America YES! Thoughtcrime coming up in Murrica!

Trust me, the SCOTUS ain't saving on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csOlonyeszQ&lc=z13jejrp2oybuhs3m22gghhrakz0frp4z04
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/senate-bill-would-make-it-a-federal-crime-to-boycott-israel.html
archive.is/ZUGSK
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, basically what they are saying, is that if you buy anything from any country that ISN'T ISRAEL, it's a crime?

What they are saying is that if you, in any way shape or form, promote the boycott of Israeli products, you are going to be raped by Jamal in prison.

Jews trying to outlaw boycotting Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=csOlonyeszQ&lc=z13jejrp2oybuhs3m22gghhrakz0frp4z04

WTF I LOVE THE ACLU NOW

I'll support that law.
If and only if Israel stops being racist and opens it borders.

Anybody looking into (((who))) these senators are?

Fuck this. Meme it to normies. This is nafta un wto shit

The soda stream is garbage, you fucking kikes
>Google "promise software"

Sponsor
Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]

Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ] 03/27/2017
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] 03/27/2017
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT] 03/27/2017
Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC] 03/28/2017
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN] 03/28/2017
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR] 03/28/2017
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA] 03/28/2017
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI] 03/28/2017
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] 03/30/2017
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA] 03/30/2017
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND] 04/04/2017
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX] 04/04/2017
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE] 04/04/2017
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV] 04/24/2017
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS] 04/24/2017
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID] 04/24/2017
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA] 04/24/2017
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] 04/25/2017
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] 04/26/2017
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] 05/01/2017
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA] 05/01/2017
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH] 05/08/2017
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY] 05/09/2017
Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK] 05/16/2017
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC] 05/17/2017
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN] 05/23/2017
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC] 05/25/2017
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX] 06/05/2017
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV] 06/05/2017
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL] 06/05/2017
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO] 06/06/2017
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD] 06/12/2017
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR] 06/12/2017
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE] 06/15/2017
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE] 06/26/2017
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO] 07/12/2017
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK] 07/12/2017
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA]

Thanks, user. You're doing dogs work.

Fuck bill

>45 US senators and 237 congressman

Start flooding your congressman, anons.

>No senators from based California
>most of them are from suburban and retard land

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums

spic

>all those D's

They may not be from California, but they're Californian in spirit

>Sen. (((Rubio, Marco))) [R-FL] 03/27/2017

Wasn't this already a thing with the EAA of 1979?

I apologize. Now go spread this shit.

Not buying from Israel every waking moment is basically another shoah.

It hits on that, but this one is specific to Isreal.

This bill declares that Congress: (1) opposes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution of March 24, 2016, which urges countries to pressure companies to divest from, or break contracts with, Israel; and (2) encourages full implementation of the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 through enhanced, governmentwide, coordinated U.S.-Israel scientific and technological cooperation in civilian areas.

The bill amends the Export Administration Act of 1979 to declare that it shall be U.S. policy to oppose:

requests by foreign countries to impose restrictive practices or boycotts against other countries friendly to the United States or against U.S. persons; and
restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by an international governmental organization, or requests to impose such practices or boycotts, against Israel.

Cont.

Cont.

The bill prohibits U.S. persons engaged in interstate or foreign commerce from:

requesting the imposition of any boycott by a foreign country against a country which is friendly to the United States; or
supporting any boycott fostered or imposed by an international organization, or requesting imposition of any such boycott, against Israel.
The bill amends the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945 to include as a reason for the Export-Import Bank to deny credit applications for the export of goods and services between the United States and foreign countries, opposition to policies and actions that are politically motivated and are intended to penalize or otherwise limit commercial relations specifically with citizens or residents of Israel, entities organized under the laws of Israel, or the Government of Israel.

>Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX] 06/05/2017

>opposition to policies and actions that are politically motivated and are intended to penalize or otherwise limit commercial relations specifically with citizens or residents of Israel, entities organized under the laws of Israel, or the Government of Israel.

Oy vey!

How much time do we have?

It hasn't passed the Senate yet.

Kill all kikes! No excuses this time!

When is the hearing I mean.

Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] 05/01/2017

thats cuz california is ruled by the chinese not the jews

>Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO] 07/12/2017
I'll rip Bennet a new asshole over this. Watch me make him cry in public.

>politicians who think devotion to Israel must be greater than devotion to the constitution, freedom of speech or America
I hope people start arresting these treasonous senators and charge them 20 years each.

I'm not seeing it on the site. I'll post when I find it.

pretty sure (((Feinstein))) is backing this bill

>Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA] 03/30/2017
>Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA] 03/28/2017

I'm calling these kikes

>gop
>supposedly party of america for americans
>tons of them supporting something that makes it illegal to protest foreign goods
>all because muh god muh rapture need the isrealis alive so the world can end like in muh dusty book

I dont see an issue here

Even you have to admit that (((study))) is horseshit

That actually fills me with hope.

>since 9/11

It's like the global warming stats ignoring 1940s.

This.

(((Everyone))) blames Poland for being too nationalistic, but why nobody blames Israel?
There are should be more sanctions against Israel.
It's fucking 21st century! Let fucking rapefugees in, racists!

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

According to this propaganda rag, most of them are claiming they didn't even read it.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/senate-bill-would-make-it-a-federal-crime-to-boycott-israel.html

Checked. I ran it through archive.
archive.is/ZUGSK

america worse than sweden confirmed.

doubleplusgood

Thnx, based Danish tome lord.

>nb4 you mossaded

*Norwegian

What did they mean by Americans?

White americans Idc against minorities

>Sen. Cruz, Ted
>Sen. Rubio, Marco
>Sen. Schumer, Charles
>Sen. Hatch, Orrin

Is anybody really surprised?

