Witcher

Why do some retards think this game is fucking redpilled again ?I will be honest this game is excellent but it full on supports minorities represented by elves and dwarves and represents the northern redanian kingdom as evil White humans who kills people different to them for no good reason. Not only this witchers and mages are seen as outcast in the society who are misunderstood and given little respect to even though they are angles who are way better than the evil humans, Sound familiar to anything in our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uOuLR1wSuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking based, man

>Why do some retards think this game is fucking redpilled again ?

Because it's not made by the far-left like every other mainstream RPG.

The game also rewards feminist and cuck behaviour from Geralt but compared to the bizarre SJW games being pushed today the game seems redpilled. At least Geralt isn't a trans lesbian black midget latina and the majority of main characters are huwhite.

Why would a red-pilled Polish game be promoted in the West anyway? The game is super cucked: full of stronk independent womyn (the main plot being all about a super woman) and full with this stupid X-Men, True Blood narrative that monsters are just feared because "humans fear what they don't understand" while a hardly disguised Catholic church just uses these monsters as scapegoats.

It's the same old monsters, mutants as metaphors for niggers and faggots shit, with the priests using them as scapegoats and humans hating on them just because they don't understand them.

Geralt is a total cuck, he's like one of these dads in ads that get bossed around and are stupid compared to the stronk womyn.

>AAA big budget anything
>2k17
>redpilled

There's not going to be any "redpilled" game/movie/tv show like that anytime soon, deal with it.

I wouldn't call it redpilled but it's free of prog nonsense being shoved down your throat.

Elves and dwarves being treated like shit by other races is pretty realistic and it's realistic above all else (for a fantasy game). Dwarves are mountain Jews and Elves are forest indigenous tribes with lots of ego and attitudes and not many skills beyond drinking theft and murder.

I mean compare it to latest DA where princes pony up their boipucci for retconned fag ogres and everyone runs around swapping spit and feces covered penis in pride armor unless it's a het white couple.

This game is not excellent, the combat is clunky as hell. If you want something with a good story go read a book. If you want to play a real game pick up the dark souls series; they're like a medieval fighting simulator.

agreed, but I'd rather have elves and dwarves instead of niggers and arabs

you reek of shit taste

The Witcher 3 has been watered down to appeal to western crybabies.
The Witcher 2 plot was much more profound and interesting.

>dark souls series; they're like a medieval fighting simulator.
You mean when your are invincible while dodging ?
Lel nah...

you'd say the opposite if you had dwarves and elfs

>dark souls
>medieval fighting simulator
>American education
You can't be possibly that stupid. There is no way someone could be this fucking retarded.

holy shit you have shit taste and are objectively wrong
if anything the witcher 2 was the most western
if you wanted it to not be western you'd play the witcher 1 and 3

yeah, probably

>The Witcher 2 plot was much more profound and interesting.
Trissfag plz go...

it literally has no niggers in it

>Not only this witchers and mages are seen as outcast in the society who are misunderstood and given little respect to even though they are angles who are way better than the evil humans, Sound familiar to anything in our society?

That's the norm outside of jewish owned studios in America. They are polish and have probably seen a nigger only on tv.

elves = smart magic users from another dimension
dwarfs = smart artisans and craftsmen
niggers and goatfuckers =/= dwarfs and elves

the games shows a few of the latest social problems like a crossdressing elf, minority stuff, stronk wyomin etc but it concentrates fully on the story which is epic

are you retarded? witcher is based on slavic folklore which just lack niggers

hos dlc has those ofieri dudes
I didn't like them reminded me of arabs

>he thinks the Redania vs Milfgaard conflict is black and white

It's gotten worse every game. The first one is still my favorite story wise.

Doesn't change a thing if they wanted to they could add a few niggers for diversity. The real answer is that they are an ocean away from jewish organisations, NAACP and other leftist bullshit.

no its supposed to enact the german invasion of Europe in ww2
even sapkowski aubtly admitted it

Mages are niggers of the world
They're just overgrown children with super powers
All mages must die

the moment i realised Sup Forums was truly taken over by reddit was when i realised this game is preferred to the witcher 1.

if you're a slav and you tell me you prefer witcher 3, you should fucking kill yourself

>crossdressing elf

It's just a meme and comic relief. You make fun of men doing this and Geralt is clearly disturbed by it. This has been a meme back in the 50s with Bugs Bunny in drag.

