Converting to Islam

I have to convert to Islam in order to marry my gf.

Muslim women can't marry outside their religion, but Muslim men can. My girlfriend is a VERY liberal Muslim, even drinks alcohol. The problem is her family will outcast her or acid burn her if she marries a Christian like me. Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC. And don't tell me to break up with her, she's smart, redpilled, beautiful, and we've been together about 2 years. I want her over some roastie anyday. Help me out here guys.

pic related: looks like her, she's Tunisian.

beta faggot. How pussy whipped are you that you can't convert her to your religion? Women don't even have real opinions they just adopt opinions of the alpha male in their life which in this case is clearly her dad not you. Prepare to get cheated on, she doesn't respect you.

Just wait until you have kids. You should break up with her now, Islam is a disease.

Nah her dad isn't around, he works in a smoke shop. I got her a job at Wells Fargo. Why would she cheat on me? Just because you got cheated on doesn't mean I will :)

>caring about religion in 2017
Hello retard

Ive dated 2 muslims girls and encountered this endgame.

I couldnt do it, I even told one of them I'd let her raise the kids whatever religion so long as they chose. But her family had none of that. It was convert or suffer some ambiguous consequences that were probably horrible for her and/or me.

My problem was I'm not religious and I don't want my children to be around muslims and I don't want to be around muslims and I don't want my children getting snackbared for leaving Islam.

So we parted ways and she married a muslim and seems to be utterly depressed about it because why would she want some lame controlling bullshit husband when she was in love with me?

Retarded offspring in 3, 2...

desu my family is pretty irreligious. My grandparents were strict Protestants but the Boomers are all athiests/agnostic like my mother and father. My cousin converted to Orthodox Christianity from Catholicism for her husband. Doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world, people go into denial for worse shit like breeding Elliot Rodgers with their Thai wives or believing Russians are white.

>Islam is basically Christianity
bait & saged

There is a thing call civil marriage yomdont have to convert to that horrible cult, keep your religion and if she does not get it. She is manipulating you using her family, i mean cmon you are in united states not in tunisia. DONT CONVERT

Damn you must be my angel. If you don't want to be around Muslims why did you date one?

And she probably fucks your ass too

Because she was hot and an athiest

>very liberal muslim
>redpilled
pick one you baiting faggot and saged

kill her family and then kill yourself
sage

Don't do it user. Converting to a death cult for love will be your undoing. You'll also never be accepted, even if you convert.

Just fake it to make it bro. We live in the 21st century. Religion is a relic of the past and has held back society for too long.
Just pretend to appease her parents and then the two of you just live your lives ya know, or convert and actually practice it if you want, but autists telling you to convert her to christianity are just retarded.

Sage thread

It is, they scramble up the chronological order and then say "Oh wait Jesus never died he was brought up to heaven!" which could be a mistranslation, and then throw in Muhammad who brought all the Draconian shit to the table and told women to wear hijabs and also you can have four wives. The perks of Islam are way better then the perks of Christianity if you ask me, if Polygamy is ever legalized in Europe the whites are fucked.

> I have to convert to Islam
> my gf is red pilled
Kys faggot

Go suck hairy camel cock

That sucks, her new husband will probably stone her.

>muslim
>redpilled
Neck yourself

>acid burn her
There you go. Psychotic inlaws in your future unless you start running now.

nah shes smart and knows to be muslim around muslims

>The problem is her family will outcast her or acid burn her if she marries a Christian like me
> Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC
>she's smart, redpilled, beautiful
>redpilled
>islam

This, OP is a tremendous faggot for even considering converting and not laughing in this chicks face for even suggesting you do so.

>redpilled

Alright man, well are you at least with someone now who makes you happy? I see you have the confederate flag, sometimes i use the Nazi one myself because I am a Nazi and my Tunisian gf's family also supported the Nazis. I hope you don't hate all niggers and dune coons now because you aren't able to be with the ones you love.

I dunno, killing your enemies is pretty redpilled. How's that ass stretching going on for ya?

>muh pussy
Is your girlfriend even worth more than 1 level of Tetris? I mean if you subtract all the problems and finances and religious insanity. Take a pork chop and drill a hole, it's a better deal.

