youtube.com/watch?v=tXcgt6l_LcA
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7QAvhN7SU
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g

youtube.com/watch?v=2t9fVcBpd3U

youtube.com/watch?v=fPFokxJkZU4

Star Ship Troopers while a good movie it tries to parody the book and the beliefs of Heinlein

I unironically agree with everything he said.

although its star trek this always felt to me like it could be applied to Europe,

youtu.be/s3RNsZvdYZQ?t=51s

You really think they could've got away with it if they made it just like the book? They had to make sure there was a way of saying "hey (((studio executives))) we don't agree with what the book is saying", it's like making a joke about Holocaust denial except you talk about all the redpills and the joke part is only so no one thinks you're a neo Nazi

Criticized by the black, female, social-scientist for standing up to a genocidal alien force.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNM1GhSQ8rY&t=46s

pretty sure the guy who made it was a bloody liberal and back then yes they could have got away with it i believe today not so much

I know, I know, leddit tier fedora films, yeah, yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9ckjELRL6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

Didn't even remember this. youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6Wm1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9ivZL7vmA

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

youtube.com/watch?v=tXcgt6l_LcA
Not because of the scene itself, but rather the political commentary behind it.

Is "Look Who's Back" Sup Forums approved?

If you think this movie is redpilled, you missed the point entirely.

The book is redpilled, and that scene is loosely based off some of the content in it. So fuck right off.

The directors intention was to satirize fascism. Instead they made it seem like an idyllic meritocracy.

Despite their best try, (((they))) couldn't bury all the redpills.

yeah it really backfired on him he also never read much of the book he admits that

>youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

good

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7QAvhN7SU

Pentagon Wars, also jewtube "scrappers" if you like good stuff.

Book was about boy goes to military and discovers the place to belong story anyway

The point of this movie is that you're supposed to oppose fascism retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

...If you don't realize that Starship Troopers is satire you must be really fucking stupid.

>believing fascism is a meritocracy.

How cute.

Starship Troopers wasnt fascism retards called it that way and how fascism is opposed to meritocracy?

Better in the book.

neither of those scenes are anywhere close to the most redpilled scene in that movie

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

Fucking idiots; that does not mean he obtained that goal, same goes for "Look whos back"

already said that idiot

Fascism rewards following orders, even really stupid and destructive orders. Also, it's not a system built to value merit above all else, as it is authoritarian, and those in positions of authority often stifle the talented in order to preserve their position.

So you would unironically side with xenomorphs that want to consume you?

>Criticized by the black, female, social-scientist for standing up to a genocidal alien force.

you enjoy killing genocidal alien forces, making you just as bad in the eyes of the double digit iq black woman who needs emotional highs and lows to sustain her life.

Look who's back is great. Fucking love that movie.