I'm building a folder with brit-related snippets like this. Can you help and post more?

I'm building a folder with brit-related snippets like this. Can you help and post more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719292/Man-arrested-stabbing-girlfriend-s-dog-death.html#ixzz4nWvnH59n
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155726/Somali-family-benefits-handed-keys--2million-luxury-council-home-Londons-affluent-streets.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-38757650
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284285/Man-jailed-loud-whistling-continue-irritating-8-hour-habit-long-keeps-moving.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpo

fu*k off

That can't possibly be real.... surely you're meming

>clearly hiding a German flag

This is why everyone hates us. This is why I hope refugees replace us.

Eugh, i've seen too many of these. They're quite pitiable honestly.
I feel slightly better that you can find stupid shit like this for pretty much every other country though. If we're retarded, then so is everyone else.

Somebody get this filthy union jack off our flag, its embarressing to be publicly associated with the UK at this point.

Is heroin such a big problem that they have to be careful who to sell spoons to? If anything that means people will share spoons and that can't be good either.

i've got folders on the bbc

The very fact that they're news worthy stories should show these are not the norm and everyone knows they are ridiculous.

I've never seen any other country use the words 'illegal kitchen knife' in their news, ever

non-duplicato

Better bin that opinion, m8

part 1/2

And people wonder why people join the EDL. Who the fuck see's doggos as fucking impure?

if you dont realise this is a combination of shit policing and poor hyperbolic journalism youre a retard

That's an isolated thing for sure, but that wasn't my point.
My point is that every country has idiots. It just so happens in Britain, our idiots get the attention of the media. Coincidentally, run by idiots.

what a bro tier looking doggo

part 2/2

explain this

also this

some 10/10 material itt

What is wrong with your police? Ours is hold back by judges and politics and some morons in them, but it seems every single officer in your country is retarded.

hiv is great

if you fail your gcse's in this country you can become a police officer

idk, the "I'm sorry to hear that" made me laugh. It seems like sarcasm, but then again, can never tell online.

Literally policing language

>things not to say to a trans or non-binary person

hello

>they weren't used to drinking
>mfw every time someone said that when talking about the cologne rape fest.

>Lost my mother to a bike wheel

you forgot this one kek

Guaranteed they're all from eight years old plus when Labour were last in power.

What the fuck, is this shit even real?

>Electrician tasered
pottery

Are you questioning the UK, m8?

I really feel like the best explanation for this crap is they are inflicted on us to demoralize us.

I don't think the backwards laws in your county can take a 180 after each election

>this thread
The absolute state of """Great""" Britain. Has there ever been a more pathetic decline of once superior empire? At least the Roman Empire went down in flames.

Tfw when the colonial power has gone full retard and surpassed all of their former colonies in cuckoldry.

Does this new classic count?

oh how the mighty have fallen

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
behold the uk's answer to breaking bad

> This is why I hope refugees replace us.
Cuck. Don't make us invade you again.

Angry nigger

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719292/Man-arrested-stabbing-girlfriend-s-dog-death.html#ixzz4nWvnH59n

Please invade us again and take out all the Germans. I guarantee the refugees will just step outside of Germany for a while and take ownership of it after you are done like the soviets.

This thread makes me want to kill myself.

People who roar their engines in public should be all thrown in jail. Loud motherfukers.

BBC3, of course.

I want UK to have mandatory gun ownership...
I think it would fix a lot of these problems
I don't like seeing the country that was the main influencer of my country like this

You just need a reconquista of some sort and you will bounce right up again.

there's a higher chance of Saudi Arabia spontaneously turning Buddhist

We all do Swede, we all do.

Bludgeon my face in, kill me, pull me apart like soft bread, punch me in the ... tits. Twist my head clean off, put me to sleep with your kind boots please kind sirs.

:^(

All the worthwhile Brits emigrated to tje US or Australia long ago. We probably shouldn't have even saved the UK in WW2, but the did still have some decent mathematicians and codebreakers for us to steal after the war. Now that only useless gibs-sucking commie cucks are left, it's time to build a big, beautiful wall across the Atlantic.