Enjoy a melted face i guess

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

OP you cannot be a serious Christian. Nice bait.

Im single now. I've got a sandnigger fetish but I'm open to other girls if they're humble wife material. The girl I'm most focused on is an egyptian coptic christian. It's much the same as a muslim girl except with christian values. Arab culture so she knows her role is to be motherly, no drinking or drugs, no divorce, all feminine.

>marrying a shitskin

lmao

how can you fail this badly at life, there are SO MANY better options.

What do you mean by that? Yaweh = God = Allah this quote from the goyim testament makes no sense.

> VERY liberal Muslim
Bait.

Then Bosnians are super liberal, since they all drink alcohol and smoke.
Religion is an excuse.

Not worth it.
Your kids will be muslim. Islam is a very dominant religion. She may not give a shit but her parents will. Your kids will try to find their identity and they will go for the strongest one. Unless you're a very strict practicing Christian, they will naturally go for Islam because her parents are probably more religious and dominant that you and your parents.
I haven't seen one single couple with kids not being muslim, despite having one non-muslim parent.

I here by banish you from Sup Forums

Christianity has about 50 years left at most

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

This quote is directly from the Koran, oh wait no it isn't it's from Leviticus

You are a pathetic weak willed cuck

Dude she's lying to you. Taqqiyah

2 Corinthians is a letter written by Paul in the New Testament. Stop with the bait, Allah and God are not the same.

Lol you can't just get a normal gf?

> Christian
> Following Mosaic law.

Please read the bible.

this

Yep I guess so, better go to church tomorrow and pray with the other fags.

don't kebab the kebab

Smart and redpilled, yeeeeeettt still a muslim. Keep trying

>muslim
>red pilled
just like lauren southern is red pilled, r-right guys?

This.

Go to your temple of the savages instead to please your sandnigger girlfriend's sandnigger father. Absolutely embarrassing.

> 4-5 bilion women on earth
>hur hur hur I've got to marry one girl
Dumb her fucking ass and be a fucking free strong man

Either she coverts to Christinity and risk getting killed (proves how much she loves you)
Or you go find a Christian free women to marry you fucking retard.

What other choice you have? Become Muslim? think about it for a second you retard...

Most Christians argue that mosaic law(Leviticus) represents a special agreement between God and Israel, and therefore does not apply to Christianity.

She can be smart and redpilled but raised muslim and not wanting to get snackbared. I'd say there's a huge quiet minority of muslim women who fall into this category.

Know how scientology makes life miserable for ex-scientologists? Islam makes ex-muslims lives much worse than that.

>Liberal
>Redpill
Wew laddy!

I have read the KJV cover to cover at least 12 times and the biggest problem I have is not with the material but the people who practice the faith.

Picture related: Defend this, you can't because we Christians turn the other cheek. The picture you see fills you with either rage or embarrassment. Even the refugees look embarrassed. Christianity has become a religion for political whores and cuckolds looking for power rather then salvation.

>Dumb her ass
>Covert to Christianity

Run away and tell no one

*facepalm* /thread

Are you stupid? Just pretend when you're around her parents. Problem solved.

shit i genuinely never considered asking my muslimfu to elope. that mightve been a game changer. on the other hand muslims are everywhere and wouldve made life difficult for the rest of my life...

Throw yourself off a building queer

What are you on about? A major teaching of Christianity is putting others before you no matter their race, caste or creed. Even Jesus practiced this.

Nice try. Please read the bible, no need to lie or larp here.

Her asking you to convert is her asking "Are you a pussy? Can I tell you what to do and when to do it?" If you comply, she will walk over you throughout your relationship until she leaves you for a real muslim. You should convert her or leave her. Faggot.

>Muslim
>AND liberal
OP you're retarded. My mom once gave me a piece of advice I'll always follow: when it comes to marriage, use your brain before your heart. Marriage isn't just about your feefees and sex. Its a decision with life long consequences on every aspect of your and your future children's lives.

>Changing your religion for one woman
You were never a christian to begin with. Please do convert as that's one less traitor to deal with.

Exmuslim and can confirm. Its not worth it for both of you OP

No she didn't ask me to convert. She's just sad because I'm not Muslim and thinks this relationship won't be eternal.

