Christian Minister Reclaims Rainbow for God With Permanent Light on Ark; LGBT Advocates Riled

Ken Ham, president of the Answers in Genesis Christian ministry that built the $100 million Ark Encounter biblical theme park in Williamstown, Kentucky, riled LGBT advocates Tuesday when he announced that they will be reclaiming the rainbow for God with permanent rainbow lights for their life-sized Noah's Ark replica.

"We now have new permanent rainbow lights at the Ark Encounter so all can see that it is God's rainbow and He determines its meaning in Genesis 6," Ham said in a statement on Facebook. "The rainbow is a reminder God will never again judge the wickedness of man with a global Flood — next time the world will be judged by fire.
"The Ark is lit permanently at night with a rainbow to remind the world that God owns it and He decreed it's a sign of His covenant with man after the Flood — Christians need to take back the rainbow as we do at the Ark Encounter," he added.
Ham first launched his effort to take back the rainbow from the gay community when he lit up the ark with rainbow lights last Christmas, six months after the park opened.
A majority of Ham's audience on Facebook reacted positively to the campaign Tuesday with nearly 34,000 people liking the comment and more than 8,000 expressing love for the move. Just over 1,000 treated the effort as a joke as of Thursday morning.

christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-reclaims-rainbow-for-god-with-permanent-light-on-ark-lgbt-advocates-riled-192701/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people associate it with gay pride and I think it looks pretty. Not riled at all.

>discord
No, thank you

Speak for your self faget

>Most people
Who cares about them? The rainbow is a symbol of God promising not to flood the world due to our sins again. I'll take what God says over what 'most people' say.

That's fine, I think this is pretty and homopositive. You can think it is about the Bible but that wouldn't be the reaction of most people in the West.

>Ken Ham
>WILLIAMSTOWN, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky's tourism agency has suspended a tax break worth up to $18 million for a Noah's ark biblical attraction after the park transferred its main property to a nonprofit affiliate.

kek

>Answers in Genesis
>the absolute state of American Christianity

We aren't all sitting here waiting for a gay persons opinion.

Your opinion is trash. Stop giving it.

I agree that it is homopositive. God is promising not to drown them.

bump

I'm not even going to read your long nonsense, I'm just going to admire that beautiful picture of this man supporting faggotry. Inspiring.

Kik?

What?

Makes sense. Only a degenerate faggot would try to kill everyone with a flood. I like the synergy.

The Christian guy is right. Faggots must give the rainbow back to the children. A man using another man's asshole to achieve sexual gratification is a crime against nature. If these fags want a flag, it should be one depicting a shit-smear, because that's what they create on a towel after they buttfuck. Rainbows are a natural phenomenon, homosexuality is unnatural. Of course the kikes are always promoting the unnatural, because they hate White people and see it as a way of preventing some White children from ever being born.

What a waste of money. And all just to pray on the gullibility of religious extremist. This is what Capitalism looks like.

Pls be my ai bf

Please help us fight for equality

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

About time something positive.

>The rainbow is a reminder God will never again judge the wickedness of man with a global Flood
> — next time the world will be judged by fire.
Our God is an awesome God. Take that liberals.

Surprisingly not a Jew.

Fags took the word fabulous from us regular folk too. Bullshit if you ask me

Fags are so hurt in their feelings that they wanna ruin things for everyone else by making stuff "gay" which is a word that they also stole.

We need to meme this into reality

The Moon is Noah's Ark. It's closer and smaller than they say it is.

"Fire" means nuclear war unleashed by faggots.

That's why homos must be suppressed.

kerdasi amaq