>minority stuff

It's just race realism DESU.

>stronk wyomin

Pretty sure any woman is stronk compared to numales most days but The Witcher still puts a big fantasy Clint Eastwood Witcher dick in them and 10 other women besides and Triss at least has a very trad romance and ending with him (haven't played through to Yen yet)

They aren't the main characters and they aren't calling the shots really.

This is about as bluepilled as a spaghetti western from back in the day so give the memery a rest and try to attack real targets.

See
It's the same thing as the elves in Dragon Age.

Sup Forums's always been full of casuals, what are you talking about?

Sometimes I feel like the Gothic series is the only one that realistically portrayed women - weak, dependent creatures that DO need a man to survive in a harsh world and play no role.

yes, yes, Sup Forums has always been shit, etc, etc, move along m8

>complain about 3rd game in a series
>clearly hasn't played the first game
What a faggot

>Sturmbannführer Max Hansen inspecting extermination camp Brenna

>It's the same thing as the elves in Dragon Age.

Yeah, no.

Witcher 3

>There's an attractive elf hooker you can take to bed.

DA 3

> Elf dyke "tequila and skittles" cancer patient that is run through uglification process to satisfy Hamburger Helper level SJWs. Devs all but flat out state they don't want men to find their characters attractive.

Uhm, no sweetie. Witchers exist only to exterminate monsters. Nice autism though you'll get real far.

>try finishing the game 4 times
>barely get to the middle of the game each time
>it's boring
>characters are shit
>story is non-existent
>combat system is the absolute fucking morrowind-tier abomination
I don't fucking understand this game, it's an overrated piece of shit.

everyone gets just one

>Iliad, Oddyssey, filled with power females, most of which are supernaturally powered
>Oracle of Delphi was a powerful woman in Socrates time and well before
>Japanese temple priests were primarily women
>early tribes of Rome named in the feminine after their rulers, succession of thrones from niece to uncles as is so common in Matriarchies

In the ancient religions women were dominant because the ancient systems of men we're ruled by actual Matriarchs, because the early nations of man we're tribal states

This is why these ancient texts are littered with powerful women, why the Witcher is in actually pretty fucking red pilled

Mate, elves in Dragon Age literally live in ghettos, humans do constant pogroms on them and their biggest dream is having a nation. Sound (((familiar)))?

>sweetie

Why do you disgusting American faggot call me sweetie?
Besides, the main plot is that the church there uses these non-humans as scapegoats and that humans only hate on them because they "fear what they don't understand." Then again, it's obvious that you stupid Westerners aren't able to see how you're brainwashed and played, so it's not much of a surprise that you don't see it here, too.

>I will just conveniently forget about strong woman leading underground super secret organization of crime that can kill you in one hit until you are like in the end of the game

but maybe elves will finaly settle down and leave human lands when they get a nation?

witcher 3 is objectively better in scale, mechanics, polish and story
you are a jaded nostalgia glasses retard
btw i replayed witcher 1 and 2 right before playing 3

>nilfgaard is nazi germany
is this what normies actually believe?

>tfw you wont enter Toussaint for the first time

feels very very bad man

WE

>why the Witcher is in actually pretty fucking red pilled

This is why I hate Westerners. They are inherently feminist and even the "right-wingers" go on and on about how >we wuz feminists and sheit before the Christians came!
Well, congratulations! The Jews restored your ancient feminist order after the 1960s...

Uhm, no sweetie. In The Witcher the Elves literally do the same exact thing. That's the point, sweetie, wouldn't expect your autism to process that, though.

Sup Forums is and has always been a retarded social justice warrior-board. It's the truth, no matter how much it hurts your anus.

