>10% of chargebackers are white
Really gets my noggin' FUCKING JOGGIN'

I LOVEY OU ANONYMOUS

fuck mate you reminded me I got an order a few days ago, better ship it out

I REALLY REALLY DO

I'M GOING TO SLASH YOUR THROATH AS I COME DEEP INSIDE YOUR ASSHOLE BABY BOY

KILL ME

PLEASE KILL ME KILL YOU

Take a paper bag, put it to your lips, and start breathing into it until your world is gone :)

gay thread desu -10/10

HEALP MEH

What niche are you operating in?

DO NOT TELL ME TO KILL MYSELF

Vidya mmo accounts, so it's prime real estate for disputes.

You know you want to.

I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER BABY BOI

YOU'RE COMING WITH ME TO HELL

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT NOW CAN YOU

Not into gaming. But most niches can be advertised successfully on fb so if your profit margins are good enough try an fb campaign with proper targeting to filter out lowlifes if you have the patience to do a lot of testing.

YOU NEED TO STOP ME

This is the reason you whites are shit at buissness, you put racial value over the fact a worker is a worker is a worker (in the legal spectrum of course).

Grow a spine and some braincells and grow out of your queer stage, and act like a true buissnessman.

T. Israeli that is now in Greece because fuck you

Can't you chargeback them after the chargebacked you?

I'M SERIOUS , PLEASE STOP ME

YOU'RE NOT MY FWEND

jeez dude do you need some help or something ? Call 911 or check yourself into some place or something

PLEASE LOVE ME

He drunk too much rum.

shut up

guess so

no , i think i'm possesed by demons

I appreciate the insight but it's not the most applicable to my business. Already got tons of advertising in this community.

What are you talking about? I am unbiased in delivering products to customers. A disproportionate number of the people who call their credit card company and say "hey I didn't authorize this transaction :3" and get the money back, they happen to have chinese or spanish names. It's literally almost all of them.

DAHNALD, COUNT TO TEN DAHNALD

i don't believe you when you say you love me

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

I thought I was too at one time but they were hallucinations caused by partial seizures . You should go see a doctor .

SAY YOU LOVE ME KEK , SAY IT

SAY THAT YOU KEK , FROG GOD OF THE INTERNET , LOVES ME

SAY IT

FUCKING SAY IT

I'm sorry for doing this , i guess. Goodbye.

Click "hide this thread"

I'm not in ecomm but every ecomm niche has chargebacks. Check the average chargeback percentage in your niche relative to revenue and compare it to yours. If you are far worse you need to do something. A first step would be finding out if there are any traffic sources responsible for a big percentage of those chargebacks.

OUT

Not sure the rate for this niche but compared to normal industries it's pretty high. Most customers are under 18 which is probably the reason.

Another option is selling it if you get some good money and build something in a better nich.

(Checked)
Don't really know what I'm gonna do after this so I'm riding this until the game dies.

If it's that fucking bad get out as fast as you can before it gets worse and use your knowledge to create a better project using the cash from the sale. Unless you can fix it and the niche is good enough to stay.

How do I into online business?

It's definitely good enough to stay, it just infuriates me. My expenses are zero so it's pure profit.

Find a niche :^)
I don't want to reveal exactly what game + what I do. I am a programmer though and make hacks for the game, that immensely helps. Otherwise, become a reseller. That's easy but you need contacts, people who can constantly supply.

Read a lot. Choose your path carefully. There are a lot of choices. Don't fall for the get rich quick meme and the 4 hour workweek meme. It's not the 90's anymore. A website must be a fully fledged business. You literally should bust your ass for at least a year to have some good tier theoretical knowledge to begin. You also shouldn't fall for the low cost shit tier website meme. Invest some money to make a quality project don't cut corners.

Then stay.

I agree with this. Takes a lot of time and work to make something successful and professional.

You can run it with a friend too if you have a buddy you wanna work with. Almost every single mega startup has been a duo.

mmo accounts switching hands is usually not viewed in a positive light by the games' creator.

>send product overseas
>foreign chargebacks
>paypal goes "lol sorry u have to give the money back plus tip"

Fuck Elon Musk

That's why I avoid niches lke that. There are not legitimate enough to create a big business out of them.

People don't take it as seriously as they would take a normal business, I think it's because working from home can fuck with your discipline. But if you discipline yourself enough to take this shit seriously and treat it as business you are essentially a made man. Yes it's not as easy as it used to be. But nothing of value comes easy. Personally I don't work with other people. If I win I want it to be because of my work and if I lose I want to know clearly who it is to blame.

I'm working in IT for a decade now and with several customers I had to block US and Chinese payments because there's so many scammers.
Sadly there's no way via the billing APIs to filter all non white US citizens out, because I'm pretty sure it's all the blacks and latinos in your country who are the problem.
Chinese will on the other hand scam you with no remorse and even find a way to hack your system. We just block all Chinese IPs