The Decline of the West

express.co.uk/news/world/831566/asylum-seeker-immigration-claims-appeals-overwhelm-Germany-courts
Administrative court system in Germany on verge of collapsing
Only 8 people can be bothered to leave comments

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N7ab5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, only when the safety nets collapse, then people will react

>>Only 8 people can be bothered to leave comments
>Comments Unavailable
>Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.

Try having a right to free speech next time, user

Dude, the number of people deported in the first 6 months of 2017 is 12,000. Yes, 12,000.

Look at pic related, the number of people who illegally crossed into Europe in 2015 and 2016 is 2.5 million.

We would need 100 years to deport everyone who came illegally at this pace.

The court cases are a joke, regardless of the outcome of asylum proceedings, people stay.

Sucks, but it does feel good to tell all these cucks I told them so.

fuck germany

also dont try canada, we're full. there is literally NO SPACE LEFT here, we can barely fit 30 million.

Hans must keep working to support the welfare state!

>Hans must keep working to support the welfare state!
It's a good thing that the Germany education is extremely progressive and Hans was taught to love his fellow men.

how can people in power supposedly so academically intelligent be so fucking naive. brought up in their walled off estates they have no clue about the real world

Mmmmmmm

t. Chang Ping

nah fuck vancouver

thank god im in the east

>archive.is/N7ab5
FTFY

They're doing it deliberately user

The fall of the national spirit, of ethnic solidarity, is imperative for the limitless growth of (((global capital))).

Homogenous races and cultures must be abolished and replaced with a fragmented, soulless rabble of brown mongrels so that the (((elites))) can have total control over them.

I think we can work for three generations and take care of them.

is merkel playing cloward piven dimensional chess now?

A saint this man is.

Don't get me wrong. Everything will come crashing down but by then they will have children and grandchildren.

>2.5 million
Thats how many cargo trains? And what would it cost?
Someone do the math.

bamp

Calls for blanket amnesty will start soon.

Compare with the US. The immigration policy is so fucked the government can't even bother to pretend they'll fix it because the cost of rooting out and sending away millions of people would be billions of dollars.

THIS IS WHY everyone with half a brain said the checks must exist before they're let into the country. But then the media and governments called them racist for two years before saying "oops". No retractions, no apologies. But the mainstream just quietly accepted it was a mistake.

So now it's plan G for everyone. And for the #refugeeswelcome Soros funded marxist cunts that will inevitably be "if this is such a problem to deal with just make it easier".

WHY
HH
Y Y

I kind of want it to happen, then I can say: "I told you so."

RIP Germany.

fpbp

This applies to the west in general not just Germany

We all see a collapse of Europe's systems coming...and we're called racist for pointing it out