Conversations With Nihilists

Have you ever had a conversation with one of those people who to every argument about politics, race, morals ect always either present money or instant gratification as the most "noble" concept to everything in their lives, or when you ask the tough questions they just respond with "oh well the sun is gonna become a red giant anyway so it doesn't matter" or "i'll be long dead before that happens lmao".

I personally believe these are the lowest kinds of human beings alive.

I cut them out of my life

whats the point

>whats the point
Ya man, there's no point.

We're just atoms floating through space.

To find an understanding of all things presented to you in life, built upon what our ancestors discovered and knew, and to perpetuate the existence of your genetic lineage.
An established religious faith is a good way to cut yourself out from either the worship of people and the material realm of ZOG, and to stop you from falling in to the pit of despair.

It is your job to help everyone know the reality of the world, in all avenues. Because your here, political manipulation, the collapse of everything and all manner of things are to be known, like racial genetics, history, jews, human nature in the natural state, etc. All that lovely shit

Did you also lurk that blackpill thread by that SA poster?

Prove them wrong without religion.

Fucking hedonists. They end up either as a authoritarian or a drug addict.

I did not.
Was it good?

>itt: larping goyim who enjoy the ratrace

What's the point of all my work? One day I will be forgotten.

The easiest way to prove them wrong is to throw them out of a helicopter.

They will realize before they hit the ground how much their life matters.

Quite

It's your only salvation

authoritarian nihilist here, I think that men die and their existence is pointless, they can't find a meaning for themselves so they need to toil for their fatherland which dwells there over the years.

also don't know if this counts as a drug addiction to you, but I love to find relief in drink from time to time.

I believe that it is the duty of all responsible men to plant the seeds of trees that they will never sit in the shade of. My life's purpose is to lay down the foundation for future generations and to better the world however I can. I know that I'll die before I ever get to see the fruits of this labor but I carry on through the danger and pain and struggle because I know that if people like myself lay down and do nothing, all that my ancestors worked for will be lost. My people have survived wars, plagues, famines and natural disasters. We will survive white genocide too.

They need help, they need inspiring. Too many people on this board think too many people are beyond saving. The reality is you should always help, not least out of kindness, but also because you are recruiting people to join your team of creating a better future. Always lend a hand where you can, and take some time to empathise and offer genuine help rather than the usual "get your shit together buddy, see ya!". The human mind is very complex and the best remedy for ailments is often another thoughtful mind offering them something they don't have themself.

Ask them if it's all so meaningless why don't they just kills themselves? Then went they make excuses start the logic bombs.

Cheers. I find myself getting immune to blackpilling as of late. I guess it's a motivating factor as much as it may otherwise depress someone.
That may change though, so I'm starting to learn about Christ.

That logical development makes sense. I dont think that there is any intricate meaning to life, and that it is up to us to create meaning. Once we are given that opportunity, we should strive to make the best of society. I am however more nationalist though.

I am talking using drugs everyday. The ones that I know that use alot of drugs have nihilistic tendencies. but they have no way of expressing it.

Don't be useless idiots, see my post Your current state of mind is more putrid and wasteful than any nihlist or depressed person. Hopefully my post helps fix that a little.

Yeah but the SAbro seemed adamant that the black-pill isn't about getting depressed but actually somehow realizing the "entire" problem and only then do we know how to fix it.

cant someone else do it?

I have before but then they just say "lmao i'm just going to enjoy my degenerate life xd"

Stop pretending like you know what my conversations with nihilsts are. Ive offered my thoughts to a guy a work with and he has changed drastically the last 2 years. Good advice though.

Honestly he's just describing the physical and spiritual struggle needed for a rebirth in to fascism.
I think coming to admit that at least one generation worth of great sacrifice could save many, except unfortunately we will unlikely get to be the ones to do it.
So prepare and give your descendants a greater chance

Asking someone to kill themselves makes them think of reasons to live.
Them they're scum and have bigger problems.

From your initial post I'd assume you aren't very good at empathizing and offering thoughtful advice, you seem kind of antagonistic. I don't mean to assume too much though, nice to hear you helped someone!

Existentialism

be happy in your efforts to climb a mountain with a rock in your hands for your life and you have succeeded in being an absurd hero.

I see. Huge difference between a depressive person and a nihilist, even though they tend to overlap.

I have a friend that's Nihilistic like this. Tells me things like tradition doesn't matter since there isn't a point to carry on something like that. Even when i explain that i want a better nation for my children's children he still doesn't get it.

yes. call them untermensch and say nietzche described them as those that will die and be forgotten.

except those other atoms want to rape and murder you and your loved ones, so fuck that, ill kill those nigger faggot atoms first

They don't care about being remembered aswell.

This implies I go out my way to talk to the lost people. I don't have any friends. If the lost don't approach me then it's a gross imposition for me to approach them and start spewing how they should live and change their lives.

>Tells me things like tradition doesn't matter since there isn't a point to carry on something like that.
Explain to him that nobody knows which traditions are important and which ones aren't.

All we know is that society we have today came about because people passed on the traditions we have.
Tell him it's everybody's duty to be the change they want to see in the world. That he needs to imagine the future he wants to see, and live in such a way that it would come about.

Don't cast your pearls before swine.

You can only save somebody if they want to be saved. ....This guy ( ) doesn't.

But there is no point. Your deeds will not be immortalised. Your job is something to earn you money there is no more to it. Your house will one day be torn down. Your friends will all one day join you in the grave and then nobody will remember your name. You can't take your knowledge and wisdom with you. Your beautiful wife will one day grow old and bitter. Your wealth is not yours to take with you to the grave, your children and grandchildren will never know what you had to go through and will never appreciate it.

As the teacher in Ecclesiastes 1 says meaningless everything is meaningless.

Prove what wrong? There is no argument to asses here, just a declaration of indifference.

The way these people should be treated is exile. Don't care about society?
Go be a counterproductive edgy faggot on your own and see how you like it.
When they're deprived of civilization and all the amenities that they take for granted
then it will suddenly dawn to them why preserving tradition,
valuing morality and all around caring is a good idea. When actual pain and discomfort sets in, then
they will finally understand.

No the people I argue with are the worst. Last night we had an argument when politics came up. We never try bring it up
>talking about blacks and Africa vs the climate in Europe and how the whites were able to survive and build up Europe with such cold weather while the Africans had such an ideal temperature to grow fruit and vegetables
>they say its too hot there and there is no water (like what is the Nile River)
>talk about Aboriginals and how they hadn't even invented the wheel while Europeans had literally already travelled the whole world and created guns
>she starts saying w-well these guns cause school shootings and white people are school shooters
That's when I stood up and just walked off
Oh but wait, I'm in the wrong. I fucking hate having only female friends. I have only female coworkers as well I'm fucking pissed off

Yeah he grew up in a pretty harsh household so his views on people around him are rather brutal. Incidentally though he is kinda liberal in some aspects.

I did link him, pic related, and he seems to be interested in it.

To me though I always see people try to place their bets on someone leading them towards something rather then trying to better their selves.