The left was always the good side. The Trump right is the party of Zionism taken to the extreme.

I hope you're getting paid for this...

They know the ship is sinking. When I saw this bill and the support it was getting I confirmed in my mind that the US empire is dead and most people just don't know it yet.

STOP FUCKING FORCING PEOPLE TO LIKE US YOU GODDAMN KIKES IT AIN'T GONNA WORK

>a law that can't possibly be enforced

>Jihadists
Fucking weasel word.

Senators outlaw discussion of Israel funding ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria

Pitchforks soon

This law is going to give the neo cons another war. Thats all this is. They are voting to another war yes or, its crazy and the public wont be able to challenge it.

Live free, die a slave.

>>a law that can't possibly be enforced
If you are a shopowner and do not push Israeli products on the American consumer... you WILL go to prison. This is written in stone.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Say the name of God without censor

Dumbfuckistan if you ask me

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

laugh it up goy.

Holy fuck i thought jews running the US was just a meme

Such a coward you are.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

You'll die soon enough.

I live free.

You live as a slave to your pathetic criminal government, Israel. You live a life of lies. I live a life of freedom and truth.

Maybe we should... I dunno... boycott Israel because of this bill...

Nope. Freedom was the meme.

Let them do it, this should redpill normies, fence-sitters and even some leftists.

Are you 89iq? They act like Israel's puppet state since decades.

>entities organized under the laws of Israel

Can somebody please tell me what this means???

The kikes don't like that you voted for the wrong person, so they're taking direct control of your country this way.

What's with americans and short-retarded names?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Tarbut V'Torah, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on many local governments, and I have over 300 confirmed subversions. I am trained in gentile warfare and I’m the top whiner in the entire US ADL. You are nothing to me but just another filthy gentile. I will wipe your credit the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, goy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dual citizen congressmen across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, gentile trash. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, goy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shoah you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed lawsuits, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Department of Justice and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you filthy goy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “anti-semitic” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you g-ddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy.

Never mind. Found it.
>entities organized under the laws of Israel (business)

B.M./BM/בע"מ (Be'eravon Mugbal) literally: by limited liability/warranty, usually translated "Ltd." in English, pronounced "BE'AM" in Hebrew.
Company (corporation) - Formed and registered in Israel in accordance with Israeli law. Most companies limit liability of their members in the form of shares. In this case the term "Limited" or the abbreviation "Ltd." must appear as part of the full name of the company.
Private Company, 1-50 shareholders, 1 director, may not offer or sell stock or debentures to the public. Articles must containt restriction on transfer of shares.
Public Company, minimum 7 shareholders, may offer stock or debentures to the public after issuing a prospectus with specified information. Must publish annual report that includes audited financial statements and directors' report, filed with Register of Companies, available to the public.
Foreign Company (branch) - Company formed overseas may have a branch or local office in Israel. Must register as a foreign company with Register of Companies within one month of its establishment. If the company uses "limited" as part of its name, it must display its name and the country where it is formed in every invoice, letter, announcement, advertisement, or other official publication. No requirement to publish financial statements of a private company.
Partnership - Entity that consists of persons who contract to form a partnership. Personal liability of the partners is not limited unless they are limited partners of limited partnerships. A foreign partnership is also permitted to do business in Israel.

(cont.)

(cont.)
Self-employed - A self-employed person works entirely for him/herself and is entirely liable for the business. Same rules of registration apply.
Cooperative - Entity found mainly in agriculture (such as a kibbutz or moshav), or transportation, or certain types of marketing operations associated with agricultural products.
Non profit organization - Mainly academic institutions, hospitals, charitable organizations, and municipalities. Non profits are subject to a special law governing their formation and operations.

*Note that the writing of the bill doesn't specify business in that chunk of verbage.

Hey son, can you go to the store and buy me some hotdogs?

Oh, and make sure you get the Hebrew Nationals™ or the store will call the cops on you.

first amendment bitch. Even I know this.

Every time a white guy calls a black "stupid" while fighting it counts as a racial hate crime.

Thanks. I'll vote against at least one of them if I get the chance.

They are truly traitors. Anyone wanting to punish their own citizens at the command and on behalf of a foreign government is by every sense of the word a traitor.

Nothing will ever redpill them. In fact they'll just be happy they can finally get that neat SodaStream(tm) on a better sale. We're the only people who give a damn about anything political beyond what immediately and constantly effects us personally.

bump

In America, the entire philosophical basis of our politics is that those in government are servants. They are here to serve us and carry our will, uphold the ideals of the people. If they're actively going against the people, and dissallowing them from having an opinion which seeks to harm noone, they're no longer serving us. Perhaps they're servivng someone else.

Also wtf, I love the ACLU now!

So what Israeli companies were being boycotted by you bad goyim cattle?

Please elaborate, there are a lot of promise programs.

so is this what you meant by winning?

That's the thing. This bill literally forces individual Americans to be subservient to the economic will of a foreign entity. I haven't seen anything in the bill that offers an exemption on any basis.

Use the oxford comma you dumb bitch.

>Congress booty blasting SJWs
>Sup Forums has a problem with this

I don't know right now, but I think so. If that's some information you're interested in, please repost here if you find out anything.

List of politicians who want to deny freedom of speech to protect a foreign nation; literally a list of traitors.

shadilay based pedes!

We want the same thing for different reasons.

One does not need a big nose to smell you.

link you niggers, what does the bill actually propose? it sounds so stupid and those 45 senators should be accused of tryin to limit free speech

you should open the nose and smell parody you dumb faggot

here's a link. The bill proposition is in the thread, as well as its supporters.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

got the noggin joggin

>The one thing democrats and republicans can agree on in our government is to suck Israel's dick