Reminder that all the anti-Spencer threads you see recently are the work of kikes trying to subvert any pro-white...

Reminder that all the anti-Spencer threads you see recently are the work of kikes trying to subvert any pro-white figures.

>oy vey! but he's a CIA plant!
>he's a homosexual! look at this quote we took out of context!
>look at this photoshop of his head!

It's so obvious I don't think they're trying anymore. Be sure to sage all anti-Spencer threads you see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Especially that one butthurt Israeli kike, I want to kill him so much.

I didn't want to gas Jews as much before I saw his relentless shilling 247 in every spencer thread.

He posts straight out reddit shit like "My whiteness is all I have" and "Pure white genetics" or "He married a russian whore".

Obviously a shitskin """Jew""" that got super triggered since he cares about whiteness so much. GAS every non white.

Remember if Jews shill against a person, that person is /our guy/.

Also reminder to the civics "Hurr muh based israeli joos are not like diaspora joos"

GAS them all.

Agreed, but in any case he is not the next furher

Obviously. He's just a figure to spread pro-white ideas, which is why the kikes hate him so much.

He's still at work in that other thread

BASED JEWS! BASED ISRAEL!

I,as a white male instinctively can tell he is a good man at heart.
Jews have a strange agenda

I don't think the shills will have much luck
Any pollack who has looked into Spencer know he is the real deal

I like Spencer, but he's fundamentally wrong.
It's not about identity
It's about culture

It's all the work of this guy.

lol this faggot
I wouldn't be suprised if he got doxed and turned out to be a Jew. All this shilling against pro-white figures seems awfully (((suspicious))).

This.

Spencer, Milo, Stefan, Sargon, and other pro-white people need to be memed as positive influences. Any negative posts regarding them are done by jews.

Check this, it's the same guy.

If a thread is trying to discredit someone as an "e-celeb" you're dealing with a shill.

bump

>being proud of dick 'punched out and cried like a bitch about it' spencer
this is why whites are pathetic

le based black man XD

anyone furthering our agenda is an ally and should be treated as such

>134629050▶
>Anonymous (ID: U2wcwxGi) 07/23/17(Sun)00:58:18 No.1346
yeah he's not a shill

>milo, sargon
Milo and Sargon are retarded anti-SJW civnats, they're not pro-white at all.

Spencer and Stefan are alright.

Unity is our only path to victory. Anyone who disagrees is not white.

This is a shill too

*blocks Richard Spencer's path*

Post the non-cropped pic.

Reminder that all the pro-Spencer threads you see recently are the work of CIA niggers trying to subvert any pro-white movement.

>oy vey! but anti spencer are kikes!
>stop photoshopping his head!

It's so obvious I don't think they're trying anymore. Be sure to sage all pro-Spencer threads you see.

Spencer and that Moarpheus moron are just CIA LARPers. Moarpheus is just to make people criticizing the 'thought leader' CIA LARPer spencer look retarded

Here comes the shill brigade. My god I despise you non-white subhumans.

Moarpheus is literally so autistic retarded it convinces me he's a CIA LARPer making us look bad and if he's trying to brand the anti spencer crowd as retarded as he is then Spencer is probably a CIA LARPer too

Stfu kike. You're in every Spencer thread screeching.

I suggest you get back in the oven.

Anti-Spencer = anti-white.

Yes goy we are on your side, not let me tell you why you should hate white nationalists while I dump my 'spencer = evil antisemite.zip' folder

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA

WHITES WHITES BABY

and you're the CIA nigger who posts these retarded threads every single day

nice retarded pivot recently to put in awkwardly phrased antisemitism into every accusation like you've only been browsing Sup Forums for a few weeks

the fuck are you talking about. the CIA subverted and destroyed the Hippy movement of all things. if I'm against giving everyone LSD would I have been anti Hippy too? that's one of the things they did to subvert it

fake leaders are the number one threat

What pro-Spencer threads? Basically every Spencer thread is anti-Spencer shilling.

you two little butt buddy CIA LARPers aren't fooling everyone even if you bump each others threads

you realise you're against vetting the people that try to represent us?

Spencer is not our "leader" though.

just these threads where they constantly call us kikes and say spencer is our leader.