>get a little education for the first time in your life
>"ree ur a feminist for talking about facts instead of my feelings"

What in the flying fuck is wrong with you, you illiterate fuck? Matriarchal society is an invention of backward shitholes like Tibet, humanity starting from bronze age has always been hardcore patriarchal.
>I will just conveniently bring up a single overpowered woman, which has been admitted to be a fuckup by devs to bring a point of how dangerous thieves' guild is, in the entire series against the glorified overrated literal feminist cuckold simulator

Ok?I was talking about the 3rd game here where the north is represented as a crazy racist genocidal religious lunatics who are killing din duf nuffin non humans for no reasons but i do know that the story wasnt so one sided and left leaning in the first 2 games infact in the 2nd game showed the both the good and bad side of redania ,nilfgard,non humans. mages witchers extra

no its what sapkowski believed

Americans can't even see the propaganda anymore. This is why Westerners turn everything into homosexual shit, no matter if it's Christianity, Communism or Fascism: whatever the Western touches, he turns into feminist faggotry. God, I'm so glad to see that you're going extinct.

>story is non-existent
lol

so you haven't even played it

>scale
who gives a shit
>polish
true
>mechanics
flat out wrong
>story
debatable. i guess if you include dlcs it becomes true
don't call me a retard, because it's rude.

It's based because of Assange.

shut the fuck up you jaded moron
you have to go back

If you support the stronk "kickass womyn" narrative you are a feminist. But of course, Westerners buy into that "Hurr durr we are so manly, even our womyn behave like men!" narrative. Especially American Westerns love that whole "women with guns" shit. Good to see you're going extinct.

Witcher 3? No. If Witcher 1 is considered to be the best story wise and it even makes Skyrim look appeasing - fuck the rest of them then.

>implying a mythological character with powers is feminist
Is the Virgin Mary a feminist symbol too? Fuck off with your gaslighting subversion pinko.

>Get a little education for the first time in your life
>Turn the discussion into something different
The Elves killed all the humans on their world, you dumb cunt. Your autism can't begin to consider for a second that nobody is really good in Witcher. Pathetic retarded faggot frothing at the mouth rambling about shit he doesn't know about, kill yourself.

>mechanics
>flat out wrong
what?
have you even played the witcher one?
you literally only click your right mouse button to fight
nothing else
sometimes you switch between group attacks and strong/light attacks but that's it
just click rmb and win

>dark souls series; they're like a medieval fighting simulator.
>Dark souls
>medieval simulator

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ohh kurwa, co ten burger pierdoli to ja nawet nie wiem XDDDD

Burger, you finally made me laugh.
It has been a while since Sup Forums made me laugh that hard, thanks.

Obviously you are too new to understand how casual Sup Forums is.

Being a dumb faggot as you are ignore what this means. If women ruled men in ancient times then something pretty fucking obvious happened between then and now. In order to rule you need to be physically superior and to have a measured intelligence, its a given nature is a natural fascist, the strong survive and the weak die off.

From the elder anthropologists they discovered women were in fact physically stronger, smarter but something happened and a complete inversion occurred in the sexes. Women devolved and men became superior in all ways. From the Biblical times to the tribal epoc it suggests the sexes underwent radical changes back and forth in the span of a few thousand years. Establishment littered with Occultists are more then likely to know the answer to that one.

the witcher 1 is not the best story wise
it has the best polish mythology but not the best written
witcher 3 is objectively the best game
btw i thought you were talking about wtcher 3 having a bad story

This is feminist propaganda, promoting faggotry and the acceptance of degenerates. Of course, since you yourselves all support homosexuality and feminism, you're unable to see this propaganda. Thankfully, more civilzed nations ban homosexual propaganda and America is dying.

>commie
>calling anyone else a faggot
Woah check your cis-het privilege bigot

combat is not the whole game you FUCKING RETARD. mechanics doesn't mean combat. are you doing this on purpouse to make me mad? also it's the left mouse button, not the right one. do you want me to accuse you of not playing the game now? seems like it's your favorite debate tactic.

same devs in their next series create strong independent female main character, a pirate captain...

50 cent the witcher

>The Elves killed all the humans on their world
>"This is feminist propaganda"
Literal autism. Pure retardation condensed to it's crystalline essence.

