Worst known governmental leak ever is slowly coming to light

Worst known governmental leak ever is slowly coming to light: Agency moved nation’s secret data to “The Cloud”

privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

Let’s be clear: if a common mortal had leaked this data through this kind of negligence, the penalty would be life in prison. But not when done by the government themselves. Half a month’s pay was the harshest conceivable sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/transportstyrelsens-gd-sakerheten-kan-garanteras-forst-i-host/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden is so Cucked! How do these people look themselves in the mirror?

And I am not just talking about the "Leaders" who run this #rd Wave Feminist gulag. I am talking about the inmates, the Swedes to vote for the Social Democrats of Moderates or Greens. They are blindly voting their society into oblivion.

Nah man, nothing can happen to your information in the cloud. It's fine, no one will be looking around for sensitive data in there.

Of course it was a woman who made the decision to use "the cloud."

welcome to the delusional utopia of the left, where their projection of reality that the world is just one big "safe space" allows them to cripple their entire country's security infrastructure, jeopardise the lives of ALL of the legal defenders of the realm and all of the people in the entire country and simply say "whoopsy", while jailing the underlings for decades for calling people names on a computer forum.
Two tier justice system. When will the swedish wake up for fucks sake

Half a months pay isnt even the bad part. Our secretary of state/minister of internal affairs knew about it for a year and a half and didnt notify the Swedish Armed Forces.

Honorable mention:
Our prime minister has yet to comment as he is on vacation.

And the leak is still going on......

Yes.
The good guys at Aftonbladet (biggest swedish newspaper) makes sure to report on the important issues. Like the earthquake in Greece which resulted in one Swedish death, the latest feminist comment from Zara Larsson and that pegging is on the rise among the wests relationships.

not to mention it's a cloud! you can't tell one cloud from another in the cloud. it's all just clouds. it's all a bit cloudy, that's why it's called "the cloud."

>maybe by fall

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/transportstyrelsens-gd-sakerheten-kan-garanteras-forst-i-host/

Names, photos, home addresses of everybody and anybody.

>worst known governmental leak ever
>Sweden
Caught my attention for a second. Thanks for fucking nothing

I want to see definitive proof that a female lead government is a mistake and a blight on gods green cock

tl;dr????

>while jailing the underlings for decades for calling people names on a computer forum.
literally happening in luxembourg

Be careful kraut, merkel is watching.

fuck traitor Merkel

Most normies literally never hear of these things, they think that media is unbiased. Extreme naivety.

Bump

the biggest problem in europe actually. media propaganda is much worse than in the usa. you think you have it bad with cnn? kek they are nothing compared to european media. they go full propaganda mode, so obviously laying, contradicting their own reportings not even a day after... its horrible to live here. also the fact you can go to prison just for calling someone the n word or saying anything against refugees... this is just so bad

>>have as much value as a truckload of dead rats in a tampon factory.

Wut?

No chance! She's your problem you fuck her!