How come North Korea says one thing and the western media spins it to something completely different?

how come North Korea says one thing and the western media spins it to something completely different?

here North Korea said the U.S bases were still in range after they moved, yet this is what its presented as in the west

and most funny thing most people in the west believe this crap. why do most people seem to lose 50IQ points when North Korea is mentioned ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zUc-mpMGrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That feel when those pussies will never attack and I will never kill commies.

>in range
Nigga he doesnt even mervs, they have to be insanely easy to intercept.

You don't know how propaganda works?

Because creating fear is their goal.

Wow yeah I bet North Korea has never said this

this
youtube.com/watch?v=6zUc-mpMGrs
embarrassing

damn those pics must clearly be photoshopeed! hahha stupid north koreans

ops. turns out video footage proved their bullshit wrong as usual

It's 100% propaganda.

You should be more worried about chemical/bio weapons they have the time to make, if ISIS or Assad can make sarin gas imagine what norks can do in the time they have had to prepare, i would build a shelter NOW not for meme nukes but for the coming storm of other weapons of mass destruction.

actually they didn't. if you read the actual story they never said anything related to this. its literally fake news. that you ignorantly believe

North Korea is a threat because it "THREATENS" to defend itself if attacked

wow FATTY FAT FAT KIM IS REALLY ASKING FOR IT NOW !

- literally half of the dumb brainwashed comments you see these days

HAHA FAT KIM HAHAHAH

oh wait. that's not an argument.

Yeah I'm sure the (((media))) always tells the truth about North Korea. They lie about everything else but turn brutally honest for some reason whenever Kimmy is in the headlines.

>BREAKING NEWS: SENSATIONAL HEADLINES SELL MORE PAPERS

you're a moron

>genocide civilians
>hurts their allies
>tiny and helpless, but with lots of infantry for target practice
>SEEMINGLY cocky
Neocons masturbate to the thought of invading nk.

Technically, all of them will die
You just have to wait a while

i wonder who the real morons are

lol who cares

they're godless commies

Linking to my post so more people read it

(((western media)))

That missile test was real, but it wasn't from a sub.

It was from a towed underwater barge to simulate underwater conditions.

Norks aren't innocent; they sunk the Cheonan, which would make most countries go to war.

NK desire for nukes its quite logical

Lybia had a nuke program they gave up 3 years later Civil War with support of the US the ones the made the deal with

Iraq had a nuke program they failed to get the parts for it now look at them
Ukraine had the 3rd largest nuke armament left over Russia UK US promise to respect it russia invades UK US just look on

South Africa had nukes now look at them
i could go on bros

You'd think more people on Sup Forums would be skeptical of what's being said by the same news outlets who advocate our demographic replacement. Yes North Korea is a communist shithole.Yes the North Korean government spews out propaganda to manipulate and control their people. If you live in the West your country does the same thing. The West, or at least the US, is just prepping the masses for an invasion. Kimmy isn't hooked up to (((international banking))) and it's a big problem.

Again why is nobody talking about chemical/biological weapons?

>It was from a towed underwater barge to simulate underwater conditions.

ye snice looking barge, just as true as the photoshop stories

indeed as long as the U.S refuses diplomacy and negotations and istead contintues its hostile policy North Korea has every right to build a powerful military deterent.

just look at iraq or libya, the U.S and the west had perfect opportunities to solve things peacefully. instead they picked war as a first option.

BUT NORTH KOREA HAS SHOWN NO INTERESTS IN PEACE OR DIPLOMACYYY!!!

"absolutely no sigh or interest in diplomacy or dialogue"

and this is the garbage people in the west actually believe

indeed i used to think the same. but 2 decades of one sided propaganda seems to affect people that would otherwise question what they are told

damn NORTH KOREA IS THREATENING WAR IN 1994! OH NO!

EVEN MORE THREATS! HE THEY MAY EVEN BE MORE DANGEROUS THAN SADDAM!

10 years later and these dumbasses still believe this garbage. i guess learning from mistakes is not a thing yet

OP you seem way too invested in north koreas image, are you actually kim, or at the very least a nork agent?

Please tell me you are working on chemical/bio weapons

I don't know about the OP but I'm not so much concerned about their image as I am about the fact that my country is basically running the same play they did with Iraq and nobody is calling it out

Russia did as well in Ukraine and they guaranteed to respect their borders my point is you cant have some one guarantee to respect your national borders only you can do that

well this time they actually have nukes
iraq was lacking just about every thing
guidance system for the rockets better rockets they had modified scud a warhead and the material to refine uranium the jews bombed their reactor

The point is it's another episode of le ebil oppressive dictator must be overthrown and be replaced with (((freedom)))

well he is a commie dictator and we know how those can be so here they might have a point

Not our business. Both their government and mine lie their asses off to push an agenda. Another thing we have in common is mine also pushes communist ideals. North Korea is just more open about it. The US doesn't care about anything that may or may not be going on there. Just a bullshit excuse to inevitably invade and control. There's a million places that have it a lot worse that never get mentioned in the news or have countless documentaries about them.

If other countries won't respond to their diplomacy it's no wonder they keep developing nuclears weapons and ICBMs, and after Libya they probably should anway.

try again pudgy kim. your little faggot leader and your stupid cyber propaganda wing are laughable. sucks being poor and malnourished doesnt it? faggot

youre too stupid to even get the joke in that picture, i guarantee it

that is kinda funny