BAN ASSAULT SPOONS

Just went to that channel.
I had enough of internet for entire week in 3 min

No, UK is white land
if it falls we cant wall it off
it must be saved
The US, Germany, UK, France
we used to be by far the most powerful countries in the world, now look at us
this disgrace is all of our faults

The problem with Policing in Britain is that it's been both stripped in budget as well as told to deal with more issues.

Majority of these issues are completely irrelevent to Policing matters like policing "cyber" crime. Cyber Crime is a legitimate area, however 90% of this time is taken up with "hate" crimes online rather than more serious issues.

Then you have the issue of the Ambulance service being fucked as well, resulting in Police being called in to be first on the scene to make sure the injured are not bleeding out while the ambulances are too busy to get there first.

Poor upper management by both Senior officers and Civilian Government officials. The regular Constables will be dicked with new targets to reach to stop "rising" issues rather than focusing on Bread & Butter policing.

On top of all of this it's a shit time to be a Police Officer since you're hated for upholding the law. You're overworked due to cuts and pretty much driving from call to call. Due to a shortage of admin workers the Officers themselves must do ALL the paperwork to prepare cases for court or they'll get fucked.

Veteran officers are leaving in droves since they're getting fucked about by politicians with shit laws to uphold that don't do anything to stop actual crime. With them leaving it's causing a scare as new Constables are not getting proper mentoring to help them settle in causing them to burn out faster. A never ending cycle. Doesn't help that they will use affirmative action to hire when the Police don't need a Brown, Black or White officer. They need a fucking good person for the job.

White flight is a tradition by now. As long as there is room somewhere else whites will flee and make it great.

>Get one or get done
>And people say we don't live in a police state

ive seen a lot of shit in my life and i dont get upset very easily.

but holy shit this thread triggered me in every way possible

Well, shit. Sorry for you. Any silver lining in sight?

The thing is, that allotment is NOT his, it belongs to the local authority (in this case Bromsgrove) and he is simply allowed to use that land for his own personal use.. The issue is, if anyone injures themselves, the council will be responsible. it can be from a kid poking an eye out to a thief wanting to rob his tools. Although I 100% don't agree with it, that is the reason. It simply isn't his plot of land to do this to.

hmmm... just a short while ago I read of a case in UK where a man was charged for running to get help for a drowning woman instead of risking his life by jumping in to the water.

Isn't that a bit racist?
It's a very non-british reaction to the wonderful diversity.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155726/Somali-family-benefits-handed-keys--2million-luxury-council-home-Londons-affluent-streets.html

I'm not in policing myself (however I did aspire to when I was younger and go turned off by this very issue) but I'd imagine when the Veteran officers have jumped ship eventually there's going to be a major fuck up that'll spill the beans on how fucked it all is, causing a serious restructure. Otherwise they're not very effective at investigations and case resolving.

I'd have eternal germans over eternal anglos tbhwyfamalam

Our tabloid media is just the best at publishing bullshit outrage stories. This thread is literally making them money. Half of it isn't even true and the rest is either exaggerated or taken out of context.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-38757650

>it's true

>The thing is, that allotment is NOT his, it belongs to the local authority (in this case Bromsgrove) and he is simply allowed to use that land for his own personal use..

Feudalism is time tested I guess. Enjoy serfdom, peasant.

Lol

'Can I use your ears as a toilet'

nobody posted this? i cant believe britain was our father nation. fucking cucks the lot of you

germany is our real father. most americans are german descended so it makes sense

Portland, Maine -
lol dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284285/Man-jailed-loud-whistling-continue-irritating-8-hour-habit-long-keeps-moving.html

well that was much less worse than I remembered it

>waist high
>clearly goes up to his chest

Fucking scumbag

Please keep these going. I'm headed to the island here in a few weeks to listen to some bloke tell me how fucked Germany is. (He always does this)

Would love to have more ammo this time.

But Germany is fucked and way more fucked than the bongs.

Kek, under-rated post!

I feel like this gif will be needed frequently in the near future..

BAN ASSAULT TEA SPOONS NOW

DONT BE A GOON
BIN THAT SPOON