Vegan Faggotry

We've known how bad vegans can get for a while now... But these faggots have stepped over the line. Particularly this Dan Cortese asshole. I mean, this fag goes and yells at kids eating in Chick Fil A and yells at people out fishing. The threat is growing, however, the trolling potential is also growing. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BnHYHjchn6w
cronometer.com/
youtu.be/v_2vNj8pshY
youtube.com/watch?v=ktQzM2IA-qU
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5063565
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably just a literal autist.

Unacceptable, someone raising their voice to stop a literal holocaust

Well you would literally have to have autism to be a vegan.

>Probably just a liberal autist.
ftfy

I'm a vegan and even I hate vegans.

my sister is a vegan and I want to kill her for making us go to shitty vegan restaurants

Learn how to eat vegetables you fucking 2 year old

Give her your meat.

muh first world problems

literally every nutritionist knows that a whole foods vegan diet is the healthiest diet any human.
So stop being a retard who refuses to even look at the evidence that's already been established and replicated times and times again.
The reason I eat meat is because I am childless and I couldn't give a fuck about the environment or my health.
too delicious to give up.
I also smoke so it wouldn't make that much of difference if I go vegan or not, not trying to live to 100
if i make it to 50 I would be ready to go

Then why are you a Vegan? Or is this some kind of prank?

user, where is you free will?

Yeah most plant based restaurants are trendy bullshit. I only go to South Asian places.

I'm a Buddhist.

>literally every nutritionist knows that a whole foods vegan diet is the healthiest diet any human.
Would those be the ones graduating from 12$ on-line 'Universities'?

eating vegan in restaurants is literally a huge waste of money.
meat costs so much more than vegan foods yet they charge the same for meat and vegan options.
just eat in, it's very cheap.

>user, where is you free will?

she wont go anywhere else so if we want to eat with her there's no choice

I remember when my mom went through her vegan phase. People turn into obnoxious pieces of shit when they don't eat meat or drink milk.

You're just being a prejudiced close-minded retard.
It's sooooo easy to google the effects of a vegan diet.
literally 10 mins.
I love meat and butter and olive oil. I shower in that shitty junk food.
But I don't deny literal facts.
Try Dr Greger's
Maybe Dr. neal barnard will do it for you
youtube.com/watch?v=BnHYHjchn6w

Then don't go out with her.
It sounds like you're some kind of second degree cuck.

your next step is to become a Confucianist. Read the Analects.

I admire your 'get fucked' approach, but question your position. Lemme guess, 97% of nutritionists agree *.*

>You're just being a prejudiced close-minded retard.
>It's sooooo easy to google the effects of a vegan diet.
No, it is not, you lying asshole. Veganism hasn't been even remotely popular or numerous enough to have proper long-term studies on it. Proper as in clinical and unbiased. And even short-term studies show that such a diet isn't feasible without eating a shitload of supplements in pill form. And you vegans need to man up and state upfront to everyone interested that he who eats like a cow farts like a cow.

>And even short-term studies show that such a diet isn't feasible without eating a shitload of supplements in pill form.
wut

>and yells at people out fishing.
what a cunt. hunting and fishing are the most ethical ways to obtain meat. in fact, considering how these animals are likely to die in the absence of human hunters and fisherman, hunting is merciful.

This,

I was at a vegan food fair and got stopped by what can only be described as a manbearpig with that rotting tooth smell.

It, I think he, but ultimately cannot be sure was asking why I was there etc. As apparently I 'didn't look like a vegan'.

They are all overly concerned about identity politics when they claim they are inclusive.

>Veganism hasn't been even remotely popular or numerous enough to have proper long-term studies on it. Proper as in clinical and unbiased.
>All evidence from studies, done on hundreds of thousands of people, so far seem to point to vegan diets being superior, but I won't accept this result until they come out with a multi-generational study done on a billion people.

You're either trolling or just pure retarded.
There have been long term studies on veganism.
The science is as solid as it gets.
peer reviewed studies from ivy league schools with tens of thousands of people.
Just do a google search you retard.
I eat meat and even I take multivitamins and minerals.
it's very difficult to have complete diet if you eat meat or not.
Check your diet here
cronometer.com/
if it's complete I will give you 1000 bucks.

B12 and other deficiencies

>All evidence from studies, done on hundreds of thousands of people, so far seem to point to vegan diets being superior, but I won't accept this result until they come out with a multi-generational study done on a billion people
Citation needed you lying sack of shit

He's right.

>There have been long term studies on veganism.
>The science is as solid as it gets.
>peer reviewed studies from ivy league schools with tens of thousands of people.
>Just do a google search you retard.
Citation needed.

>I eat meat and even I take multivitamins and minerals.
Why?
>it's very difficult to have complete diet if you eat meat or not.
Bullshit. Eat from all major food groups and you're fine. Unless you're autistic and look for the 'perfect' diet that gives you 'perfect' amounts of all needed nutrients,vitamins and minerals every day.

