Kekistani Threatened

Jihadist threatens kekistani with doxxing and physical harm. Roberts been asked to reveal the perpetrators first name but a response has yet to be received. In the meantime it's hoped pol security services can come up with some leads on this "Mohammed" for Roberts security.

More

Hey Robert, why blur out the first name? Another name on top of Mohammed goes a long way since there's a lot of Mohammed's out there.

to hax or not to hax

Kek willing. It will be done

>don't threaten me with a good time

Ain't that good for a blur

First letter is A

checkd
A is good. Need better photo of profile picture

cringed

and also saged

Ali, Abdul, Abdi, Achmed, Aisha - Common Sand potato names
>Don't threaten me with a good time
Fucking kek

Detecting fonts would make it easier, then writing text with the exact font, font size could be calculated with ease. Screenshot should be the full phone resolution.

Bumping in the name of kekles

Good on him for not backing down

This is the flag resized and cropped to match avatar

Cropped out avatar for comparison

This group is full blown (((civic))) there's even a sassy coal burner with a niglet who regularly posts. I got banned for commenting on how much she looks like her daughter..

It looks like it's Amir

ahaha

>keep it up or else

Alright, Sup Forumsocks, this dude is flying an ISIS flag and is blatantly threatening someone -- wouldn't this fall under an act of domestic terrorism? Is little Achmed making a massive federal level fuck up right now?

Surely theyre not from the states

I wish I got threatened. Shit like that makes my life happy. No cunt threatens me but.

you are in trouble now lad after those kekistani meme jihad t shirts