So in church today

In the Fürbitten, reverend asked God to protect those persecuted and silenced for their political opinions in Germany and in Europe.

I also started clapping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVvHs6v2kXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I almost" ..., not "also." My English sucks, sometimes.

Only under traditional catholicism will you be protected op

awesome

The mother church is the white man's last hope. We need to retake the Vatican from the commie pedos!

Nah I don't know. The pope is a globalist-marxist open borders fuckwit. I left the church because of the traitor. Only Saint JP2 was based.

I went to church today for the first time.
Is the Eucharist the final red pill?

I'm not Catholic, I'm Protestant.

No idea.

They meant poor liberals and greens with that, didnt they?

Lutheran?

Yeah, I mean, the church in Germany is in a really sad state. My wife and I were the youngest people there and it was 95%+ people over 75.

Building has capacity to hold 500 people, everyone there was 35 or so ... tops.

Poverty will bring people back to Christ, and if not, this place turns into a Caliphate. We've tried worshipping Marx the past 150 years and its made everything worse.

Needless to say, it was completely quit and when he said that I literally almost started clapping. Wify had to calm me down.

Given its the Lutheran Church, it could have been what he meant, and if he hadn't qualified it with Germany and Europe ... I would have agreed with you.

But can anyone honestly think Claudia Roth is being persecuted for being an idiot?

Are you an american who emigrated here?

Yeup.

I am, wify is German.

What gave me away?

The clapping and being a believing protestant, those have become so rare that they are often propped up by american diaspora.

>The clapping and being a believing protestant, those have become so rare that they are often propped up by american diaspora.

Understand.

What happened here? Every little Dorf I go to there is a beautiful old church. At one time faith was really important here. Now, no one GAF.

How is Germany expected to maintain its German-ness if you cannot convince people to go to church a couple times a month while the other side willing to strap explosives onto themselves and blow up a pre-school?

In the abstract I like the concept of the christian church but then look at the policies the champion and get disgusted. You can even see their support for third world immigration as purely self interested because the churches have a large share in the social industry.

>tfw both of your parents work for this shitshow and even support most of the leftist lunacy within

Agreed. I once got up and left a Christmas service in 2015 when the pastor told the congregation to welcome rapefugees into your home's.

I got one old guy who gave me a thumbs up on the way out. Wify wasn't happy but oh well.

i've read some of Dietrich Bonhoeffers work. It's pretty good.

Can Lutherans justify making a difference between the care you owe to your own countrymen and to the rest of humanity?

Kaczynski once made a point in a speech in Polish parliament about the difference between Germans and Poles. "We are Catholics, we have an 'ordo caritatis'!"

Human love is particular, we love our own parent more than others, and our own children more than the children of others. But Luther seems to say this is a human construct and we should strive for a 'divine love', which is universal.

I do not believe got would have me sacrifice my children and family so other people can be lazy and live off the system. I do not believe we are called to destroy our own religions cultures and languages.

Whenever you meet a Christian that tells you that *know* they are a Judas.

I call them out on the reg.

>i left the church because i disagreed wih the pope
Lmao you cuck is the one true religion too inconvenient for you?? You literally think you know better about god's word than his representative on earth?

The Pope is a Jesuit and wrote extensively about Marx while in Latin America.

The guy is a Judas.

Benedict XVI is based as well

Do you think Merkels suicidal politics is inspired by religion?

No. She works for some group of people (((who))) want to destroy the culture, religion and genetic base of Europe.

She was told to do this and she did it. She is just following orders.

Christianity is a degenerate religion.
Christians commit all these "sins" the bible discloses and then excuse themselves saying things like "we are all sinners" and "I am forgiven in christ". Christianity is merely an excuse to be a full degenerate and must not have place in this board.

Well, she replied to a question about islamisation/terrorism/immigration with: go to church.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVvHs6v2kXU

Maybe this whole disaster is her thinking she is playing 4D chess.

> What happened here
Thats a long story.
Partly it has to do with christianity here being always mixed with other nonchristian beliefs rooted in our culture as well. During the time of Schiller and Goethe rural catholics still sacrifieced to fieldspirits. Magic practizes centered around saints and ghosts being part of the same microcosmos as the eucharist discredited the latter as the former got steamrolled by modernity.
Protestants who did not leave for america continued to believe in the divine right of kings on the other hand, a less obfuscate and mystic kind of belief system that infused itself with nationalist fervour and (for god and fatherland) and saw itself shattered as again the nonchristian componente got destroyed by the worldwars and pulled the rest with it.
During the 60s, rising living standarts, the coldwar being fought for economic and not religious reasons overshadowing the significance of their ethics while the intellectual class that had become slowly estranged from christianity since the 19th century started to disintegrate the demoralised religion by self analysis from a secular anthropological perspective and relativation with other belief systems.
Church scandals and state help leading to lazy priests out of touch who rather just say feelgood stuff in order to appease everyone killed it off for good.
T. Agnostic.

>(((((representative)))))

He is the representive of the devil

You have a fucking brain read the bible for yourself and you see that he is a bitch

That's one step. A big step, but just one. Next is asking you.

I wonder what the next step is then. Human history shows us we always have a religion or belief system.

What replaces Christianity then?

>What replaces Christianity then?

Ethnomasochismus and the cult of sin. You should read pic related and the classic of the nouvelle droite.

Dont forget orthodoxy!

It's nice to know there are still some churches who stay true to Jesus's teachings.

I haven't regularly attended church in 15 years because all the ones near me are either cucked or filled with two-faced hypocrites.

Don't quit going because of hypocrites. Cucks I can understand.

meh, it's not really worth it.

I didn't turn my back on Christianity and if I can find a good Church I would start going again.

Post Vatican II Catholicism is just basically a freemasonic jewish plot . The ultimate goal of freemasonry is the complete and utter destroyal of the Church of Christ on earth.
All the popes since John XXIII were antipopes with heretical views, which makes their authority non-existant. Francis right now is pushing to allow women to be ordained priests: when he succeeds in transforming catholics into de facto cucked lutherans , only then he will be happy.

Until pope Francis is dealt with and so are the gays that infest the Holy Church, there can be no salvation

the popes renegades are just as heretic as the pope himself, the proddies are les heretic even if they're cucked

Today i went to church and got really depressed because i was the only white less than 50 years old. Also the priest asked for a prayer for the persecuted christians in the middle east

Too bad prayer won't do shit.
Christians need to fight back because turning the other cheek doesn't work against animals.

lmao get a load of this papist

He will never abandon us, even when we have rejected Him.

Pray for the repentance and faith of the Christendom. May God have mercy on us.

>misunderstanding "turn the cheek" this bad

Can somebody post the meme of christianity reaching out to the atheist feels man destitute in the street???