I'm 34 and vegan since birth. I take 1 supplement, B12. It's one tiny tablet per week.
>shitload of supplements

>eating meat

>Citation needed.
citation was provided but you didn't even bother to look
2 doctors called dr neal barnard and the dr who run nutritionfacts.org
stop living in denial
vegan whole foods diet > vegan diet > vegetarian diet > meat diet
>Why?
because they're good for you I'm not in the mood for eating all kinds of foods
I eat junk foods all the time because I work 60 hours a week.
I only have time for cooking on sunday.
also junk food is more delicious than healthy homemade vegan foods.

I am a vegan and I fucking hate vegans who talk about it when not asked.

Consider this - nobody asked you

Such a smartypants.

YOURE NO VEGAN IF YOU DON'T PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY FUCKING PERSON YOU MEET, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN???

I used to be like you all
>Fuck vegans in the ass
But i tried it for 2 months, i felt really good, lost weight, felt really light all the time, stopped needing 4 coffees to get me through the day.
At the end of the 2 months i felt good, but went back yo eati g steaks and bacon because too tasty

>citation was provided
Bullshit yt videos are not proper scientific papers.
>vegan whole foods diet > vegan diet > vegetarian diet > meat diet
Son, not everyone who is a non-vegan lives exclusively off of junk food and on a 99% burger diet. There is no health benefits to going full vegan over a proper diet that, among others, includes meat every now and then.

Why do all vegans operate on the assumption that every non-vegan lives exclusively on crap mistery meat found in cheapest burgers?

People should do whatever they want. I can't be bothered with other people's eating habits, as long as they at least try to understand why I eat vegan instead of regarding it as bullshit up front.

Lol I don't even care about the debate. I've been vegan for years. Just still don't see the use for a life for a meal. And no I don't take supplements.

youtu.be/v_2vNj8pshY

If you're actually interested and don't mind listening to Joe, Chris Kresser does a great job explaining why veganism just isn't really viable for 9/10 people

Still this retard thinks I am a vegan. After mentioning I eat meat everyday in every post I made.
The YouTube videos are presentations for 2 medical doctors who proven to me that a vegan diet is much better than any other diet.
That all it took me to understand what is the healthiest diet for humans is.
They cite all the peer-reviewed research done in the field.
The only experience before that was the hippies telling me not to kill cows and shit.
Which didn't really bother me because my grandfather had a farm and I used to help him slaughter animals.
I don't give a fuck about animals.
I would even eat dogs if I knew they were delicious but they're probably not.
I would even eat panda bears if they were delicious.
just stop listening to the hippies and faggots.
And listen to actual professionals and people who dedicated their lives to studying nutrition, diet, and disease prevention.
You don't have to stop eating meat because it's not healthy.
But you should listen to the experts to know and understand all your options.
I only needed to watch these 2 videos to understand why a meat diet is unhealthy.
Dr neal barnard reversed diabetes with a vegan diet
18 mins
youtube.com/watch?v=ktQzM2IA-qU
dr greger shows all studies that prove a vegan diet can minimize all leading causes of death through a vegan diet
55 mins
if knowing everything about why a vegan diet is superior to meat diet is not worth 73 mins of your time.
then whatever.
I couldn't give a fuck either way if you die from a heart attack or cancer or anyone on planet earth for that matter anyways.

How can bait be more obvious. Go back to fit.

From my limited first hand experience of living off the land, is see its quite hard to run a successful smallholding without livestock. Its not just about meat eggs and dairy but the animals manure and movements condition the soil. Find me a primitive tribe living they had been for centuries and tell me that tribe chose to be vegan and maybe then I will call it healthy or natural

>acupuncturist and paleo shill, Chris Kresser, vs actual medical science

How much do you weigh and how tall are you?
Also, is your libido normal? I'm curious how it's effected you since birth

It's irrelevant whether it's "natural" or not. Who cares what some primitive tribe eats? Why are trying to follow the diet of the lowest IQ, least informed populations?

6'2" 198lbs
Normal libido I would say. I can't report any negative health effects. I had a hormonal imbalance in my teens that required treatment, that was likely due to genetics, my father had the same thing at that age.

Vegans are fine as long as they keep their shit to themselves but I draw the line at them yelling at normal people in public

Interesting, I had the exact opposite experience. I gained weight, felt sluggish and cold, and started developing severe brain fog after a couple months of eating vegan.
Within a week of eating meat again, I felt completely normal. No more feeling cold all the time, and my energy and mental clarity returned.
Veganism is a retarded meme for moralfags to use for virtue signalling, and it is in no way the proper diet for omnivorous animals like humans.
The only thing bad about meat is overeating red meat and processed meats, but processed anything is usually bad for you, so that doesn't really count.

Reminder that veganism is a woman's life style

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5063565

I don't hear cogent refutation of any of his points in the vid, sorry

Fuck off, Dan.

I watched the vid when it came out, I know it was mostly bullshit, but I don't remember his points exactly. If you can give me cliffs I'll respond

seems to be becoming a vegan would be a great way to meet women

The guy from Rock and Jock?

redpilled vegan here
i know and understand that a lot of vegans are annoying as fuck but you have to understand that vegans like myself hate it when those vegans act like retards just as much as you do

>tfw people like this are why I'm closet vegan

>people like this don't get punched immediately by a virtous bystander
Fuck this planet

That's really impressive, I wouldn't of thought that an arrow would of been able to kill a moose that quick. I thought you'd have to shoot it and then track it down ect.