How fucked America is

This is my first Sup Forums post and I'd like to say I love you guys but seriously, how fucked is America considering events recently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUBF27hJ7Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What events, shit for brains?

Ask the stock market and consumer confidence index.

Well trump being elected and him pulling out off the Paris agreement

It's not "America", it's the United States, and each state is different. There's a big difference between New York and Montana.

Yeah but events like Trump and Net Neutrality all effect everyone in the United States

The agreement that hurt only Americans and let others cheat?

>Paris agreement
Fuck off commie. That's nothing but us paying shitty African and Asian countries money because they're poor.

Well I mean it didn't hurt Americans and let others cheat

they think their green party was colluding with Russia LOL

they are an absolute meme right now

Prove it was good. The original claim is that we need it, so prove it!

Australia is a democracy and they need money so they can help with the worlds economy

yes it did
go fuck yourself with this bait

Shut the fuck up faggot

It would help prevent global warming which can kill millions of people if taken to the point of no return

Well stop spending all your money on trying to keep an evolutionary dead end alive

youtube.com/watch?v=OUBF27hJ7Gk

K mate

Given I accept your claim of global warming, how exactly does the Paris accord help in this way and not effect the tax payer of Americans?

What dead end?

>It would help prevent global warming
Oh boy. You don't know.

It gives you a starting point of what to limit your carbon emission levels by, every so often you'd come together and make more ambitious goals. It would help slow down global warming and hopefully eventually end it

I am sure I can keep up.

Carbon emissions of whom exactly?

All country's who are part of the agreement and these carbon emissions are produced by coal burning companies

No they don't.

Found this
kinda pathetic, huh?

Yes but remember, they make more ambitious goals every few years and it would be reasonable to believe that was when they had a small goal

So, you are saying the graph is a lie?
oh, btw
" $7.4 trillion will be spent globally on new green energy facilities in the coming decades, but another $5.3 trillion is needed to meet the goals of the Paris climate accord"

yeah...

Why don't you be honest with me and tell me what your end game is?

Clue:Much of the developing world still burns dung as their chief means of cooking and heating. Realistically, the most effective means of saving their lives and improving living conditions would be to provide the steady electricity generation needed for water and sewage treatment as well as lighting and cooking.

But think, how much carbon would you be emitting to build these facilities? Wouldn't it be wiser to first get to a point where everyone is emitting safe levels of carbon before building more megastructures?

And giving them money would help them get those resources

>commie
>democracy
What's the fucking difference? Long live the Republic.

I mean you can believe what you want

See, now, if you would have said something like, "Well, Mr. user Nazi Fuck, I actually think the earth is overpopulated and environmentalism can be the cure!"

Then, I would say, "Yes! Let us join the Paris Accord! Ebola was not enough."

However, the question then becomes the Jewish question. Whenever I see globalism, I see the dirty little Jew conspiring behind it all. Can't imagine anything but suffering with this.

>unfunny snapchat pokémon screenshot
>low quality post
>australian
$10 says OP is underage

I agree, but those are the Pro-Paris Accord spending stats.

you need to fucking neck. leave this site and never comeback

OP, I think, is a 20 something.

(Sage)
>ausfag
>stuffed animal
>snapchat
We're gonna need an age, and how long you've been lurking.

Well you can believe what you want and yes I believe the world is overpopulated. Also, I thank you for the most invigorating political conversation I've had ever. Have a good one mate

Haven't lurked at all and I stole the pic of twitter let me find the post for you

Because just giving money to people solves everything right? We can be sure it'll reach the right people and be spent wisely.

So sensitive.
Too much reality for that man.
Fact is, environmentalism is a great way to depopulate the planet. The fucking niggers literally shit a baby out ever two weeks.

This is politically INCORRECT, not a fucking news board or a lecture hall at a university.

Why though?

Stop being such a faggot. You're supposed to lurk for at least 3 years before posting.

This!

(Sage)
>Haven't lurked at all

Oh. Oh no.
You have a lot to catch up on.

Ask the 10 year bond yield ;)

Why?

I didn't make the rules, that's just how the world works here, pal. Now close that fucking quick reply window and be still. You have a lot to learn.

(Sage)
Well like any other social gathering, there's been a lot of infrastructure that's been developed. You haven't yet seen all there is to know, and the proper way to conduct yourself in an environment such as this.

That, and it's just good to see what other people are talking about.

Okay sure will

Why can't all users be like you

Bitch I said stop fucking posting. I know where you live.

Because then 4ch would be no fun!
Plus, I'm too busy in other threads to be an asshat here.

Anyways, it'd probably be best to lurk for a while, get used to the way things operate around here. Use proper precaution, and proper judgement, and think before you post. You'll be a proper shitposter in no time.

>pic related

Where?

Woah there friend, we are a news board and could be the lecture all at a university.

>What dead end
dumest cunt around. Just fuck off already.

Sup Forums has it's own cultural foundation but the rule is basically a part of early Sup Forums culture. Essentially people were picky about who was posting because this website started out as a place for shut in virgin anime fans and other degenerates who love the counter culture they were forming away from the greater internet which they believed rejected them.

You're supposed to stick around and watch the posts and adopt the culture, which was arbitrary set at 2-3 years because people honestly wanted newfags to fuck off.

In truth, nobody follows the rule but only because adopting Sup Forums culture takes about 6 month if you aren't total faggot who can't handle a little gore, racism and smug anime girls.

Going in an just posting here asking "lol what is Sup Forums" and being autistic and evasive about everyone calling you a shit eating double nigger will just invite people over to mock you. Never expect to have a decent thread unless you've learned the ropes.

Pretty fucked here senpai. We're gearing up for a race race to reclaim the continent, you want in or what? Could be fun.

>America is on par with Best Korea as the most hated country on earth.

That's because of the kikes and world policing. Also probably because muslims and africans are split into different countries.

>It would help prevent global warming which can kill millions of people if taken to the point of no return
No it wouldn't al gore even said that it wouldn't stop climate change
stop being a loser

Ok so I skimmed this thread and it seems this young OK is afraid of the future cos environment (seriously? That's the one that worries you?)

If environmentalists and certain scientist are correct, Trump pulling out of the Paris after means fuck all since we are all ready doomed.

If you said civilization collapse /anarchy in the USA, you'd have a valid question.