>From the elder anthropologists they discovered women were in fact physically stronger, smarter but something happened and a complete inversion occurred in the sexes. Women devolved and men became superior in all ways. From the Biblical times to the tribal epoc it suggests the sexes underwent radical changes back and forth in the span of a few thousand years. Establishment littered with Occultists are more then likely to know the answer to that one.

WTF!?
This is the kind of esoterical bullshit you get when playing games like the Witcher all the time.

>promotes cuck and feminist behaviour
>best endings for romance are through practicing monogamy

Are you retarded?

>This is feminist propaganda promoting faggotry and the acceptance of degenerates
Remove the flag and I will respond.

witcher is based

CDPR are based polish devs, arguably the best pc devs that there are.

I have always thought that Northern Kingdoms represent Polish states during polish civil war.

Nilfgaard represents Holy Roman Empire
Toussaint represents France
And skellige represents Denmark / Kalmar Union

I mean, history-wise, this would make sense. And it makes even more sense when you compare 12th century maps to Witcher's map.

When Westerners LARP as "Nazis" they are still faggot-loving feminists.

and just like that, user wins yet another argument on Sup Forums.

>mechanics doesn't mean combat.
Hmm, yeah, it kinda does though.
That's not all it means but TW1 aside from "bad-good" decisions doesn't have a lot else going for it. The story is good though, but that's not a mechanic.

Mostly because of this line.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uOuLR1wSuM

Of course even Redania has the polish eagle but apparently the author believes Nilfgaard to be NatSoc Germany.

The whole narrative is that the priests there use these non-humans as scapegoats and that the humans only want them gone out of the cities because they "fear what they don't understand"

It's the same kind of metaphors you also have in x-men or true blood where mutants and vampires are used as metaphors for non-whites and homosexuals etc. This is the kind of propaganda they're pushing and you're too faggy to realize it - and then you wonder why your children turn out to be fags.

Look up Robert Briffault and read his treatise on Matriarchies Societies

>believing in (((their))) version of history

good one

The wicther world itself is actually really grey and morally complex much like real life but the witcher 3 for some fucking reason tries its best to make redanians look like the most evil cunts in the world while making minorities and the outcasts look like heroes. Also the game fully hides how fucked up nilfgard and its emperor(he tires to rape his daughter) is along with the fact that elves killed all the humans in their world

Skellige is Ireland under Norse occupation which is why it uses a mixture of Irish and Norse names and Norse-Gael culture.

so i fucking mixed up the mouse buttons
who gives a shit?
my point still stands
you are a jaded fucking moron
also what exactly do you mean by mechanics if not the combat
the literal definition of game mechanics is this
>Game mechanics are constructs of rules or methods designed for interaction with the game state, thus providing gameplay

I can't say for sure, I've only played the first one. But everyone has been telling me that the story of the first game is good, but gameplay wise the third one is the best. I guess so, but after Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 + Addon nothing can ever satisfy me, frankly all the Action RPGs after that were underwhelming shit.
>same dev
>gap between two games is about 10 years
>that makes it two against the rest of the world full of women in both series
Are you fucking with me, moron?
Did the same devs release Andromeda, too?
Try harder, maybe you'll find the third one in Elex.

If we're talking about Witcher yes the burning non-humans on stakes smelled of liberal propaganda but nothing is perfect in this world.

it's nostalgia glasses retardation

I see u have read the books
emhyr is absolute scum, him sparing geralt and yen doesn't prove otherwise.
only way he survives because geralt unknowingly helped him

The fat cunt hates the games. I wish you knew polish so you could listen to his butthurt. He bascily sold all rights for like 5 bucks to cdpr and laughed at them saying they are going to earn nothing with their shitty game. Next thing you know is he's bitching he deserves more money and when they deline he goes full "games are shit go read a book" mode.

No idea, why you're using that commie degenerate flag, but never forget that fanboys are literally subhuman trash and like StarWars will defend the most vicious cuckoldry and degeneracy in front of their ice within their beloved franchises.

boris it's time to fucking kill yourself
fuck off
no one wants you here