It's too early now.

No, we'll be fine. White people will probably exist as a nomadic tribe like the Jews. I'd only be concerned if the country became black majority, which it won't.