STOP BEING WHITE

STOP BEING WHITE

STOP RAPING AND MURDERING

kill yourslef

>no u

I recognise this man from somewhere.. what's his name again?

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Stop being black

I unironically think she's cute. i would pay her $100 an hour to lecture me on my privilege. Just so long as she talks to me as if I'm a child and patronizes me the whole time. But at the same time she occasionally puts her hand on my arm and says things like, "I know this is a hard conversation, but we need to have it", in exactly the same tone a mother disciplines her child. But if I talk back she gets sassy but as soon as I calm down she goes back to maternal and caring. Dick to diamonds.

It's a man, mate.

nou

implying i care

You know the niggersow is married to a white race traitor, right?

But it's so much fun

why should i care what a cgi cartoon character says?

Always liked this meme

Why? To be subhuman nigger? Monkey culture sucks.

I think you misunderstood her message. It's not "stop being white", it's "(continue to) feel guilty about being white".

I saw pics of him.

I'm not worried.

stop manspreading

Francis I think

shit sorry okay black woman, u and your culture, civilization, technology, intelligence, ability to survive in harsh climates, various other things that are true but derogatory to niggers, crime rate, infanticide rates, std rates and various other things. but mostly all of those things i just said.

Stop being Jew

Says the nigress married to a white man

What is this?

Fuck off nigger