REMINDER

SPENER IS NAZBOL

ZIONIST

ANTI-WHITE

AND PRO-SUCKING YOU OFF

HIS WORDS

Damn you're getting desperate. It's quite sad

Keep screaming "NSA, CIA, fuck it Wee-Ay-EYY"

Does Spencer represent white interests and are you a kike?

Both answers are yes. I bet you believe the alt-right isn't real too.

exactly but we need to keep it that way in the public mind if possible

I wonder what strain of subhuman this is.

The hook-nosed kind or just a regular shitskin.

I don't believe you

Yes, I'm sure you are very "concerned".

Thank you for your concerns Mr Sheklburg. I promise the alt-right is going to treat Jews kindly. You are our greatest ally.

>. the CIA subverted and destroyed the Hippy movement of all things.
The CIA invented the hippie movement you fucking degenerate. It was Naval intelligence who gave all those folk-rock bands you love so much the LSD. Terrance Mccenna and Timothy Leary both admitted to being CIA paid. It's on youtube, you can see them say it themseleves.

Even fucking Jim Morrison's dad was head Navel operator during the Gulf of Tolken Affair that started vietnam. That's where he got his drugs from. Navy Intelligence.

Hollywoodland -- youtube it. The story of LSD and the 1960s music movement

>stop vetting our subversion of your movement citizenslave

Jews are our allies Goy!

Zionists Occupied Goverments are totally cool goy!

Middle Eastern Wars are totally white nationalism goy!

Jews have nothing to do with creating SJW culture of killion a 100,000,000+ people last century with the invention of Communism goy!

Israel supported Soros against Hungarian government - but just ignore that goy!

Don't you want to be Fashy with this closet faggot Spencer and his creepy fake Russian Nazbol wife, goy?

White Genocide isn't real goy! Stop saying that, it's not helping our/goys!

This is what the Alt-Kike is goy! It's totally not the new NeoCons.

The only "subversion" attempt was the failed bogus Alt-Kike movement that tried to rip away our legitimate white nationalist movement and turn it into a right-wing multicultural shitfest lead by Jews.

Think of all the ethnic Jews that tried to larp as white nationalists like Milo, Rabbi Media, Cernobitch, etc. They're all largely irrelevant now because Spencer put them back where they belong - the gas chamber.

No wonder they're mad at Spencer.

Take your meds Caleb, you are losing it again.

Like what? No one's calling him Sup Forums's leader and you are kikes, no need to get angry over a fact you jew rat.

Cheap shill tactic Kike.

Appealing to be on our side and shitting on our guy in the process with a baseless cut-out tweet.

Damn you're getting slow. I expected more from God's chosen.

8ch autism

I'm looking at moarpheus for the first time and I'm convinced that's a quick CIA LARP setup to make people vetting Spencer look retarded and autistic. the CIA is smart enough to do that if it means we don't vet him

spencer and moarpheus are both obvious CIA LARP-ops

Spencer is the leader of the alt-right, no doubt.

These kikes like to think the alt-right doesn't exist in the first place. They only want it to exist if they can be the ones leading it to keep their little tribe safe.

Caleb? Is this another character you kikes are inventing?

Like the next Sinead who is the Alt-Kike's punching bag?

I'm tired of your gay creepy nerdy faggot leading lame polo shirt rallies and carrying torches like a bunch of gay upper-middle class skinny-fat Neo Nazis.

It's so fake

It's so gay

It's so boring

Get off my Sup Forums you kosher (((White Nationalists)))!

Spencer constantly speaks against Middle East intervention, I don't know where you get the idea that he supports it. Out-of-context quotes from over a year ago don't matter, since he now stops actual Jews like Laura Loomer from subverting the movement.

Stop repeating "CIA" you absolute autist. Do you think you're on an Alex Jones show rehearsal?

Bannon thinks spencer is a goober freak. hopefully bannon is smart enough not to think Sup Forums is associated with the alt right but the public is not that smart. they already call Sup Forums altright now

Enough of this photoshopped shit, wheres the real pic?

no you CIA autists make me laugh. your LARP operation is crumbling

They already think Bannon is "alt-right". It's a slur word the media uses to describe anything they don't like. It's not limited to Spencer.