>Islam is basically Christianity with Muhammad DLC.
that was fucking painful to read

Kys.
Cancer.

>beautiful
>looks like her
kys

Sucking in-laws dick. Be the bitch you know you are.

You basically have three options
>Convert like a pathetic pussy
>Convert her to Christianity or at least convince her to abandon her mudslime family
>find a new girl

Find another woman or make it clear that the offending family members will be drawn, quartered and hanged if they pull some "honor" shit.

haha underrated post.
You gonna convert for her ? imagine what she will ask you to do next fag. Go ahead and convert to Islam.

Convert her to Christianity. Convert her pagan parents to Christianity. There are no Muslims in Heaven. You are failing the test you are being presented with.

Matthew 10:32-33

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

nice flag bud

Fotzenknecht. Dismissed.
Either your gf submits to you, beause you're the man - which you are obiviously not - or you shouldn't reproduce. Become (Roman or Eastern) catholic or be omega until the end of time.

thats our based kike, leave him alone.

wonderful, JIDF finally has a hold over newfags

You live in america? Arm yourself and if her parents come to honor kill; Put them 6 feet under in the lord's name. Don't fucking betray Christianity or fear the sand niggers, I voted trump to see Islam lose influence which I don't regret my vote. Slaughter her parents.

bruh, i hope you know im joking.

The Son of David has already come and they rejected him most blatantly.
They're lost, which is why they need to bitch all the time.

Yeah I voted for Trump and so did my gf

Trump is king of the Muslims, whatever the MSM says isn't true.

If you are not larping than you have a seriously blue-pilled view on females and the entire game in general, when multiple men (who are probably older than you) tell you this you should stop for a second and think.
Saying "if you got cheated on doesnt mean i will" is extremely blue pilled.
We all been there and did these mistakes, if you are not good looking in a way you are used to females constantly telling that to your face (which I assume you are not by your style) than you will always be a beta fag if you "play the game" according to female rules, always.
The illusion of some chick out there who doesn't play the game and sees you for "who you are" is a destructive one, which will degrade you as a man.
If a female is successful at converting a man to her side, than he is weak. and this is exactly how women see things, you have fallen for her tricks, she wants a man that won't, that means that she has no power over him and she is constantly red-pilled about the fact she is not special. For her this means alpha, she wants her future boys to be like that.
If this chick doesn't have some muslim chad mistreating her and fucking her than i would eat my own shit. You are just a boy toy, you also probably pay for everything don't you. Don't convert.

Bro enough with the PUA bullshit, you are projecting WAYYY too hard on this anime forum, and I wish I was Larping I really do.

You dumb fuck. If they are your enemies because you swallowed a bunch of blue pills, killing them is certainly not red pilled.

she's hot

red pill, blue pill, one shill, two shill.

i guess that's the extent of your intellect. buzzwords and memes. existence is more that the boxes you put yourselves in.

and if you're an American; your tribal politics are making this country weaker

>Implying Tribal Politics aren't natural
L O Fucking L, get a look at this guy who thinks people don't put themselves into boxes.

Newsflash coma revivant, this shit will always go on regardless if you have a say in it or not.

Ditch the bitch. You'll have a happier life without all the baggage she comes with.

You fucking burgers have no experience with muslims. Have her fucking convert instead or leave her.

sage gay fake homosexual shit tier thread fucking faggots

stop replying to this cancerous slide shit

seriously stop it, faggots. All of you.

be ashamed of yourself.

You are a fag piece of shit if you don't turn her christian

liberal muslim
well thats haram so you will have to beat her senselessly untill she likes it
and then start pumping out babies
enforce white sharia

>redpilled
>drinks alchohol
>implying

Get a concealed carry, and wait for her muslim family to try to acid her or kill you.

This has to be bait right?

If you are a true Christian, then you would know that the Christianity doesn't take kindly to you converting. You obviously won't be killed like in Islam but you're granted a ticket to heaven if you're prepared to die defending Christianity basically. You're willing to convert for some chick who you almost certainly won't last with (statistically speaking). If she wouldn't be willing to convert for you, you shouldn't be willing to convert for her. It's fucking insane that you're even considering this.