JQ bullshit. Regardless of what brainlets on Sup Forums would have you believe, you can be a white nationalist without being "redpilled" on the Jews.

yeah, it was better before the term altright existed. it was impossible to target us but spencer came along with a new slur word for the media to use. hollywood and tv are doing bits turning people off to the idea 'altright' now. thanks Spencer I guess

>CIA
You are giving them too much credit, user. They are quite incompletent these days.
Shit, even the autists of /sg/ are better at their job then the CIA are.

To any WHITE people reading this, remember Spencer is on your side and /our guy/.

The kikes are trying to hit him from every angle and nothing sticks. They started with funny cone-head photoshops and made hundreds of memes against him and white people. This is because he's really our guy.

When they fail with cheap subversion tactics they try to seem "rational" and say things like "The alt-right isn't real" or "White nationalism has no real influence" or "You don't need a leader, keep being a silent goy".

Their 'memes' are also easily recognizable. They're losing their shit because they've never been this close to getting back in the oven.

>(((White Nationalists)))

they are barely smart enough to pull that off I mean. you're right though

>GET MORE SHOOPS OF THIS GOY RIGHT NOW

I look forward to the day when we have unironic Spencer General threads on Sup Forums 24 hours a day because most of the people who browse this board presently are too stupid to do basic research on this chubby slob.

Who's this attention wore I keep hearing about? I'm pro white, pro America, pro Trump and I've never seen him speak, even on video. Is he a plant or some provacetuer?

Well before that they would just call you a "neo-Nazi". I like the term "alt-right" honestly, it seems like a good catch-all term for US-based identitarianism.

Reminder, fuck off with your eceleb faggotry.

Go find a bot net of faggots and command a legion of cocks to go fuck yourself.

Having a central figure makes the movement easier to target.

Who cares about the shape of his head anyway? He's our leader because he's the best of us.

>eceleb

Sage and Report these threads pls.

It's a group of faggots sliding.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THIS PICTURE IN THE COUNTLESS THREADS ABOUT HIM

HE'S AN IRRELEVANT BURGER NATIONALIST

> latvia

No one cares to follow the "alt right" leaders.

Your shilling at best is just sliding the catalog. Hope you faggots get perma banned soon enough.

Leftist agents sliding the catalog and pushing their agents as "leaders" or "voices" of the alt right.

>of kikes trying to subvert any pro-white figures
you mean leftypol

I see you changed your IP again

Why would I change my IP.

Do you want my IP?

Why don't you change your flag? Are you having problems?

Somone finish my picture quick

t. deflecting topic
Do you want me to dig deeper?
If you stop with the incessant concern trolling I will leave you be. The choice is yours.

Yea come get me.

Nice try jews. Your divide and conquer tricks won't work here.

Milo and sargon are whites and advocate for whites. SJW is codeword for anti-white.

Anti-sjw is pro white.

Obviously. But no context with that quote required. He has earned himself his free blow jobs. And if this keeps us he will become like the long line of celebs showing us their dicks for some reason. Here's to connor and mayweather doing the same

*up

You just bump your own threads huh?

I am not a fool. Try harder.

Too taboo of a sentence? Lemme have my man crushes

oh you are a fool, because one day your going to dig too deep and end up with the party van at your front door.

I'm guessing you are already a felon.

Whatever makes you feel better, Caleb.

I think he's a great figure head for the movement but he also sets himself a bit back by appealing to the more mainstream in his videos and almost seeming to distancing himself from the JQ.
I understand the entire ''appeal to normies'' thing, but if the alt right isn't hardline in calling out bullshit for what it is, then it can't really really go anywhere.

Still, he's a great figurehead.

he's just a CIA goober

>figurehead
Is that a pun? Even better if unintentional.

Question: Why does the alt-right hate Lauren Southern?

I don't enjoy or videos or subscribe to her channel but I did see her video about "The great replacement" and the one where she exposed the dirty streets of Paris, so I don't see any reason to think that she's bad.

Because spencer tells them to hate any figureheads that aren't him.

See

>Anyone Linked to "racism" will never get elected
>Without elected officials we are the "racist mob."
Elect pro white government officials and secure our place in this "government", so we can affect REAL change.
>Appealing to anyone not currently with our agenda strengthens our cause.